Because Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day---NSROT[19]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by cjump, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    We normally only play Tuesday and Thursdays. This week we had the extra game, Friday, which sucked, because it was a nonconference game. Tuesday is a conf game, we don't have one thurs, and the VA team was scheduled for Wed. We were supposed to play a crap team Tues, but the conf game got rained out like 3 weeks ago, so we are making it up on Tues now.

Starting to get the gorgeous black/purple/blue bruising underneath the wrap. I don't want to take the wrap off because I don't want to see the rest of the blackness.. hahah.

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    See, Case only wants me for my boots really!!

appleCORR

3. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Maybe Case has a foot fetish...

Kait, just rest and ice. See if you can't get it wrapped and be able to play on it if it will take your weight and you have at least some mobility.

4. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yeah I've had it compression wrapped/been icing all today. Going to try and give up the crutches tomorrow, I hope!

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Oh man, thinking back to that elf thing at crimbo there sooo shud be a web dealy that I could stick apps face onto beyonce in that "boot-ylicious" video and have her wearing different cleats with every outfit!

No offence but with all the best will in the world, I'd imagine apps's footballers feet are most likely not her best feature, it'd take a proper foot fetish to dig the blisters bruises scrapes and stud holes Id imagine she gets from the years of super-thin lightweight cleats!

So just worked out my holiday situation at work, and it'd seems I have 7 weeks holiday to take with only 9 "leave eligible" weeks to choose from, and im not allowed to take more than 2 weeks consecutive....crap, how did this happen!!!!!

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm just watching MOTD and i have a question ...

How come all of Kevin Keegans clothes appear to be too small for him?!! his coat is skin tight!

and Case, I have very pretty feet!

appleCORR

7. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Can you work a Monday, take the rest of the week and then the next week? Technically you worked during that week...

Or you could take 4 weeks of vacation, then take random days off for the rest of the weeks?

Are you not allowed to take days off in consecutive weeks or just whole weeks?

8. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    I and going to agree with Case here ans say it is damn near impossible for someone who has been playing for years to not have footballer's feet.

Hell, now that I wear light weight boots (8.5 ounces and under) I have had four breaks in three toes, in just 6 months!

9. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I am really shitting myself over the match today. Not going to be a fun one to watch, especially if Man U beat Liverpool before we kick off. :(

10. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    my feet are hideously deformed

one toe in particular gained notoiriaty (sp?) as 'The Claw'

11. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    shrap, yea thats basically it. I can't take more than 2 consecutive complete weeks off, so pretty much gonna be that of popping my head into the office for a token couple of hours every 3rd monday! It's a joy and a curse coz it's my first salary job, I always avoided them becoz I don't like the mentality and this is exactly it, I've worked loads of recent and won't get anymore money for it, so the only way not to have worked for free will be to sit on my arse and get paid for nothing later in the year. I may try and get some sneaky cash work or something as I prefer the idea of the more u work the more u get, not "you'll get x this year, no matter what u do"...

apps, think it's time for a new "casual feet" thread :D

bigg, so are u saying you think u'll lose to a team that spurs have got the better of this year?!?! WhenI put it like that surely the red mist rises and the confidence is restored!!!

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    The best thing so far in "grand slam sunday" was andy gray and jamie redknapp having a proper row at halftime despite essentially being in agreement- steve bennet is a tw@t and is gonna make traffic warden decisions, SO u gotta be smart enuff to keep urself outta harms way!

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ohhh i know that was great! I was laughing. I liked it when Rednapp was like 'wait a minute' to king Andy!! :p

I'm hoping for Cheatski v Arsenal draw now, both teams look pretty up for it though so i doubt my wish will come true.

I'm up for a casual feet thread Case just to show you that footballers feet can be pretty. Especially ones who wear extremely light boots!!

appleCORR

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Dude no way, u ain't having pretty feet wearing thin cleats to play in and then wearing rubber sweatboxes at work, im thinking blue toejam between bruised nails and blistered corns!!!!!

Hmm, Man U win in large thanks to mascherano acting like an imbecile to a trigger-happy ref, THEN cheatski score a first when drogs is teh first to touch the ball coming from offside (or was it a freekick?) but either way anelka throws clitchy to the floor to keep him from blocking the shot, then drogs cuda been sent off for 2 yellows wid his celebration but instead gets away with a sly push to score the winner, I think it's best we all sign out and give bigg a wide berth for a few days.....Im already on suicide watch for Sanchy, who in tears over on fb:p

15. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    doesnt matter about the ref, arsenal were pushovers

eboue is shite, ade has fallen off, cesc was invisible and toure + gallas (still on chelseas wage bill?) were appauling too

wenger needs to get some decent cover or ready players for next season to successfully attempt to win the league without meltdown

16. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No, they are pretty. And there is not a patch of dry skin on them. And certainly not blister/bruised toe action!!

I can't believe how much space Walcott was in when he came on for the goons and he hardly touched the ball. I think if they had of used him it would have opened up the play slightly.

Bigg was texting me during half time and lets just say he isn't a happy bunny at the minute!!

appleCORR

17. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    As if the day couldn't get any better - my dad and I heard some noise outside...looked to see some randoms driving our BMW away, out of our driveway, down the road!!

It's gone...

18. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thats total crap R&W. i have had stuff stole before but nothing quite like a car. it's a bitch to know you'll find it stripped.

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    yea really is eboue the dumbest footballer ever!? he makes the most pointless runs straight towards his teammates with the ball and the most redundant passes/fouls...
    zimm-zimma, who got the keys to sanchy's bimmer.....
    oh wait he still does, just not the car, my bad

not that car theft is funny, despite what GTA teaches us.

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I'm rather annoyed still. Especially at this cvnt

[​IMG]

21. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    eboue is an average rb and a shite rm/winger

he has been mostly appauling all season, in fact the only good thing i remember him do was way over a year ago, crossing to henry in the champions league for him to score a rare header

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    ...so mascherano can get a further FA ban coz they have mechanisms to punish a player for not leaving the field "anything the ref has not seen or is outside the refs juristiction"....sorry whats the point in having a ref as an agent of the FA if there is things that remain outside his juristiction:eek:

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well he probably will get an extra match ban just to prove the point that he's a penis.

24. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fergie is behind it all. he will also give torres a match ban for not being able to take 342 kicks to the legs without complaining. also, on tuesday he will come out and say that CRYonaldo needs more protection.

25. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    ^^^i totally agree with that, torres got booked just for pointing out that he was getting the shh kicked out of him and goes off with knocks to his ribs and ankle, but i suppose we've come to expect the away team at old trafford getting nothing, i'm not saying that utd didn't deserve to win because liverpool we're lucky to be only one down when masch was sent off, but i think bennett went out to prove a point after his bosses had a go at him for not doing anything about the cashley situation at spurs a few days earlier, they said on the build up to the utd-liverpool game that him being the 4th official had the power to step onto the field and send cashley off himself, don't know how much truth is in that though