Belgium - anybody care?

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by panicfc, Mar 19, 2004.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    is he still in Argentina???

2. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    I believe he still plays for Boca.

3. The Potter

The Potter Member+

Aug 26, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Sorry for going completly off topic.

But can I ask you lot about Kompany how good do you lot reckon he is will be and where do you reckon he will end up. :)

4. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    funny :rolleyes:

1: Belgian soccer is completely different from Dutch Soccer.
    The only thing they have alike, is that they're both mediumsized competitions in europe. Atmosphere is different, players are different, belgian teams are more likely to buy african players etc...
    I would never trade belgian soccer for dutch soccer, unless it is mixed (BeneLiga).

2: i absolutely don't know what you're talking about, but it is quite funny i must say. I won't referr to Patrick Kluivert (charged for rape etc.) who knocked lorenzo staelens down for a stupid reason and recieved a red card in the WORLD CUP, how stupid can you be.
    another example: Winston Bogarde, he talked and acted like a ten year old retard ;)
    I think belgian players are very realistic, down to earth, you'll never see a MIDO in the belgian national team.

5. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    i don't think Gabriel Ngalula (aka Junior) has a chance to become a good player. Kompany and Vandenborre have proved to be supertalents, but Junior is on loan to Mons right now, and he can't even prove himself there.
    I'm afraid his career with the big shots is over.
    His brother however, seems to be impressing with the ManU reserves

6. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    He's the best belgian player since Paul Van Himst, i reckon.
    Chelsea and Barcelona are the likeliest teams to buy him,
    but he'll probably stay at Anderlecht untill the end of next season (may 2006)