BigSoccer Member Reputation Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Forzabarca, May 15, 2018.

1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Gather your recommendations for BigSoccer members you have sold/traded/bought tickets from for soccer tournaments here. It makes it easier for future deals for new and old members. Helps the credibility along.

MENTION (put an @ in front of their username) those members and describe shortly your transaction if you want and vouch for them.

You can also discredit a member who didn't show up, didn't pay or send you the tickets.

Happy trading fans.

puyol, BMfutbol16 and BuddhaWake repped this.
  2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I bought tickets in the portal for @Luke_t in a friend's account. @Luke_t paid paypal upfront with no issues and I think he has received his England Belgium tickets. He's reliable when it comes to paying at least :)

Stuckin1au repped this.
  3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I can vouch for @sats @P to the Wee for smooth transactions of England Wales for Euro 2016.

Stuckin1au, sats and P to the Wee repped this.
  4. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    I sold tickets to BMFutbol16, we did the money exchange via Venmo. He is a standup guy.

leonidas, Forzabarca, BuddhaWake and 2 others repped this.
  5. Chiyakkutan

Chiyakkutan Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hawai'i
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I sold tickets to and sat with @Galaxian (USA-Ghana 2014)

He’s a great old timer member here.

6. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    I sold/bought from so many people I will check my spreadsheet later and post on here. It will be a long list

Chiyakkutan, Stuckin1au and Forzabarca repped this.
  7. rafaelrr

rafaelrr New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    I have a very good trade with @Superdinamo: one ticket category 1 for another category 2 + difference from face value. I can recommend him with no doubts.

8. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    I have bought and sold without any issues with all the following during Euro 16. All face value without any problems. I can vouch for them all. Thanks:
    Jim77
    P to Wee
    MiroKlose_16
    schuetzophren
    Timsch
    Alex Greggs
    Steffen
    Froggypafc
    Stu_Lee
    Mayfi
    Forcabarca
    Stuckin1au
    Sebastianlarsson
    Benedikt
    mkdaman1818
    Tim Scheon
    Keith Doyle
    Neonsuburbs
    volker649
    Paulista

alejo.87, Stuckin1au and Forzabarca repped this.
  9. Manita

Manita Member

May 10, 2016
    We bought tickets from @smilebrian for world cup in russia, paid FV upfront with paypal and got tickets delivered 1w after. Awesome lad from down under. Highly recommended.

10. BGMM19

BGMM19 Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Swapped England-Uruguay for Chile-Spain with @jamfactoryken in 2014. Sat together at Maracana, flew together to Sao Paulo, we parted ways (I had a few mates to meet up with there) and then sat together at Corinthians Stadium to chant:
    His teeth were offside, his teeth were offside, Luis Suarez’s teeth were offside! (before the Chiellini incident...)

Anyway, I can certainly vouch for @jamfactoryken

11. Raul_Fearce

Raul_Fearce Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Have traded with lots on here previously i'd have to go back through all my messages.
    @GcKoala was great
    @Niro80
    @RAFAAJA is a legend, we became mates in Brasil and i even ordered some tickets for him on my allocation this year.

12. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Thankyou for the kind words about @jamfactoryken he was a very close personal friend who sadly passed away last month I miss him dearly. To further add weight here on the rep page. He reached out to me as he must of known he was close to death and left me specific instructions to get certain tickets to people. To this effect even in death he kept his word. I’ve moved the tickets to the right people now and he honoured his word to others even from the other side. RIP mate wherever you are

Putri, Garbimba, rafaelrr and 9 others repped this.
  13. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Our condolences! Let us know if we can help with any of these tickets if you get stuck.

Where ever he is he will definitely be watching Argentina Iceland, Germany Mexico and the Final for free from above. May him rest in peace and enjoy the afterlife.

Fedechat and Stuckin1au repped this.
  14. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Cheers Lads I’ve taken care of everything now. Sadly his TST7 limited mobility is going to be an empty seat. Never got a chance to get his fifa login to attempt the refund. Maybe he did it in time but I’ll never know for sure. Maybe it’s a good thing he gets to see England one more time around

Forzabarca repped this.
  15. vamoBrasil

vamoBrasil Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Please tell us this is just a joke.
    RIP dude! I miss reading all of your posts this time around.
    It would be nice if we could put a Fulham or England jersey at his TST seat with a beer at the stadium.

16. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    No Joke we’ve lost Ken he was fighting cancer last 2 years. Had chemo and bone marrow we thought he was winning but alas he lost this match in extra time. We’ve put some money together to continue his Fulham Season Ticket for next year we’ve donated it to the Fulham chaplain to use for underprivileged kids to see them hopefully back in the EPL.

BuddhaWake, vamoBrasil and Forzabarca repped this.
  17. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    A few of the older Vets in here have said some really nice words about @jamfactoryken in PMs to me and also asked if they could do something. If any of you have some loose change and remember Ken in anyway this is a good place to do it. The money goes to ELF a service that helps families with cancer. Ken used the service and rated them highly. One of his close work friends is doing this race for charity.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jane-usher

Cheers BS Community

vamoBrasil and alejo.87 repped this.
  18. Aussiebloke

Aussiebloke Member

Aston Villa
    Australia
    Oct 26, 2017
    Huge thank you to @Samka. He sold me tickets for Germany v Mexico and Australia v Peru at Face Value. I received the ticket delivery today. Everyone knows how difficult it is to get Germany v Mexico. Samka you are an absolute top bloke. Thank you.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  19. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Now that’s a guy worth a solid rep indeed

20. RAFAAJA

RAFAAJA New Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    @Raul_Fearce Has saved my ass since Brasil 2014. He got me tickets then and this time he also got me tickets for Mex vs Korea in his ticket request... great person, will pay him back with several beers soon. Cheers mate!

Raul_Fearce repped this.
  21. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    So in an earlier post I mentioned that BMFutbol16 and I did a transaction to get him four tickets to ARG-CRO. I also said my son who had yet to receive his tickets for that game had planned on scalping them. He received them and is trying to scalp them via Stub Hub and stands to make a killing. We discussed this last night and he told me I missed out and I told him that I preferred letting them go at face value and told him to consider the potential situation we would have been in if the USA had made it and we were trying to get tickets to one of their games. I believe in karma. I've only been a BigSoccer member since 2014 but from what I've seen, everyone here represent the best of humanity.Here's to everyone who is taking care of their fellow futbol fans!

Raul_Fearce, BMfutbol16 and BuddhaWake repped this.
  22. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very true. Thanks again for the 4 tickets. You made 8 real fans very happy. An Argentinian was hunting these and he was more than happy to trade them for 4 M11 tickets he got in the first random draw. Some of the guys here desperately needed these so I passed them on to them. If you need any help finding tickets to any other game let me know, I might be able to help. :thumbsup:

BuddhaWake repped this.
  23. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I bought tickets from Harvey Wainstein, Woody Allen and Kevin Spacey and they never delivered. I got screwed #metoo.

(Sorry, its a slow boring friday at the office)

24. vicente_ocho5

vicente_ocho5 Member

FC Barcelona
    Argentina
    Mar 22, 2018
    California
    made 2 trades with danny ascencio and GcKoala for World Cup 2018 tickets. Transaction with both was smooth. Both are stand up guys and easy to deal with. Will gladly deal with them again in the future!

Stuckin1au repped this.
  25. brotherchung

brotherchung Member

Liverpool FC
    Argentina
    Feb 16, 2018
    I sold a ticket to @Danny Ascencio. I mailed the ticket by USPS and the package went off the radar for a few days. Danny was extremely patient and understanding, while I was hounding people at USPS to do something about it. He received his ticket, and the transaction went through smoothly in the end.