Better Call Saul (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by yasik19, Apr 14, 2017.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    First time I disliked Jimmy.

Dills repped this.
  2. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The end of season 3 was interesting.

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Was that season finale?

Strong ending.

4. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right before the last scene I said well this went up in flames

Alberto repped this.
  5. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This is the way I saw it. Jimmys brother lost his law firm. Howard bought him out. That put him over the edge before that he was getting better. He fixed up his house and turned the electricity on. Then he relapsed destroyed his house trying to shut off the power himself. Then at the end he knew he was not getting better. So he kicked his light off the table and set his house on fire with him in it. Bye bye chuck.

Then Nacho knew hector was going to kill his father. So he just decide to shoot hector. Then a couple of hectors guys showed up. Also a cartel guy and Gus showed up. Cartel guy said all drug were to be moved in Gus trucks and not with Nacho father. So Nacho is off the hook he does not have to kill hector after all. That news pissed off hector and had an attack. This time the pills worked. But for some reason Gus helped save hectors life I guess because dieing was too good for him. Nacho got rid of the pills in the bottle. But you can see Gus looked at Nacho like he knew what Nacho tried to do. Good news for Nacho it looks like he is back next season possibly working for Gus.

Now Jimmy he tried to make up with his brother no dice. Chuck said don't bother because chuck said he did not care about him. Now Jimmy is taking care of his girl friend law partner. I don't know why he did not ask her to marry him he obviously loves her. After her accident they resolve their partnership for now so she could recover. I guess next year they go their separate ways. Jimmy feels guilty about what he did too the old lady. So he purposely said something sonthey can hear that he did not care about them so they would make up with each other, but now they hate him. So elder care goes out the window next season. He officially become saul next season. Best part for me was a part that they left on the cutting room floor found it on youtube. You know under the bridge where Jimmy worked cleaning. You saw a women and two kids sitting there singing together. It was Mrs kettlemen and her kids singing so that a prisoner cleaning under the bridge heard them. It was a bearded Mr. kettlemen).

6. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    I got a bad feeling Kim is going to die next season. I'm hoping maybe she just moves away as Jimmy becomes Saul. Then she comes back at the series end to rescue the in-hiding Saul from his life at the Cinnabon.

Alberto repped this.
  7. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Is his working at Cinnabon before or after Breaking Bad?

8. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    most are assuming it's after, but we don't really know for sure.

9. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm thinking after ... thinning hair, new name, etc.

It's only a matter of time before Ed (?), the vacuum repairman, makes his appearance in BCS.

10. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic