Barra Brava FC player needs our help

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by TheBarraBravaKid, Feb 26, 2010.

1. TheBarraBravaKid

TheBarraBravaKid New Member

Dec 10, 2008
    One of my dear Friends and BBFC teamate tore his ACL playing for our club and is now in need of our help , he has been out of a job for 2 months and is paying doctor and hospital bills and needs some financial assistance , I wouldn't be asking do help if he didn't get injured playing and representing barra brava on the soccer field , please reach deep in your heart and your pockets and give this man a helping hand!
    For those of you who know him you know he is a great guy and will do the se for you and for those who don't know him he is my best friend to take my word for it! :)

I've set up a paypal account fernandosattori@yahoo.com for this !
    So please help out with what you can! If you have any question please send me an email fernandosattori@yahoo.com or call me 7034709754
    thanks

Fernando Sattori(the asshole at the ticket window);)
    thanks again
    love you guys!!

2. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how can we be sure fernando isnt just faking all this to raise beer money? :p

all kidding aside if anybody deserves our help its fernando.. hes a great guy and ill be helping out when i get my paycheck.

3. TheBarraBravaKid

TheBarraBravaKid New Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Haha!! No faking promise... He really does need help!

4. ShannonS

ShannonS New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Not here
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I almost posted the same thing!! HAHA

5. 79United

79United Member

Apr 10, 2000
    SW DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just dropped some money in the bucket! Get better C., I need someone back in the D with me :rolleyes:

TS.