Baltimore Blast VS the Harrisburg Heat 2017 Playoffs

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by cardshopmd, Mar 11, 2017.

1. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I honestly think the games will be close. Harrisburg has really impressed me this year with what they have done to turn around the team. I do not think we will even see a mini game in this series as baltimore should com e out on top.

16864412_1257818230972069_5492911019267227108_n.jpg

2. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    Looks like the goal is falling on him.

cardshopmd repped this.
  3. btharner

btharner Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Selinsgrove, Pa.
    Well, that prediction is out the window.

4. Venerable

Venerable Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Harrisburg looked good. Congrats Heat.
    The Blast have a bruiser mentality when the chips are down. The return match Harrisburg will be a barn-burner if the Heat stay within their game and take everything the Blast throw at them.
    Oh, nice interview with the Heat owner at half, as well.

Scooge and powerplay13 repped this.
  5. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wrong-295503_960_720.png

SteveCo and powerplay13 repped this.
  6. powerplay13

powerplay13 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Well, I knew after watching all the close, unpredictable, competitive games during the regular season, that there was bound to be an upset in the Playoffs. The Blast became the first upset victim last night. The Sockers could be next! The Heat played great and Hugo played out of his mind! I agree, the Blast have been very good when down in the past though, lets see if this Blast team has what it takes to come back on Tues/Weds pending the weather. Should be a real dogfight and glad to see this rivalry back! Remember this isn't just Blast vs Heat, it's also Kelly vs Cabral, should be very interesting. Congrats to the Heat on such an unbelievable turn around compared to last season.

I also enjoyed the halftime interview with Heat owner Carl Delmont. The Heat and the MASL are fortunate to have such an owner in this league!

SteveCo and Scooge repped this.
  7. GameraRPZ

GameraRPZ Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Why does the blast carpet on the camera side have the 2nd set of adds one section away from the other. Anyone understand what I am trying to say? On the right side 2 strips of carpet with advertisements are next to each other, and on the left there is a plain strip in between. Looks goofy as hell. Or did some drunk guy lay out the carpet for last night?

8. Joey Tee

Joey Tee Member

Newcastle United
    United States
    Apr 12, 2010
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shouldn't let teams with non-winning records in the playoffs...because they might beat you at home!

SteveCo repped this.
  10. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are not kidding , Hugo had one hell of a game making save after save.

SteveCo repped this.
  11. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Game was Changed until Wednesday , When I was at the arena talking to Carl in the parking lot He said that they are ready had talked to the commissioner and they were going to make the decision to push the game once the weather reports came in at noon. The Local weatherman Marty Bass said that the storm was to out to call for snow totals in Baltimore just yet , However it was going to be a direct hit up the PA Line. It's going to be bad snowstorm for sure.

powerplay13 repped this.
  12. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually the arena was laid right after a concert at the arena on Friday. We even noticed that the arena and the walls were not set up in the correct order and apparently neither was the carpet. They even hard to stop the game to fix the glass because the panels were set in place in the wrong order.

powerplay13 repped this.
  13. Sting111

Sting111 Member+

Jan 17, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Should be fun to watch when it happens. In the meantime, bunker down folks and drive carefully.

SteveCo repped this.