BIH Friendlies | 28 May 2018: South Korea vs Bosnia (Jeonju)

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wish we played a third friendly this break since most countries are, but it is what it is. This is the last NT break before the Nations League starts so that's it for now. We'll have the Turkey and Spain games later this year though so there's still time to try new combinations out.

Dumic is 26 and started just 6 games since December for a midtable team while spending the rest of the time on the bench. He looked pretty slow in that Belgium game last year too, I don't think he's a solution either.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  2. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lineup is out. 5 changes from Austria.

[​IMG]

3. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I hope Demirovic can get some game time.

4. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Demirovic has been struggling in Ligue 2 to score goals. :/

5. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Meh. At least we didn't lose and we got to rest most of the starters ahead of the N. Ireland game. This draw makes it 7 successive games without defeat for us, tying our 2nd best ever run with Susic during June - November 2011 and putting us two games away from our longest undefeated run, also under Susic, from August 2012 - August 2013.

The difference between the 1st and 2nd half was like night and day. I hope our fans appreciate Dzeko and Pjanic more after seeing how our performance fell apart after they came off. We looked like Faroe Islands in the 2nd half. Bajic, Milosevic, and Kodro were terrible, they shouldn't be in this NT with showings like that. Hajrovic, Djuric, and Prevljak will hopefully be in for them sooner rather than later.

Prcic was ok, Cimirot was average, and Krunic had a decent game. Not a bad game from the midfield backups but I'd like to see Gojak and Loncar tried out too after the U21s campaign is over. Nastic was pretty good and aggressive, better than Civic, but Kolasinac is definitely still the man at LB. Vranjes was poor, I actually prefer Sunjic to him there as he's been better for us lately. Todorovic had an off day, but unanimously he's our best RB option and should continue there.

Moving on to Monday now.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.