Bordeaux Thread [R]

Discussion in 'France: Clubs' started by Hypo-Luxa, Jan 5, 2006.

1. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Anybody know any stores selling the new Bordeaux away jersey that will ship to the US (their official web store won't)? I don't see any on eBay either.

2. holden

holden Member+

Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Well to answer my own post, I found it for sale at UKSoccerShop, which ships to the US. They don't exactly have the best reputation, but I decided to risk it. They actually shipped it the same day, and it arrived today, 8 days later (not bad for having to travel from Hamilton, Scotland to Los Angeles, CA).

3. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I was just wondering why Obraniak wasn't in the side the other day and just seen he was sold? One of the better players. Watched Bordeaux's 2-0 win over Montpellier earlier in the season which he scored late on. Been a key player for years but I guess he just wanted a fresh challenge, any Bordeaux fans here?

4. holden

holden Member+

Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    That's what it sounded like to me. From what I've read, it was his choice to leave Bordeaux for Werder Bremen.

5. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I would guess so as he certainly had the crowd favourite vibe. He didn't play particularly well that day but the fans never got frustrated with him. Bordeaux need a lot of work to the squad

6. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Transferred to Werder Bremen this winter, Ludovic Obraniak no longer plays. With only 10 Bundesliga appearances, he explains in the German press his discomfort.
    "I am neither the first nor the second choice. I'm not even third choice. I stay on the bench, and I do not understand why. If I do not play here, I die. It is normal that a player is unhappy when not playing.

7. holden

holden Member+

Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Players need to stop leaving Bordeaux. Their careers just suck afterwards... :laugh: (looking at you, Chamakh and Gourcuff)

Wolfbeatseagle repped this.
  8. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    He's only played 2 games but scored this goal and can't get a chance! Hope it turns around for him

9. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    This player is the future of Bordeaux: Gaëtan Laborde, in loan at Red Star (National, D3). He scored 13 goals (22 games played). He'll play for youth national team at Toulon tournament, and returns to Bordeaux after.

SportBoy333 repped this.
  10. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    BORDEAUX 4-1 MONACO
    :eek:

ALLEZ WILLY !

La Magica repped this.
  11. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Bordeaux were the better team, but 2 weak penalties and an offside goal taint the win.

SportBoy333 repped this.
  12. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yep, I feel the same way. I'm happy for Sagnol, because I love him to death, but that was not a good way to win. The game could have easily turned out much differently if there was a competent referee.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  13. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Its great to see Bordeaux doing well again and a big game today against Bielsa's Marseille. He has been a fantastic addition to the league, it gives it a different dimension and has refreshed the league.

I hope to see Bordeaux stand up to the test with at least an impressive performance

14. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  15. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Seems like a better idea then taking someone on loan (Sanogo or Sagbo) whose barely played but for god sakes you'd better be spending more money when that stadium is finished.

16. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hello guys I have a question. I am going to Bordeaux and will stay there for 11 days. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me something about where to go visit?
    Not just Bordeaux but also general area around it.
    How is it with renting a bike and best ways to get around on your own, what to do to make it not just visiting museums and different villages etc, but really some unique interesting things to do and so on.

If possible I would be really grateful for any kind of help. You can write me on my email also: loihve@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance and good luck to you in this new season, I hope to see you where you belong in the Ligue 1 soon!

Kind regards

Lan

17. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can't help you sorry but certainly the knowledgeable folks around here could ^^^

Great to see a post in this thread, love the third kits!
    [​IMG]