BiH Stadiums - Arenas

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Dizdar, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    No he is Catholic i asked my uncle, he donates to local events, that my uncle organizes. Although there could be two owners, but i've seen the owner before. They didn't have strippers when i was there :p, did you go for a concert or a club night ? The night swim is amazing as well. I was there often for club nights as well, I met a few people from America .

2. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    so you all would rather have football stadiums and facilites and mosques over factories and other job oppertunites, nice F U C K Y O U AL L

3. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    I would rather have a balance of all. Would you really want a factory right beside where you live ?

4. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    hell yeah if i didnt have a job and that i could meant that either me or someone from my family or anyone else could get employed there and eventually growth of the company could help me get a job then hell yeah. you cant do much with a mosque or stadium they are mostly empty year round

5. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Factories won't do good in Bosnia, first they take advantage of the workers, second, they usually ruin communities, and third its owned by a Austrian or Slovenia, in the end still not really helping Bosnia. Where im from in Bosnia and Canada the mosques are fairly full throughout the year, although it does differ from place to place.

6. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The factories will still certainly help more than 'God' ever will. The point is employment means more money to individual people, more money means more investment into other industries by the people with money (by simple things such as just going to the local market and buying fruit). Simple, isn't it?

Either way this probably appropriate for the politics thread. This is about BiH stadiums. What ever happened to Bilino Polje expansion plans?

Pravi Bosnjak repped this.
  7. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Yea that always works right, factories after the company has no more use for them, kill down communities, they don't care about the people in the first place, look at Detroit. As for the 'God' comment, you don't know everything for sure, don't brush your negativity on to others. But yea lets just focus on Arena's from now on.

8. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    who cares when the factories leave what happens to comunities you need to live now not, yesterday or tomarrow, the past is done and the future will never be certain the present is 90% of the people here are morons and therfore think i am crazy since i am above their so called normal level

9. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    I didn't say i was religious, but you don't know what other people believe on this forum, and would take what he said offensively. Stop being ignorant, you can't full out control non-practicing Muslims. Although have respect for your fellow Bosnians who are Muslim to not write shit like that you retard.

Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  10. hernenas

hernenas Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    another thing i never understood is why people in bosnia are so proud to be called bosnjaks even though 95% of theirs names are either Turkish or arab. if i have a son i might name him tvrtko

11. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Yea you're 100% right ti si 'Pravi Bosnjak'

12. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    @Pravi Bosnjak for the love of God please tell me that Sloboda stadium is making progress. We're in dire need of a decent sized professional NT stadium.

13. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Building factories is no way for government to boost economy , this isnt communist russia, the way to improve a country is to invest in infrastructure and education and create jobs in that manner, factories hold people in mediocrity

Almir10 repped this.
  14. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    how the fu ck is a last name like Mesic turkish or arabic or even Zahirovic or Susic they dont even got the Sharp S's and C's in their alpahbet

15. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Thank You ! whats with Bosnians and wanting factories, all we are going to do is fall behind even more. Factory work, is similar to slavery especially with the paycheques they get in Bosnia.

16. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He has a point about making factories though. Yeah its work but you are being used... wtf does Slovenia do? They have a very organized country.

17. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well lets hope Sloboda somehow gets back into the Premijer Liga.. Jedinstvo looks like will make it up.

18. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    #243 Almir10, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013

Says the Goofball who spent his summer in Tron, trying to pay girls for sex, shut up. What about the Bratstvo ? its almost all owned by a Slovenian who works our people like animals, and rarely pays them, and if he does it is not what they were promised. Although I'm glad that we Internet Warriors like you our side ti si onaj "Pravi Bosnjak" jelde ? The one who's whole family probably caught the first bus out of Bosnia, then went on to brag about their success in the war. Did your dad tell you how he single handedly saved Bosnia from Serbs ?

DadoIsNumeroUno and podrinje repped this.
  19. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    the only reason he can pay them so little and work them like that is because he is the only one offering a job , therein lies the issue

20. Ruh7

Ruh7 Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Love this haha she probably wanted someone to ******** her while praying haha. [​IMG]

21. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Holy crap you're one of the biggest hypocrites I've met online.

22. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    point proven ^

23. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Are you one of those kids that was a loser in high school, then discovered the internet, and became a tough guy ? You're 25 years figure it out. No, what your family did was much better, pack their stuff, leave their country to get slaughtered, than come back in 15 years after the war, and use your government checks to try to pay for sex. It's always the people who left the country, that have the most to say after. I'm not going to insult your mom nor sister, even if you have one, I don't gain any personal happiness in making sex jokes regarding someone family, although your joke isn't even used by pre-schoolers anymore, do you ever get out of the house ?

24. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Yea, that's true, but most of them have land, that can be used for agriculture, and if they put the same amount of work in to their farms, they wouldn't have to be slaves in a factory. I know that reputation of being a farmer is anything but great, it still beats, working like a dog, inhaling chemicals, and wondering when your next pay will be.

Sarajevsko Pivo and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  25. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No money in farming in bosnia either , our only buyers are serbia and Croatia hence the prices for grown goods are incredibly low as well