Boca en la Copa Libertadores (r)

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by argentine soccer fan, Dec 24, 2015.

1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This was karma for your club. For Hamm. For the Newels goalie. Tevez should have been in jail for these crimes. What about his acting? His lying? How many crimes did he commit in the villa as a kid?

Why didn't pablo perez play with his eye patch?

Why didn't wanchope throw up on the field?

Sorry, your club deserves this.

The River fans who threw rocks at Boca's bus should be and will be punished. But Boca fans did the same thing to our bus MANY times. Including before the first leg. The difference is, River didn't demand the points, put eye patches on, fake vomiting... We also suffered it vs. lanus and we got on with it. Your players didn't, and deserve this loss more than anyone.

River never demanded the points in 2015, CONMEBOL gave it to us because of the criminal acts never seen or to be seen again- with River winning... Pepper gas? Inside the stadium? As I said, never before, never again... Only a bostero would do such a thing...

Every club in the country has had stones thrown at its bus, only boca demanded the points. Ask Independiente, who won the Sudamericana after a savage attack in Rio. I'm disgusting that River has these lower class fans, but they will be punished, today your team, club, fans, and all were punished for past crimes

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  2. Burr

Burr Member+

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    RiBer deserve to be relegated again for all the ways they cheated and got favoritism this Copa, so get out of here with that crap. :rolleyes:

3. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    5c0da55f05d79.jpeg

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    https://www.minutouno.com/notas/345860-una-hincha-river-fue-salvajemente-atacada-un-fanatico-boca

Did she fake this blood?

You honestly surprise me. You don't seem like a normal boca fan, you seem like you can read and write for one, so how is it you overlook that you club is savage, you have the most lower class fans by far. Your team has Tevez, a disgusting guy from a shanty town. How can you be proud of a guy who did this?

2093725w380-1.jpg

And this?

unsain.jpg

Get a grip. Stop supporting Boca and support a true club

5. Burr

Burr Member+

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just more proof Boca is the Unico Grande. You don't see us wasting time trolling your forum, meanwhile we live rent free in your heads. Don't talk about class when you keep vomiting the same schpiel here.

6. smd9

smd9 Guest

The better team won congrats to River and all their supporters.

balazsriver10 and locoxriver repped this.
  7. smd9

smd9 Guest

@RiverGaucho - Hacete una paja pibe, no sabes lo bien que te va a hacer. :)

bustos21 and Burr repped this.
  8. Burr

Burr Member+

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's the thing, you consider yourself better than those rock throwers, and yet your first instinct after possibly the greatest victory in River's history is to throw rocks at this forum instead of celebrating it to the fullest with your fellow fans like you should. You are part of the problem! Does football even give you joy any more if you're still full of anger towards Boca? You live in a shantytown of ignorance and hate.

areathrasher, Pipiolo and bustos21 repped this.
  9. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    A) Damn son! nice burn.
    B) Agreed

argentine soccer fan and Burr repped this.
  10. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You are scum, @RiverGaucho . But thanks to you at least now I know who the bitch is in this relationship.

Burr repped this.
  11. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sorry just want to say, I truly respect the posters on this forum. I truly am sorry.

I just can't stand Tevez, to me he represents all that is wrong in this country and I got carried away.

I wish Boca good luck next season.

argentine soccer fan and Pipiolo repped this.
  12. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bueno, nos ganaron bien - en tiempo extra, once contra nueve, pero bien ganado. Se los felicita, y nunca se va a olvidar. Pero hay que dar vuelta la página, hay que creer que este va a ser el año de Boca. Vamos Xeneize, te queremos!!!

Burr repped this.