Beat the Metros!

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by CrazyDCFan, Sep 17, 2002.

1. CrazyDCFan

CrazyDCFan Member

Mar 31, 2002
    Henan, China
    Beat them down....7-0!

2. worldcup76

worldcup76 Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Hartford, CT
    We hope so and we know the league hopes so since we are hosting the final. A win on sat will def help bump sales for the finals.

3. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    2-0 will do for me.Twellman 26', Kante,73'

4. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quotes of the day

from MLSNet:

"...the League's hottest team, New England."

"...MetroStars hopes may ride on substitute goalkeeper Paul Grafer, who has a career record of 2-13-0 with a 3.14 GAA … Grafer has not appeared in a match since September 26, 2000..."

Back when signature lines were free, mine read for a time..."When can I stop looking forward to next year and start looking forward to next Saturday?"

Answer: NOW!!

5. nymetrostars2002

nymetrostars2002 New Member

Jan 11, 2002
    bronx ny
    not for nothin but i'm wondering who the ref will send off first Big Mama or Faria,maybe Ramos.
    since we don't have a pitch for the playoffs anyway. i hope metro wins but i hope for a stadium more! good luck ....i mean break a leg ,really. no not really. see ya'all on sat.

6. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i wont be able to watch the game, so NE better do some harm to the Metroscum. another hat track for Twellman? A goal for Harris? Playing time for Fuller? hopefully all of these happen. mama-dont will get a card, one way or another.

who the f*_*_*k is Paul Grafer??? if TnT cant score on him then you might as well throw the MVP out the window.

cheers

7. TheFallen29

TheFallen29 New Member

Nov 25, 2001
    New York City
    Grafer's better than the stats say. Trust us on this one...see the save off the freekick at the end of the DC game?

Besides, any GK in the league would be sitting behind Timmy...no shame in that.

8. George Griffin

George Griffin New Member

Feb 18, 1999
    Prince Edward Island
    Never trust a wounded animal. The MUTTS are hurt and from all reports their locker room is in termoil----but----they are still dangerous and could upset the Revs. I predict a close match with the Revs getting the game winner in the last 10 minutes.

9. flutiebills

flutiebills New Member

Oct 15, 2000
    mass
    Will have some dunkin doughnuts..for the BIGMAMA
    when he was here thats how he played liked he
    had a few dozen prior to going on the field..
    GO REVS..

10. 103FAN

103FAN New Member

Aug 1, 2002
    and the best oscar goes will go to...

....Big Mama! For certain the most theatrical crybaby in the league...right up there with "our own" Diego Serna. Diallo has the unique ability to roll into a head stand after a tap, though, and certainly deserves it. I'm sure we'll see him sitting on his behind crying for a foul, as usual, while the play is going back in the other direction. Let's just hope he plays clean and doesn't damage Adin...we need him!

Metrostars are welcome to him.

My prediction:

Revs 3, Metrostars 2

(Twellman, Harris, Twellman)

11. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    We don't need no stinkin New England team to beat us! We can do that all by ourselves.