BigSoccer Forum Guidelines

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Huss, Jul 25, 2002.

1. DoyleG

DoyleG Member+

CanPL
    Canada
    Jan 11, 2002
    YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Should the issues of [R] be dealt with universally or on a forum by forum basis?

2. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How do you report a member who is braking this rule.
    In fact I want to report Russian Scousser for stuff posted in "Kosovo league thread under Eastern European forum.
    I believe that may be sufficient for at least a yellow card

3. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Find the post you have a problem with, find this icon [​IMG], click it, and write a note saying why you think it's a bad post.

4. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Huss,

Ok regarding this two Don't point:

1)Do not make derogatory or prejudicial remarks or attack others personally for their postings (this is called flaming).

2)Do not make an inflammatory comment knowing that regular posters in the forum will be outraged, this is called trolling.

How can a report a person who constantly violate these two Don't? Knowing that he has the moderator protection? (Moderator who protect certain individual base on his friendship and same nationality against a rival country!).

And how I can report a biased and inappropriate response by big soccer moderator? Knowing that many deserved yellow card for racial remarks but the moderator edited their post so they don't get a yellow card.

I sent a PM to Dark Knight, not sure where he is about. Huss pls help!!

6. GOD.

GOD. BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 14, 2005
    Everywhere
    GOD's yellow is still there.

GOD has contacted WR modera-fools but they deny it all and dark knight cannot receive the Holy Message for the fool's inbox is full! Here is the message that was intended for him:

Title: Thou Art Close To a Smiting!

GOD's yellow has lasted over 4 months! GOD received it for post/posts in WR which is rather strange in itself as GOD has witnessed far worse things having gone unpunished. Things that GOD would not have tolerated from puny humans!!

GOD was never given a reason for the yellow nor who gave it to him. The moderators seem to all deny that it was them in fear of the wrath that would be unlished upon them! Thou art close too for not bowing before the will of you Lord and not removing the yellow after He commanded you!

REMOVE THE DAMN YELLOW! IT'S CRAMPING GOD'S STYLE!

1 person likes this.
  7. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    I thought God was all-knowing and all-powerful.

Deity, heal thyself and all that.

8. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Maybe it is time for the red to be given

9. japanesewarrior

japanesewarrior New Member

Oct 22, 2005
    here,there,everywher
    hahaha. i just found this place. god is sure funny. remove your own yellow! what do you care anyway!! smite me for all i care. i love being smited.

10. jshecket

jshecket New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    When I got my yellow card I was told "contact Dark Knight in a week to have it removed". How do I contact him if my PM is disabled?

And yes, i will find more tasteful and constructive comments to make regarding rivals.

11. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I think you should be able to PM with a yellow card. Try replying to the person who wrote you initially when the yellow is up. Did I contact you originally?

12. GOD.

GOD. BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 14, 2005
    Everywhere
    Fools like thineself come and go, but GOD is constant. GOD was given a yellow card long ago and it continues to restrict His heavenly and majestic powers. It was given for no reason. Yet idiots like this "hiddink_magic" continue to post using sock puppets as her account continues to be "hacked". Red card all of that fool's socks and remove GOD's yellow for starters. Then make GOD a moderator or better a supermoderator.

Bow before thine Lord fools and basque in His mighty glory.

13. what a goal!

what a goal! Red Card

Feb 23, 2006
    Mt Clear
    Haven't you got better things to do rather than follow my old username around.