Best USA player I have seen in MLS this year: Klein

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Bruce S, Aug 5, 2002.

1. GoDC

GoDC Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Hamilton, VA
    Re: Klein not ready

Thanks for stopping by Hugo.

Bitterness does not look good on you.

2. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Re: Klein not ready

I've coached, and will be taking over another team soon, but not professionally by any means. That is not to say that watching nearly every game that Klein has played in MLS doesn't make my opinion worth something because some people on here have seen him play a handful of times and might not be aware of his skills.

I seriously don't think that the actual number that players wear matters all the much in the US (or most other countries anymore...). Preki is our #10, but he has always worn #11, so he sticks with that number.

I haven't said once that Klein should be given the starting right midfield spot and someone has to win it from him. I simply believe that of all the contenders for the US pool, he is a strong candidate if he continues to improve as he has.

3. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Re: Re: Mario Kempes!!!!MLS SLOW.........

hart=hard???
    SWEEDY=SWEATY???
    complete sentences???

not to be a grammer cop or anything, but whip, you confuse the heck out of me dude....

Sorry about my 'grammer'....just kidding ....I am trying to improve ....About your confusiong, let me try again .....It just blows my mind that many soccer fans call the MLS 'SLOW", even though many foreing players like LUIS HERNANDEZ have play in USA and have really look BAD..... Probably our league is not the best but is different.