Belgian Pro League on Eleven Sports

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by InterFan76, Apr 20, 2017.

1. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This Friday KAA Gent vs KV Oostende playoff at 2:30pm est

Saturday-Sporting Charleroi vs SV Zulte Waregem 5:30pm set

Sunday-RSC Anderlecht vs Club Brugge K.V.

daniloni repped this.
  2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. I DVRed today's game. The time is given with the minute in big numbers and the seconds in small numbers underneath it. I think that's a horrible way of displaying the time, and I don't know if that way of displaying the time came from Belgium or from Eleven Sports.

2. https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/oneworldsports-eleven-sports-thread.2035117/ says the Saturday and Sunday games will be shown delayed.

3. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The time isn't that bad. I watch a little today. But man the teams have a lot of sponsors on their kits lol. But it's very cool to see a League on tv that's virtually unknown in the states.

4. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    The feed including the time graphics, is from UK's Premier Sports. They also have the rights to the Scottish League in the UK, and the same time graphics are used there (and can be seen on Fox Sports Plus. (On Saturday, April 29, Rangers v. Celtic will e on Fox Sports 1...we will see if they use Premier Sports graphics or use their own.

EvanJ repped this.
  5. Redbullsnation2012

May 26, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In the last Old Firm Derby, FS1 used their own graphics. So I expect them to do so again...

6. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Belgian league seems to have joined the graveyard club of leagues that were shown on TV in U.S and disappeared.