Barça Media Centre | Strictly Barça related Articles/Photos/Interviews/Comps NO MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
  2. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    The End... the last shot of my Nirvana experience last August...
    [​IMG]

This is the last shot that will ever be posted on my website. My web host announced it's closing doors March 1st due to the lousy economy. I have posted the edited shots from the pre-season in New York at this direct link:
    www.blackmoonphotography.com/FCBarcelona2008

Feel free to take a look, they will only be up there till the end of the month. Afterward I will start re-designing the site, get a new host... and hopefully retain my domain name...

It's a lot of stuff to go through (314 shots in all) so I am looking into setting up a slideshow (how do you make a vid for youtube?) with some site or another. I don't want to be the cause of anyone's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. :eek: :D

3. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
  4. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    El Capità reveals his thoughts for the future.

As well, some of his preferences.

Favourite food: snails
    Fourite dessert: strawberries and whipped cream

....sounds like my father. :p

5. gmonn

gmonn Member+

Dec 8, 2005
    This is blocked to the US?

6. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Bummer. I wish you the very best. May 2009 be even more succesful for your photo career than the past.

7. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    Thank-you. :)

8. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Meh.

The whole Sammy Saga is making more sick than when the other Sammy joined Van Halen and started shamelessly hawking his crappy Cabo Wabo Tequila.

True, it's only the Los Putos very own version of The Equirer reporting it. But they did manage to oust Ramoncito, now didn't they?

http://www.marca.com/2009/02/18/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1234945623.html

9. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Josie, I've never uploaded a youtube video or anything like that. But I'm willing to bet there is a free hosting site for you to make your triumphant return on... good luck!

Evil Sushi, Sammy is Sammy. It's what to expect from the world's greatest striker. He's cocky and selfish, but he fits that role in our team. If we had a striker who looked to make pretty passes before shooting, well... we'd probably be Arsenal.

10. PhiloBarca

PhiloBarca Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the Eto'o situation is actually win-win. If he signs a new contract, then we get a world-class striker for the last part of his best years. If we have to sell him this summer, then we'll get more money than we would at any other time in his career and be in position to buy another world-class striker.

The only thing that worries me is that some reports have said that what he really wants to do is stay until the end of his current contract and then leave on a free transfer. The club can't let that happen: it basically amounts to losing 35 to 45 million Euros.

11. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bingo. This Samu season is his "contract year", meaning he is determined to prove how great a #9 he is, not just for personal pride and work ethic, but also because after last summer he knows he is on the move. So he gets a big contract somewhere else, FCB gets a lot of goals in 08/09 and a nice transfer windfall. It's the way it's going to go.

12. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    INFIDEL! ;)

Sammy is out. Thats it. We all know it. I posted in another thread my thoughts (In a more colorful version), but I'll say it here too.

The Catalans on the team must be ticked. Carles, Xavi, Bojan, Valdes, Busquets, even our youth products must be livid with rage ei Iniesta and Messi. It's the timing of his declarations that are incorrect for the locker room. He's jacking up his salary. That's understandable. But its the wrong time, going into La Copa, La liga and the Champions.

Greatest striker in the world. Agreed. And with the biggest Mouth. His mouth makes Ibrahimovich's look and sound like the adults on Charlie Brown.

13. LondonCule

LondonCule Member

Apr 20, 2008
    I'd rather Eto'o stay but if the petulance continues then he should be out, then bring in Villa. Sorted :cool:

14. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    Oh, I forgot to mention earlier... I made a whoppin' 45¢ today! :eek:

Yeah, I've used some site before where you can upload photos to slide shows, but you can't transfer to youtube from that one. I'll get around to doing something temporary till the photo site is back up.

thanks.

15. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I'll be setting up the website for my 2 businesses soon enough, one is for my steady mundane income which is Interpreting and Translating. And the other for a TV show Im working on. Once up, I'll get in touch with you for a banner/link. I'll do a little promo for ya. free of charge. Since you are after all a BS FC Barcelona regular. ;)

16. El Guero Sin Fe

Sep 27, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  17. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  18. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    Hey, thanks! :cool:
    Are we "allowed" to ask what the show is about?

or is it TOP SECRET? ;)

19. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Secret. And NO WAY IN HELL am I gonna show you guys. Not until its finished. Not with My Rep. I'll get slaughtered. :D

20. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Eto'o vs Guardiola in the Betis match... from Cuatro.
    Watch on Youtube with high quality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61fl7mNVgoc&NR=1"]YouTube - Betis - Barcelona - Liga 2009 - Eto'o vs Guardiola[/ame]

:D

21. pastapak11

pastapak11 New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  22. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes!! Just when I thought it might get cancelled, the Pep N' Samu show gets picked up again for another half season! :D

"I told you! I told you!"
    "Get a third! Get a third!"

I think that's what they said. :)

23. LondonCule

LondonCule Member

Apr 20, 2008
    I love they way those two interact, great stuff :D

24. Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Barcelona-Espanyol (La Liga) Pics.

[​IMG]