BL MD 17: Werder vs. BVB

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by bvbSlash, Jan 21, 2017.

1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL Ginter is so shit.

2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kagawa is utter crap. Can't move the ball forward for shit. Makes awful sideways passes.

3. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The transfer window is still open...

4. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Finally 2-1 Piszczek

5. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    What a lucky goal. I'll take it.

6. iversteins93

iversteins93 Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Vietnam
    We still need more goal for safety.

7. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Nice. Castro leaves and his sub sets up the next goal.

8. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dembélé and Gurreiro should be permanent starters.

9. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How many breakaways ruined now?

10. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Dembele has been quite uninspiring today. RG on the other hand has been great.

kbvb and Liquid1010 repped this.
  11. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    11 vs 10 and we are hanging on for our life!

12. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2-1 Final. But I somehow feel we were lucky. We were not the better team here after the first 20 minutes... No Red card and this is not a win... We must do better especially against bottom feeders like Bremen.

13. Bk77

Bk77 Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    He gave some great passes on the final third. I agree he is not an 8, he is more a 10 for me.

14. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Let's hope this was just the first hard game after the winter break. There were some bright spots but we won't win against the Frankfurts or Hoffenheims like this. Next games at Mainz and then against Leipzig will be harder.

15. Scheherazade

Scheherazade Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Very lucky. I celebrated the late offside calls like goals. Our defending is borderline shit, it was worse than Bremen's defence which is saying quite something. Gnabry injured, red for Drobny and we struggled like we were a man short. Still, 3 points!

bvbSlash repped this.
  16. sanky

sanky Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    what an absolute shite show ffs, poor game from bvb, looks worse than those draws before break !

kagawa has just lost his starting position for sure same with castro, both were absolutely atrocious !

we should have had went for sule, we need to bring in someone at defence and cm

bvbSlash repped this.
  17. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Unfortunately for us Tuchel's idea of defensive reinforcement Ömer Toprak.

18. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Bad game for us. The red card, combined with the lack of Gnarby and Lady Luck are what gave us the win. Throughout the entire second half it felt that we were a man down, not Werder. Kagawa and Castro were abysmal (and that is putting it mildly). Ginter was a horror show at the back. Dembele was atrocious when he came on. The transfer window is still open. If there is even a 0.1% chance that we can get Dahoud, then management should go all in. It is fairly obvious by now that Sule was the man for us. Ginter and Bartra are made from the same cloth, however, neither is good enough to start for us. This is simply the harsh reality.

19. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #44 bvbSlash, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    I've been saying this all along that Kagawa and Castro absolutely suck. Castro is a player better suited for a club like Stuttgart and Kagawa should return to Japan. I don't care if they have a decent performance once in awhile, they do not belong at BVB.

Our defence will get worse with Toprak. We will bench or rid ourselves of Ginter or Bartra only to accomodate a defender just as bad.

Schürrle was average despite the goal. So was Piszczek. Our squad, apart from PEA, Sokratis, RG, JW, Reus, Pulisic, Dembélé along with Götze and Bürki are chock full of absolute shitty average players. Guys like Mor, Merino and Passlack are exceptionally promising yet given hardly any chances to develop. I'd have played Merino regularly over Castro seeing as the title is toast for us. LP gets slower with every game and I'm absolutely sick of Marcel Schmelzer.

I've supported TT all along but I can comprehend why some on here are simply don't believe in him anymore. In terms of team selection, I've seen zero improvement from TT over Jürgen Klopp.

In today's football midfield control is the most important aspect of play. It was our biggest strength last season. Even coaches in England and Italy where transitional play is lauded are trying to adapt their games accordingly. I don't see any of that with TT. The winter break hasn't changed anything. We should have been chasing Dahoud and instead we are going after an immature striker who will sit next to Mor and confirmed the signing of a defender who will make us worse. Appalling, disgraceful, pathetic and depressing.

dips82 repped this.
  20. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I'm glad you're starting to see where I come from regarding Tuchel, Slash.

21. sanky

sanky Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    we have wasted the whole winter break with no new signings ! tuchel has a plan b or else he has overestimated some player's talents or else he is overconfident ! big teams will literally kill us with such performance, if i was PEA i will leave this team in summer for sure

22. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Apparently Weidenfeller has lost his mind. Via Sky Sports; "We held well, and we won. There is no reason to change anything"

Earth to Weidenfeller - you have been the worst keeper in the Buli this season!

Tuchel responded by saying that if Burki is fit - he's our starter.

23. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is what TT said after the match: "Vielleicht müssen wir anerkennen, dass wir dieses Jahr nicht so stabil sind."

Transl.: Maybe we should acknowledge that we aren't so stable this year.

Then wtf didn't you go after a CM and a CB?!?!?!?! We have a week FFS before the window closes. I'd do a last min trolley dash like Arsenal rather than risk missing the CL with chumps like Kagawa, Weidenfeller, Bartra and Castro

24. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Let's not act like this was the worst game ever. We struggled at times - but created lot of good chances (albeit against a poor Bremen side).

Pass map and xG:

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

25. Scheherazade

Scheherazade Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hradecky just won the worst f---up contest this season, unless a keeper can top it by twofooting a teammate while getting red for handling outside the box. Is Bonmann so poor that Tuchel doesn't even consider giving him a start?