Best Young Japanese Talents

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Luislb10, Oct 26, 2007.

1. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  2. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    WTF
    WTF happened ? Again ? You gotta kidding me.

4. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  5. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hang on I think google translate stuffed up. It meant VVV have waited 6 months to play.

However I 'think' it also says that he still isn't fit to play and they're not sure when he will be. This is still that metatarsal break from ages ago.

so yeah not 6 months but still not fit and still haven't determined a 'ready to play' date.

6. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    they have been waiting for his debut for over 6 months but he's still out while his injury should've taken no longer than 2 months.

yoshida got injured during his trial for vvv last winter so perhaps they felt some kind of guilt towards him and signed him anyways.

he had surgery again in may and is still in japan, vvv expect him back before the winter break. :)

7. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    ryo miyaichi injured himself in the friendly against scheveningen with the ajax reserves.. :(

seems like he has fcratured his fibula and will be out for a couple months, he left quite an impression at both arsenal and ajax so i'm sure both will welcome him back on trial once he's fit again.

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Hahahahahahahahaha why did I predict such a thing. Netherlands is the new kryptonite for japanese players, they have to stay away :eek: . Dammit, an injury can change everything.

9. nsato

nsato Member

Oct 11, 2009
    oh my, just realized it is a double break...best of luck to him.

10. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-miyfLhs1M"]YouTube - Ryo Miyaichi - New Arsenal Player (U-17 World Cup 2009)[/ame]

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Oh dear, this Mexico match ... What a pain it was last year. How did we lose that one ... This is the best team ever to be eliminated in the first round.

12. JFA.mania

JFA.mania Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Please continue this thread... who else is being considered as Japanese wonderkid

13. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    How about that jamaican-born japanese striker, Musashi Suzuki?

14. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    MINAMINO Takumi

1995.01.16 166cm 55kg Cerezo Osaka

nº9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb5O757PUYU"]YouTube - Japan U 16 vs Iraq U 16[/ame]

will be the Japanese national team forward in Brazil 2014

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Like I've said on an other thread, he's the best prospect we have. He looked one level above the competition there.

16. mushu21

mushu21 Member

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Eh, Cerezo Osaka? Is it the team had scouted Ienaga, Kagawa, Kakitani and now this kid?
    Are their scouts that good?

17. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ienaga was from the Gamba not Cerezo

18. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There's already 2 youth prospects ahead of him in Ryo Nagai (19) and Kenyu Sugimoto (18) so its not going to be easy for him.

19. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm more interested in the two 185+ cm CB

I hope that atleast one of them goes pro out of high school

20. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Meh. When I think of what Morimoto could do at that age... now THAT was talent.
    Japan is cursed though for even our best striker prospects, world-class in their youth, never to pan out. I don't bother getting excited anymore, certainly not for a Minamino.

21. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Their height is interesting, not their talent.
    Morimoto's talent was his physical ability. With Minamino it's pure football. He was able to score while making fun of the entire defense. During this tournament, there were some good players and Minamino.

22. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    I found another video.

Minamino score two goals in this game, the second goal is amazing, Minamino remember me Romário.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2pPYcDrnlY&feature=related"]YouTube - afc u16 101025 2[/ame]

23. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Why not both?

Yes their height is good, but if you suck then what's the point of being so tall?

24. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    They do not suck but they're not exactly great, some goals taken (against Iraq and North Korea) were weak. And if memory serves me right, only one of the two 185cm CB was starting, Ueda.

Luislb10 >
    lol that's exactly the comparison I made to myself yesterday, Romario. That's why I'm a little bit defensive when I heard he's not a special talent, when you see one you have to value him correctly. If he develops well, he'll be on the national team by 2014.

25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Of course they are going to let in some soft goals

But as I said in the past, defense is not something instinctual like some of the other positions.

It's something that comes from experience and time.

I find it somewhat disappointing that there a few young defenders in the J-League that are getting playing time because unless you play some meaningful and competitive matches then there's no way that you will improve.