BOLIVIA vs. USA

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by MADPUPPY, Feb 23, 2016.

1. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Date is set for May 29th. No location or time yet.

Bolivia is only team from SOUTH AMERICA to have never lost to USA.

2. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Are you serious?! Hopefully, it'll be close by.

3. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    I sure hope so. USA games sell pretty good now, so they no longer need to have these games around certain areas to sell tickets.

USSF knows exactly where majority of us are (DMV). Hopefully they don't care.

4. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Cool, man. Keep us updated if you can.

5. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Date moved to May 28th.

6. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Idk how that's going to work since our league ends the 29th of May. I thought this being an official FIFA tournament whatever player gets call have to be released 2 weeks in advance. I don't understand how there is so much push back from our league and so little support for the NT

7. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Game is on 29th in Kansas City.

8. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The league better accommodate because so far this seems to be the only game the NT will have before the Copa America so we will need all our best players, both abroad and local.

Also, I'm glad Duk is playing in the states with the Cosmos. He scored his first goal last week in a preseason game. The regular season is about to start in about 2 weeks and I'm sure he's psyched about that and also having the chance to play with the NT in the states for both the friendly and the Copa.

9. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
  10. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good stuff. What I meant when I said that the "league better accommodate" was that the LFPB better reschedule the last week of the season so it won't coincide with this game on Sunday (although FIFA site has it for Saturday). I hope we maintain our undefeated record against the Americans but this will probably be our toughest match against them.

11. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    yup.

We're no where near as strong as our 92-97 teams. I won't say their stronger, but tactically they are light years away.

I don't have a doubt USA's talent is any better, or likely, worse then what we have. We are going to be playing vs tougher competition between now and then. Hopefully we'll have a good groove going into the game.

Martins may be back for this tourney....

12. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I wished Martins would have played the Americans, especially on their soil, before he signed that Chinese contract; he would have at least received some interesting offers from MLS/LigaMX. A DP spot for MLS.