BACK

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well it has been a while, I have just had the internet connected to our new home, just had limited data on my phone until now and was using that and then some on watching the matches, good to be back but not not good watching this team we follow and support, it is the worst team I have ever seen playing in the red and white of SAFC. They seem to be playing with no passion, that was until big Victor got in on the act last weekend at Bournemouth and played on even with a broken rib, it was the 1st time I had seen any commitment in the team as a whole and did we need it!!!!!!!

International break this weekend I just hope it is just not prolonging the agony----we will see-------but it is good to be back!!:thumbsup:

2. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome back bonny lad :)
    You are right, we have been very poor.....but I think we (the club) are going through a transition of sorts and hopefully come out the other side and still be in the PL. Big Vic epitomizes what we are all about, playing with PASSION and HEART in adverse condition. I just hope that it is contagious and the rest of them catch it too!
    So welcome back Far, it is good to see you again.