Alert: Biased CONCACAF ticketing practices for the Oct. 10 CC playoff

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by It's called FOOTBALL, Aug 28, 2015.

1. bballshawn

bballshawn Member+

Feb 5, 2014
    Delaware
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    calm down ICF it'll be alright. no need to express your racism on a soccer forum. theres youtube for that

El Chuma repped this.
  2. Tejano

Tejano Member+

Sep 25, 2012
    Puro ATL
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    I just read through the the thread. There is a lot of genetic studies that proves otherwise. The Americas was populated really quickly and recently (human history) by two genetic groups. The first quickly spread throughout the Americas the second inhabited the far northern regions. (Amazonians seem to be a bit different).

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v525/n7567/full/nature14895.html

There is little genetic difference between all the first peoples of the American Continents, Lakota, Cherokee, Navajo, Mayan, Apache, Chichimecas, etc., etc.. etc.. opinions does not matter, the fact remains we are one genetic group.

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  3. Unak78

Unak78 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    I agree with jeremygl09. So I guess UEFA as discriminating against Germans when they allotted 30 percent of 2011 Champion League Allianz Arena tickets exclusively to Chelea fans.

4. Unak78

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    I find it interesting that you bring up Mexico's Native American ancestry bc I find that alot of my Mexican-American friends are clueless about what this means. I remember doing a paper in American Anthropology that required me to survey a group of friends about what they knew about Aztec/Mayan cultures and three of the friends that I asked were Mexican. Of them only one had any real knowledge of even who they were and knew that he was probably descended from them. The one friend who did know more has a Bachelors degree for reference. I don't bring this up as an insult but, for all that some of my family member might denigrate Black Americans, most Black Americans (outside of a few Youtube crackpots who think that Black Americans descended from Olmecs, Jews or, get this, the Chinese and not West Africa) will admit that they are descended from Africa. I wonder if this is only a feature of Mexican-Americans. For example, do Mexicans who grow up in Mexico actually receive extensive education on the history of people native to Mexico? Is there as much apathy for that particular history as there is among some Mexicans here?

5. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    That's not the part I deemed discriminatory. The lottery was suspect since it was unnecessary and asked what fan you were. But w/e it's all over now.
    I can't imagine any Mexican being apathetic to his roots, if so, then that is sad. Hopefully those who are will find time in their busy schedule to read up on who they are.

Unak78 repped this.
  6. Unak78

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    I just now remember that when I was taking the class I looked up a Youtube where someone did a similar set of interviews but in a public setting. I will IM a link if I can find it.