Biased Japanese refs cause Seongnam v Shimizu match stoppage

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by melonbarmonster, Feb 16, 2012.

1. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    http://sports.media.daum.net/soccer...eid=1171&newsid=20120217082807547&p=joynews24

WTF. More of self-serving bias. Sadly, not surprising. Given Seongnam has been spanking teams in preseason friendlies and gripes against another K-league v J-League match. Shimizu got ass handed to them 5-1 in January and was looking for blood.

3 Japanese refs handed out cards and fouls on Seongnam while not calling against Shimizu with Shimizu playing physically. Second half, Ghotbi asks Shin to cancel the match and after match Shimizu's Takahara says, "the refs were biased and the game had to be stopped because of them."

:cool:

Looking for more reports on this seeming BS.

2. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Fair play Takahara and Ghotbi.

3. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    we still won :)

4. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    This article is biased, not the referee. It's almost state-of-art propaganda, unfortunately (for this article) things didn't look like that at all.

Seongnam players probably taken Shimizu too lightly and when they lost the first goal they started to foul and physically challenge Shimizu players... After first half Shimizu's Takagi and North Korean Kang who were fouled and almost injured (Takagi has injured his ankle earlier in the game as it turned out) were taken off the pitch. I've also read that the best occasion for Seongnam to score was when they hit the bar after free kick near the end of the first half (yes, that 'biased', '3rd-rate' referee gave them a good goal scoring position in front of Shimizu's goal!).

Ghotbi after the game that the team can't handle more injured players (in the January game Shinji Ono was injured also), not because the referee was so bad.

If you're not believing me watch the highlights from the game (starts @3:56)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X1JD2r1-QQ"]20120217 ??????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

All I can say that even from the highlights there should be two straight red cards (not yellows which the 'biased' referee shows to Seongnam players). This a practice game and they tried to break legs!

If Shin would like to make any stupid excuses then he can go to Spain instead of Kagoshima if he wishes as that's lees expensive (lol!). He'll play there with goats and cows as he won't find any team which will want to play with Seongnam in February... Not to mention that if that's the real form of Seongnam right now he won't go for another training camp with this team at all.

Few days ago during the game between Suwon and Tosu everything was going smoothly until Korean defender punched without the ball Tosu's FW Tomita... I don't know why it has to happen every year.

5. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Huh? Why what happens? :)

6. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Heated argument begins in 3 ... 2 ... 1
    though I don't believe a single moment that Shimizu's players were looking for blood.

7. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    There won't be any heated arguments as there's video and anybody with two eyes can see what happened... It happens every year, there's nothing to discuss. I just wanted to make some things straight after reading that article.

8. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    A mod to close this thread in 3...2...1... Lol

9. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Tomita was punched straight in the face (Korean player won as Tomita ended on the ground ;)) during a practice game between newly promoted to J1 Sagan Tosu and Suwon Bluewings in Okinawa on 11.02. Suwon won the game 1:0. This kind of stuff.

Each year pre season is full of such things. Only this article was really poor.

10. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I was under the impression that the "it" you were referring to was a little more specific. :)

11. Chong-soo

Chong-soo Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Jeonbuk Motors
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not surprising.

Still remember that Jeonbuk - Urawa in 2007.
    I feel nothing more or less than pity for such practices.

Arab refs must be getting a lot of money for such biased referring.

12. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    LOL. The Last Samurai whapanese warrior strikes again.

[​IMG]