Bidding on Tickets

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by Padzik, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motion10

Motion10 New Member

May 9, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I have one ticket to sell for the France vs England game category 3

You will be sitting with me and 2 of my mates so impossible for me to screw you over!

I'm in Donetsk camping from 8-14th June (due to ridiculous flights prices and even worse hotels!)

Anyway ticket is available for £100

If interested paul.motion@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

2. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Go to uefa.com, click euro 2012, then click tickets, then click portal.
    Don't be lazy and stop trying the old link saved in your URL history;)

3. pylyp

pylyp Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    ahaaaaaaa..... thanks :)

well, that "old link" has to be the most visited website in my entire life..

4. pylyp

pylyp Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Upcoming Matches

There are no items to display.

WTF? Where can I see my inventory????

5. pylyp

pylyp Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Never mind, found it!

But what's the purpose of this new ticket portal? What can you do there?

"There are no items in your basket. Click here to continue shopping." - and nothinng happens when I click "here"..

So what's the purpose of the site? Is it basically the same as ticket resale portal was ?

6. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    The thing that drives me absolutely nuts is when I press "send booking confirmation to my email" in the portal, I then login and open the email and underneath the list of my tickets it says that I must pick them up at the stadium!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fukc you, Uefa, you rotten piece of feces!!!! Who the fukc do you think you are thinking you can change delivery conditions like that!!!
    End of rant:)

7. Montgomerie

Montgomerie New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Scotland
    Club:
    --other--
    Four of us over in Kiev from 8th to 12th June but between us we also have tickets for the following which we aren't going to use and are looking to sell on:

4 x Cat 2 tickets - France v England, Donetsk 11th June

6 x Cat 3 tickets (1 set of 4 & 1 pair) - England v Sweden , Kiev 15th June

4 x Cat 1 tickets - Ukraine v France, Donetsk 15th June

If interested, e-mail me at monty1879@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.

8. theparish

theparish Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Somewhere in Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The website developers and administrators are probably going to be made redundant .... so let them have their last effort to show there is still unfinished work to do.

9. hiding_in_the_grass

hiding_in_the_grass New Member

May 30, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    tickets arrived here in Australia today, now just waiting on my visa, major embassy delays down here! any other aussies having similar issues?

i am chasing cat 3's
    1 x germany vs netherlands
    1 x germany vs denmark
    1x qrt final in donetsk
    1x final in kiev

i have Cat 2 england vs france and ukraine vs france to try and offload.

10. mercurialiv

mercurialiv New Member

May 10, 2012
    Yeah, still awaiting my Visa. Applied on 21 April, haven't heard anything yet. Still within the 30 days they are currently specifying, but they'll be hearing from me if they haven't posted anything by next Friday, I leave on the 28th. FFS you'd expect during a time like this their application process would be sped up, not delayed by twice the normal processing time.

For interest what did you use as supporting documents in the absence of tickets?

11. hiding_in_the_grass

hiding_in_the_grass New Member

May 30, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    yeah its quite absurd. i leave on the 23rd for china then doing the transiberian, then onward to do working holidays in sweden and holland. If they don't hurry up i'm totally screwed.

They don't answer the phone or emails. I was hoping the 30 day thing was a worst case scenario but i think it's about to turn into a nightmare!

I just printed off my email confirmations for the tickets and provided name and address of someone who i studied with in Prague.

12. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    I put tickets on sale before portal was closed last month.
    now my account shows no history, no tickets, bank didn't get any money from UEFA
    Anybody has phone number for UEFA to call?

13. RafaMassu

RafaMassu Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    30 minutes ago UPS successfully delivered to me a package with tickets. That's great!

14. chillout_PL

chillout_PL New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Got mine this morning as well :D

1x POL-CZE cat 3 will swap for 1x POL-RUS cat 2 or 3(willing to pay any balance on ticket price).
    7unatic @ gmail . com

15. RobertK

RobertK Member

Jan 10, 2007
    Manhattan Beach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fortunately/Unfortunately I won't be making the trip to the Ukraine due to my wife's pregnancy. I have 4 catagory 1 tickets for the Quarterfinal game in Kiev on June 24th. I live in LA, and am just looking to get what I paid for them. I'd prefer to sell them to someone in LA in person or at least in the US - not quite that comfortable with international wire transfers/shipping, etc. If interested let me know - send me a message or email rkinsey@tribune.com.

16. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    still have some extras to sell. all at face

4 cat 2 QF Kiev
    2 cat 1 SM Warsaw
    2 cat 3 Germany - Netherlands

17. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    1 (possibly 2) cat 1 tickets available for Greece v Czech in Wroclaw on June 12th. I won't know for sure re the 2nd ticket for a couple of weeks but they won't be together in either case.

I'm asking max face value plus fees eg 152 euros for 1 ticket. I will consider offers below that but if someone offers me 152 they can have it. Ticket cost 120 plus portal resale fee of 12 euros plus uefa admin of 20 euros for Europe.

2nd ticket is also cat 1 but not in hand yet and not mine. Person is 95% not going to Wroclaw at this stage. However ticket won't be available for sale for at least another 2 weeks. Ticket won't be given up until 100% sure not going.

Ticket is in Dublin Ireland. I can bring it to Munich this weekend, Budapest June 4th or arrive in Warsaw on June 7th, Poznan June 9th and will be in Wroclaw on matchday. However I'd need to be paid up front if meeting in Wroclaw. I am definitely going.

pls email bluebrazil @ gmail dot com