Bar in Guayaquil that shows Premier League games

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by NRJR0891, Jul 31, 2014.

1. NRJR0891

NRJR0891 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi All,

I wanted to see if anyone new of a Bar in Guayaquil that shows Premier League games. I'll be in Guayaquil for the start of the Premier League season and would like to watch Enner and Jefferson's PL debuts. Are these games televised on Ecua TV channels? and if so which ones. I figured my only bet was finding a bar that aired them. Thanks for your help

NR

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    if you got ESPN (there's two different ones, i think there's the regular one and then ESPN +) or Fox Deportes down there you're good. Many people have those channels and I'm more than positive you'll be able to catch premier league games at a bar. Of Course Man United, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham's games get televised for the most part. Swansea's first match is against Manchester United so you'll see that one for sure on either channel. I'm not sure who West Ham plays first, but there's a possibility you'll catch that game on either channel. But Ecuadorian channels don't play those games. Either way if you have cable where you're going, you're more than likely to have those channels.

3. NRJR0891

NRJR0891 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks b9d. Don't have cable where I'm staying since my parents are only in Ecuador couple months in the year. Guess I'll try and catch it at a bar. Any suggestions of places? I'll be staying in the North of Guayaquil in near Los Rosales area. Thanks