Bayern-Wechsel und Transfergerüchte Vol. XXII

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by NUFCBayern, May 28, 2016.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Boandlkramer repped this.
  2. Bazi

Bazi Member+

Jan 15, 2009
    Wuerzburg (Germany)
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I mean the whole story is ludicrous even if there are doubts about his potential to become a starter, the 21 Mio still remain to be an utter bargain for his age, talent level and for the current overheated market. So even with doubts you pull the trigger and sell of one year later for 35 Mio to an EPL club

Matakos repped this.
  5. Bazi

Bazi Member+

Jan 15, 2009
    Wuerzburg (Germany)
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I wholeheartedly agree and assumed it was just something BILD threw around to fill the the pages during the NT break, but the quoted passages don't even offer enough material for that much.

NUFCBayern and Matakos repped this.
  6. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Aside from the tabloids. I still think we should sign this kid.

Players don't ever reach their peak until 27-28 anyway and he still has lots to grow.

7. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    moronic rumor that shouldn't even be worth discussing, there is no way Bayern doesn't acquire his services after his performances from last season

NUFCBayern and Dhajj repped this.
  8. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Transfer market never been more insane than it is now, players go for 40m€ and we are here not really sure about signing Coman for silly 20m€.

SMH.

Hope this is not true.

Boandlkramer and NUFCBayern repped this.
  9. arif

arif Member

Oct 20, 2006
    I guess the next team we will be raiding would be Leipzig! :)

10. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Coman is not WC & neither is Costa. Look at Neymar Griezman Bale - We are targeting elite players. With Robbery set to give extensions we need WC Wingers so that Robbery can have a substitute role. If we can get 1 Top Winger, then Costa/Robben/Ribery can push hard for 1 spot n rotate.

Coman is now not good enough to start in big matches. Alonso replacement is also a must!

11. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Coman is only 20 old and he showed high qualities last season while now is a zero but I prefere to keep him and go for a new winger and a new striker and a new good CB. Xabi replacement of course is a must. 20161025_214001.jpg

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

12. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
  13. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Apr 22, 2012
    near Munich
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not really. According to Uli we´re just fine for the Winter window and there might not even be any need in the upcoming summer. Sure...;-)

14. Bazi

Bazi Member+

Jan 15, 2009
    Wuerzburg (Germany)
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well, I was never a fan of announcing big spending in advance, because that only increases the asking price. I am pretty sure there will be significant investment into the player personnel next summer.

Boandlkramer and Matakos repped this.
  15. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I really hope so.... how long can we keep relying on robbery to save us.

16. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Apr 22, 2012
    near Munich
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What do you guys think about a possible Draxler transfer this Winter? He surely will leave WOB. I know he´s far from being consitant in his performance, but he sure as hell has what it takes to bring some fresh air to our attacking department. Plus he´s enabled to play CL still...

17. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Probably too expensive 55-60M odd. Under 40M I'm all for it!

18. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Apr 22, 2012
    near Munich
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I could see WOB wanting to get rid of him to be honest, and in his current form no one in sane conditions (EPL clubs aside) are crazy enough to pay 55-60m for him. I expect him to transfer in the region he originally went to WOB, so somewhere around ~40m.

19. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    While a prime Draxler will go for 60M, WOB would be lucky to get 30M for him given the current situation, He has been average for them, they have frozen him out of the team, the fans are booing him, He stated clearly he wants to leave, WOB have very little leverage in this

I think Bayern can get him for under 30M given we have a fairly good relationship with Wolfbirg maybe even throw some of our bench guys into the deal a Julian Green or even a Renato Sanches loan for him to get playtime

Obsidian repped this.
  20. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A guy like Draxler needs good players around him to be successful. I think he would be a good fit for you guys...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Dhajj, Obsidian and P to the Wee repped this.
  21. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I am not 100% sold on Draxler, but I bet we could get him for a great deal this winter given his situation. It wouldn't hurt given the injury history of our attacking players (besides Mueller and Lewa).

He can play both wings and behind the striker. Maybe Carlo could use him in the same sort of role that Kaka had in Milan.

Other than that, we desperately need to invest in another central defender. Martinez and Boateng have been struggling with injuries all season long, and Bads is not one we can rely on. Imagine if Boateng is injured and Hummels is suspended for a CL semifinal. We would be in huge trouble.

Huckeye, Dhajj and arif repped this.
  22. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    He was bought for 35-36-38M odd. No way he is going for a loss considering he has a long term contract.

In the Summer there were rumours of PSG bidding outrageous sums like 70-75M, possibly false (noway he is anywhere near that).

Best case scenario for us is 38-40M for Draxler but if he has a good 2nd half, I think PSG will generate a bidding war to atleast sell for 45-50M!

23. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wolfsburg overpaid for Draxler to start with, As they offered way above his market price to snatch him away from Juve. He hasn't done much since that transfer, His situation is bad currently. Transfermarkt currently rates him at 28M Euros. Wolfsburg will want him off their books ASAP.

Draxler will probably be offloaded this winter to get his wages off the their books. Wolfsburg doesn't look like thy will play European football for the next 2 seasons all the good players like Ricardo Rodriguez are looking to leave

24. arif

arif Member

Oct 20, 2006
    What about sule from hoffenhiem .

25. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011

He is not on 9-10 M wage, he is on good wages which many Wolfsburg players are in including Ricardo, Mario Gomez, Gustavo & Wolfsburg didn't offload any1 due to wage issues but only when they received a high offer. Draxler's wages are not a problem & Wolfsburg can easily afford a couple of more Draxler wages if they had the money for transfers.

Secondly no1 pays the transfrmrkt amount when the talent is doing well, has a long contract & is young. If Draxler has a good season, that 28M will become 40M in no-time. Anyways there is no logical reason to sell him, he will fetch you atleast 40-45 M in today's incredibly inflated transfermarket.

Wolfsburg paid fair price for Draxler, they didn't overpay - Sane went for 50M, if anything they bought him cheap!