Bolton v Rovers

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by BlackburnRover, Dec 19, 2011.

1. BlackburnRover

BlackburnRover New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    M6
    Good luck tomorrow lads.

For the first time in 40 years I'll be sat there freezing my ******** off hoping to lose, just so the most thick skinned owners in the world get the message that appointing the tea boy as manager is not the best thing to do :confused:

Anyhow, good luck for the rest of the season. Hope we both get out of it. If Kean stays into the transfer window we're down, without a doubt. So it'll be one less place for you to worry about.

2. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We have no chance of winning as you will undoubtably see tonight.

Nor is it realistic that we survive this season. History is not on our side as nearly 100% of teams in our position are relegated. Even West Brom were better off when they stayed up in 2004/05 despite being bottom at Christmas.

Bolton are down.

3. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have calculated using Quantum Physics theory and Applied Mathematics that we will gain 43 pts and just about stay up.

You saw it here first.

4. Gwladys Street

Gwladys Street New Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Good win for Bolton, a very much needed three points.

I really thought Blackburn were going to score at the end but they didn't and now they are bottom at Christmas.

5. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Heisenberg would agree with you. There is a finite chance of Bolton being found above the relegation zone come the end of the season. I had a hard time deriving a suitable verson of the Schridodinger equation however. It's all down to the Hamiltonian function you see. Our momentum is nonexistant and I don't think we have much potential.