Baggio vs Ladrup vs Rivaldo vs Ronaldinho

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Bruford, Aug 4, 2013.

1. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    yes sir ! (actually Schwuppe did say the same and I forgot ,,,, bad habit :()

2. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004

Yes you just ANSWERED your own question on this post (why people ranked Roanldo so high when he did not win many leagues?) OK? because you did exactly what you said to me:
    Irrelevant and Cherry picking on Ronaldo's just ONE SEASON for each team (Cruzeiro, PSV, Barca and Inter) at his best form

Yes Romario won Dutch and Liga in his first season there, but I already said: THE SAME TEAM without Romario did WON (already) the league before he joined - so BIG DEAL. It was NOT the case Romario (like Maradona taking a Napoli to win the league? NOOOOO)

But in Ronaldo case was different, neither his clubs were winner before he joined, and in fact he made them look VERY CLOSE to win (Barca and Inter) - I already brought the FACTS (and you kept on IGNORANT to cry for help)
    1- Barca lost the league WITHOUT Ronaldo by losing games to some lowly team (when Ronaldo was in Brazil for Copa 97)
    2- Inter were also very closed if the REF did not favor Juve in such an important game (between #1 and #2) = Ronaldo earned a clear PK and he ignored it! So If (ref granted PK) 2 scenarios:
    - INter won , Ronaldo would have won the SerieA.
    - if they TIED, they would have the shared the same points with Juve and had betetr MOTIVATION to win the rest of games!

So who were Cherry picking (if he knows the TRUTH) ?

Now look at some players I provided, like:
    - Valdes, or even Kahn who won 6,7 leagues with his (best team) club in his time, but UNFORTUNATELY often they are ranked below or WAY BELOW a Gordon Banks who won nothing in his career!

- like Ballack (6 Bundesliga), Hugo Sanchez (5 liga)in their career, but OFTEN they were ranked way below a Baggio (1 SerieA) , Maradona (2 SerieA) in whole career!

WHY? because knowledge people did NOT base on such irrelevant facts (of yours)

3. greatstriker11

greatstriker11 Member+

Apr 19, 2013
    london
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As I said in previous post I am not going to respond any more to your merry going round in circles rhetoric. Debate with others here if you like. I am done.

But by the way another stupidity of your part in the argument that Ronaldo didn;t win because he plaid only one season. Romario did play only one season for Barca and yet he won League.

[1- Barca lost the league WITHOUT Ronaldo by losing games to some lowly team (when Ronaldo was in Brazil for Copa 97)]
    Did that happened as well to Real Madrid for 5 years? Did that happen to Inter Milan as well for 5 years?

Any way believe in what you want.

This is going to be my last reply to you. I won't answer your questions any more.

Have good one.

4. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I have a different request, please stop making posts full of nonsense arguments and silly excuses!!

5. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    when you guys stopped yours BS and I will put less FACTS to make you Less SHAME , promised! :p:D

Now my turn: A special request if you can prove your worth (hardly so) and which ones are nonesense?

6. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    I have NO choice and neither do you! It was FACT: http://espnfc.com/columns/story/_/id/906034/rewind-to-1997:-ronaldo's-record-breaking-season?cc=5901

" The Primera Liga finished as late as June 21 that year, meaning Ronaldo had to be spirited away to represent Brazil at the Copa America, which started on June 11 in Bolivia. Shorn of their attacking inspiration, Barca promptly lost 2-1 to Hercules, with Juan Antonio Pizzi proving a less than acceptable replacement. As the Argentinean himself admitted: "I'm just a football player; he is not from this world

The defeat to Hercules proved critical, as despite winning their remaining two fixtures ...".

I always say things with FACTS unfortunately for you guys , with just your own wordings!

Look I do not hate Romario (far form that he was aomg my top favorites). I do not hate you ... but I do hate your stubborness and ignorance on the FACTS I brought! Yourchoice to answer or not ... Well .... wow ...
    Like I will miss your "precious inputs with great informative posts" in this forum??? LOL

7. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Again with your half-truths. Barcelona were trailing Real Madrid by the time Ronaldo left (with only two rounds to go), so they did not lose the championship because of Ronaldo's departure.

leadleader repped this.
  8. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Read that was the from the press not my invention...

well now ... to " your" half truth ... that STORY was even less fantasy to say the least, than fact when Scolari left Romario out of Brazil squad, Ronaldo led the SAME team that was nearly disqualified in SA to become the WC winner ...

9. JoCryuff98

JoCryuff98 Member+

Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jan 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Baggio and then Laudrup.

10. carlito86

carlito86 Member+

Jan 11, 2016
    Club: