Because the Super Bowl halftime show sucks - NSROT [18]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    aww bless apps, she seems worried that she ain't skanky enuff for sanchy:D
    I do remember this big black south african trying to tell me how great British life was coz u could pull a girl and wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks for an aids test to come thru b4 u cud get carnal, whilst I shud really feel some brotherly sympathy for some reason (most prolly playa-hating) I find it funny that R&dubs ish is gonna fall off before he graduates:p

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    apols if a double post but just found the bit about those twist and go's...

I gotta say, for all the mugs slating gimmicks on boots such as powerpulse, superlight boots and pred vamps, these have to be the worst gimmick I ever seen.
    The point with round-studded cleats is the make their own hole in the grass and spin in it, or allow a pivot on a hard surface such as field turf (if u choose to wear sgs on fg/hg that is!), so teh idea of one single stud rotating is redundant.
    Player injuries from "studs getting caught" are a big factor, but they occur when friction on the sole is greater than the forces applied to the legs rotation, and the leg twists against a solid foot, which ONLY occurs when more than one cleat is pressured into the ground. That lotto vid shows that is you lift up onto one spinning cleat u can spin, well whoop-de-frikkin-do, IF YOU LIFT UP ONTO ANY CONICAL STUD U CAN SPIN!!!!! Those lottos will not protect you if the spinning cleat AND the neighbouring fixed cleat are both in the ground. What a frinnkin jip.

3. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    haha very subtle case

gimmicks on boots suck, these looked like a legitimate thing, id be worred about it getting clogged up before a twist is tried and it not moving which may cause injury

and i wonder how they would work on differnt types of pitches and diff conditions

but at least the 'gimmick' has some relevance

4. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    HAHA sorry R&W that just made me utterly piss myself laughing!

5. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Vincent Clerc is a ********

6. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    that sucks R & W. at least you weren't like.. the 12th guy in a line of 13 in 2 months. being away at school, I had no idea, and came home and hooked up with the girl. Luckily I'm clean, but obviously don't talk to her anymore.

7. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow that sucks

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Yep. We nullified him second half though, thats why we did so well. We need to play like that more often!!! We haven't got that much pace or creativity so pure brute force is what we need to work with!!!

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    skizz are you a plastic paddy or am I just being naive? Dunno mebe im ignorant but never heard u on about Eire etc in footy, tho admittedly u have several times said u ain't fussed about international soccer for whatever reasons. No offence intended I just am confused as I had it in my mind u were as cockaknee as they came!
    Prolly just me and my upbringing. my dad was very much a sweaty but always was quick to point out that I was English unlike him, and that he was a jock unlike his paddy father before him.
    Then admittedly I dunno ur lifestory just find it interesting as seems a recent thing that ur irish, tho prolly I never paid attention until now!

gd to see the point of gimmicks is still being missed, no wonder I ignore those that reply without reading a word I say (until now evidently;))
    dammit was trying not to get baited in...

10. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I don't normally talk too much about it on here as...well, there isn't really a place to. I don't really take an interest in international football, but rugby I do watch a lot and I watch most Eire matches.

11. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    pardon my lack of knowledge.. eire = rep. of ireland?

12. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    im gonna be posting mainly on here now, after undergoing much abuse the past couple of days on the other forum im on

(expertfootball.com if you'd like to know) this kid made an account called Davidson9Killer and called me a N*****

13. quixoticelixir42

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wow.
    it's horrible how ignorant people can be, especially behind the facade of a computer.

14. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    sorry to hear that davidson

he probably has a minute penis and ginger hair, i wouldnt worry about it

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah thats right.

appleCORR

16. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    whereas Ulster = N.Ireland, wou don't really get people who are from there calling themselves Northern or Southern/Republican, they're kind of outsider terms so im led to believe...

17. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    i think i found the longest name ever

Almarhum Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Al-Haj ibni Almarhum Sultan Sir Hisamuddin Alam Shah Al-Haj

18. Hendrixforpope

Hendrixforpope Member+

Barcelona
    Brazil
    Dec 15, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    You my friend, have too much time on your hands ;).

19. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

sounds german[​IMG]

20. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    he is actually Malaysian

21. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i was gonna say sounds saudi

22. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    *in a smart all-knowing tone* Yes, having lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a year, I can confirm that that name is indeed distinctly Malaysian *in a smart all-knowing tone*

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

With the way things are going that will be an English name in a few years.

/totally un-PC

24. quixoticelixir42

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    same thing for US and A.. only Jesus Julio Ricardo Juan Jose De La Martinez Ramírez Gonzalez.. and so on and so forth.

/lackofPC

25. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    was going to say, he's probably got a british passport.

as al murray would say, beautiful british name! haha