Barra Brava 2009 Video

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Stadium-Armory, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Stadium-Armory

Sep 6, 2006
    H Street NE
    Club:
    DC United
    Sup, Barra.

You may recall I made this video:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8r2se_la-barra-brava-dc-2008-up-in-smoke"]Dailymotion - La Barra Brava DC 2008: Up in Smoke - a video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8r2se@@AMEPARAM@@x8r2se[/ame]

I'm in the process of making a video for the 2009 season, and I need your help in the form of pictures and videos.

Anyone that would like to provide pictures and video clips for inclusion in the video can send them to brian.barra.dc @ gmail.com (Remove the spaces if you're copying & pasting). The themes I am thinking of for this video are BLACK and HATE. Any picture that displays those characteristics would be greatly appreciated, but any quality picture (especially tifo pics) could be included. Proper credit will be given at the end of the video.

Likewise, I am open to suggestions for music. One of my goals for this video is to post it to YouTube, so it would need to be free of a copyright.

I'm hoping to have this finished a day or two before the season opener/Barra party.

Vamos.

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Cool, mind if I share this on fb?

3. Stadium-Armory

Sep 6, 2006
    H Street NE
    Club:
    DC United
    Please share. The more the merrier.

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Done!

5. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I would include a bit more from Lot 8, since we actually spend more time there than in the stadium. :cool:

6. Stadium-Armory

Sep 6, 2006
    H Street NE
    Club:
    DC United
    All Barra pictures are welcome, even those from Lot 8, road trips, etc. ;)

7. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't have anything to contribute, mind you - when I'm in lot 8 and see somebody with a camera, I tend to run away. :D

8. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. PJohnson

PJohnson Member+

DC United
    Dec 16, 2004
    South Dakota
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Christos, just a quick reminder that I'm planning to be at the Memorial Day weekend match against Chivas. That would be an excellent opportunity to do another lamb. I'm riding in all the way from Michigan. In case you forgot Greece is my adopted country. (My wife is Greek) So there is nothing on this planet that I would rather eat than Lamb. Just sayin' ;)