Boca Jrs, news and players 2005/06

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by anto eile, Mar 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Whatever.. I thought that San Lorenzo was playing better.. Note how I wrote "in my opinion".. As for the 5-0, I dont know, maybe you guys are playing better know.. I wrote that when the game was 3-0 and you guys clearly weren't playing "amazing football".. On Ole it said San Lorenzo was playing better at the end of the first half.. On Fox Sports en Espanol they said that you guys weren't playing that great, and that you created 3 chances and made 3 goals.. So it doesn't seem as if I was the only one thinking that way..

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Good for you gallina. Now move along.

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Franzoia with a beauty :p. 6-1

And Palermo gets his hat-trick.

7-1!!!!!!

We definitely are playing bad football :rolleyes:.

4. maxpepper

maxpepper Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    7-1 Hahhaahhaah
    Y Dale Dale Booooooooo

5. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :D :D

6. ElGaucho

ElGaucho New Member

Aug 19, 2001
    La Plata
    Jajaja.. que dicen las Gallinas?? Que no jugamos bien? NO JUGAMOS BIEN?!?

EN EL CAMPO DE SAN LORENZO... 7-1...

:cool:

7. Castroman

Castroman New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Basile just made history for boca not to mention broke the record that san lorenzo had defeating boca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats the type of coach we need next week against brazil :>:>:>:> Datolo, Cardozo very great youngsters have a bright future not to mention Calvo played very well although he had to play with ledesma but after all Gago is the best in Argentine football, Botinelli brothers are the only 2 good players in SL including Lavezzi, but if they wanna play good football they shouldnt be playing with an idiot like Ruggeri! last season he had the strongest squad! and still sunk!

8. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Cardozo was motm imo along with Krupo and of course Palermo. He was all over the place, made a nice pass to Palermo for one of his goals, and scored a golazo.

It was nice to see Datolo get some playing time.

9. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    they still have 2 more games to go, but no one will stop them, embarresing really, and we will see how long ruggeri stays. boca finished they're oppurtinities although both of palacio's goals were offsides.

10. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Great offensive display this afternoon. The difference between taking the opportunities, like today, and missing them as against Independiente and Central. Maybe this answers locoxriver's complains. In those matches, the score should had been a lot more generous in Boca's favor.

Today, the score is way too benevolent in Boca's favor, but that is footie. The fact is that after the initial 15 minutes in which Boca's midfield could not find their own space and pace, Boca controlled the tempo and started to leave San Lorenzo on their backheels in every attack.

A result that doesn't get me carried away. This team is solid and is the candidate ... yet there are lots of games still to play. But it surely leaves a sweet taste in the mouth to defeat San Lorenzo, after unjustly losing to them twice in the previous 2 times we played against them.

11. ElGaucho

ElGaucho New Member

Aug 19, 2001
    La Plata

I remember one goal by Palacio was clearly offsides... but the other one? I'll have to take another look.

12. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    yeah first one was a little obious and then the fourth you guys had three in offsides. first one really changed the game though.

13. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Get off of his jock shithead. He asked you a simple question, so you don't have to be a smartass.

14. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Ni los bosteros se la creen.

Si, es el equipo mas solido del futbol argentino.Pero este es un resultado mentiroso.Goles en offside,el Cuervo llegaba y nada bosta lllegaba y gol y gol y gol ni hablar de la tarjeta roja que le tendrian que haber dado a Ledesma por la patada de atras llendo directo al jugador. Iban 0-0,no? Cuando andas derecho te salen todas.

Ruggeri se equivoco saliendo a marcar con 3 defensores en el fondo sabiendo que boca tiene la mejor dupla en el futbol argentino.Le ganaban las espaldas a los mediocampistas y chau. Y mas ya ganando por 3-0 en el primer tiempo.

El 2do tiempo era sabido que los cuervos iba dejar mas espacios atras tratando de por lo menos llegar al descuento.

Gago, gran jugador y el mejor 5 del pais. Pero su forma de ser de canchero y sobrador me tienen las pelotas por el piso,y mas porque es bostero :D Porque sera que ya van mas de una vez que los jugadores del equipo contrario los buscan para pegarle? Que siga asi nomas que los forrito asi no terminan bien.

Y ese Saja no puede atajar ni en Sacachispas.:rolleyes:

15. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Ohh look the little gallinas have come to defend one another how cute :rolleyes:.

His tone was obviously condescending and he comes to Boca's thread to post some of his typical bitter crap. I answered his question. And I could care less what he thinks about Boca's style of play. Or you for that matter.

Now kindly piss off asshole.

16. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    his right to a certain degree but even though the refs and media favor you, san lorenzo definetly was horrible i thought that la barra de butler was going to kill someone hell i would of killed someone, dissapointing way to realize that you're team is not going to win anything. but well done for boca 7 chances and 7 goals.

17. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Les llenamos la canasta, ************!!!

No vengan con boludeces, que Boca jugo mal. Obviamente 7-1 no es un resultado logico contra San Lorenzo, y probabemente nunca se repita. El resultado es exagerado, a veces se dan partidos asi, que todas entran. Pero no se gana 7-1 jugando mal.

Boca jugo un muy buen partido. No hay que cantar el campeonato todavia porque el torneo recien empieza y el futbol Argentino es competitivo, pero despues de hoy, quien no puede entusiasmarse?

El equipo se ve bien. Bobadilla es un solido arquero, la defensa se ve mas solida y afianzada que la temporada pasada. Ibarra, Silvestre, Diaz y Krupoviesa se complementan cada vez mejor. Battaglia, Gago y Cardozo son un lujo en el mediocampo, Marino no es Insua pero esta cumpliendo como enganche, Palacio desequilibra con su velocidad, y Palermo es cada vez un jugador mas completo. Hay jugadores en el banco que entran y cumplen, como Calvo y Ledesma hoy. Todo se ve bien, aunque tenemos por delante la gran incognita de que pasara con el cambio de tecnico.

Pero 7 a 1 a San Lorenzo? Quien hubiera pensado? Hay que disfrutarlo.

18. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You cannot be serious. Pasarella and the choborras and all the other gayinas can only wish River was playing like Boca. I'm sure that if River beat San Lorenzo 7-1 the fans would be thrilled. Maybe they would be so thrilled that they'd even stop slashing tires.

19. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to argentine soccer fan again.

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My tone? My tone my ass.. That's the same way I would ask River fans..

As for all you bosteros getting mad at me, saying you won 7-1 in a great way, maybe you did.. I just know that when I posted my post, it was after the first half (when it was 3-0, I didn't see the second half) and you guys weren't doing so well.. 3 shots on goal, and a San Lorenzo that could have been up several times. So don't be all like "we won 7-1, you can't win 7-1 playing bad..". Well, maybe you can.. I am not saying you guys did, but the 3-0 wasn't exactly playing good..

As for you who don't understand, scoring goals doesn't mean you are playing well. Those three goals certainly didn't mean you guys were showing a good display of football.

I am just wondering, did Boca have a better second half then the first?

21. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I thought Boca played a good first half. Maybe the first 20 minutes, San Lorenzo was playing better. But when Boca got their chances they made them pay. It was one of those games where everything worked. It's hard to say about the second half, because San Lorenzo had an early chance they missed and then Boca scored two quick ones. After that, it was garbage time.

San Lorenzo is a good team, and I agree this game was strange. I think these are freak games that happen, like Colombia 5 Argentina 0 back in 93. Colombia was lucky that day, and there's no way that Argentina was going to lose like that to that Colombia team on any other day. But that doesn't mean Colombia wasn't a very good team. To get lucky like that, you have to also be very good. And that is what happened to Boca today.

22. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
  23. Rotterdam

Rotterdam New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    Rotterdam
  24. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Yea,make 7 UP yours ;)

25. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

:rolleyes:

Why so sour my friend? Relax and re-watch the game. :D

PS: The owner of the tire repair is xeneise.
    [​IMG]