Best player on Real Madrid?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by XxXsoccer_fanXxX, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Best player?

1. Mesut Ozil

34.5%
  2. Casillas

13.8%
  3. Kaka

3.4%
  4. Angel Di Maria

10.3%
  5. Xabi Alonso

10.3%
  6. Benzema

3.4%
  7. Isco

24.1%
  8. Alvaro Morata

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bran

Bran Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Nijmegen
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Seeing as Ozil took off to Arsenal, I would probably go with Isco. he is a bit too selfish now but if he can iron that out he can become the second best player.

2. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Well look, he has to show off his worth in a galacticos team (he had to fight with Bale, Di Maria, Modric, Benzama , Jesse , Rodriguez... to start) , whenever he is given chance from bench ... I do not blame him for that, as long as he can make it more fruitful ...

3. Sebastian Puerta Villegas

Oct 30, 2013
    Cali, Colombia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I believe Isco could be the best player in the world some day, he is finding it hard to break into Ancelotti's 4-3-3 formation at the moment but none the less Madrid has a true genius in their ranks. I still would not call him Madrid's second best player, I still think it's a healthy Xabi Alonso, at the moment since he is not 100% healthy I'd say it was Di Maria until he got relegated to the bench by Bale, also believe or not Khedira was extremely important for the formation Madrid was running but now he's injured so I'd say it's Pepe, very important in the back line.