Barcelona Vs Valencia [R] Copa 27/02/08

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by David Villa7, Feb 27, 2008.

1. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    Koemans beloved Copa Del Rey status is again under threat this times to the hands on Spains in form team... at their ground..

I can proudly say we boast a lovely record at the Nou Camp in recent years and have troubled Barca but not to the extent of my liking. Already Barca have put 3 past us with no reply in the La Liga fixture which took place at our ground last december. From then we have bought a few more players but nothing to make a vast difference although the confidence levels would certainly be higher than they were a few months ago.

We need an away goal and it shouldnt be too much to ask for. We havent been shy of goals in the Copa and i dont see why we shouldnt keep the same attitude entering this fixture.

Staying patient is the key and making every chance count because Barca keep possession more than any other team in Europe.

Prediction
    2-2

Player to watch
    Banega

AMUNT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  3. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  4. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    1-1 FT Xavi with a crap last minute goal.

how desperate can you get from a barcelona point of veiw? I kno we were slightly lucky but our objective was to get a result and thats what we did. 03/04 Valencia were playing. Soaking up pressure and hitting on the break.

With one shot we got one goal, with 26 shots barca got one goal. Lol, charming..

5. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007