Back with the Big Boys

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Acletiger, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Acletiger

Acletiger New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Acle
    Club:
    Hull City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi. I used to post when my beloved Tigers(Hull City AFC) were previously in the premier league, so now we are back with the big boys, i thought i would start again. As i have previously said, i follow the Tigers and travel to many home a 3 hour drive each way and several away games. For those of you out there who have never heard of Hull City, let me give you some info. They are a family club whoose fans are renowned for greeting away supporters with open arms. The play at the KC stadium which is in the quaint and picturesque former fishing port of Kingston upon Hull, so if you are looking for a Premier League team to support then follow the Tigers.!

CyphaPSU repped this.
  2. sahabuddin

sahabuddin New Member

Sep 25, 2013
    dhaka
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    behavioral assessment

PDA is a behavioral assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology allows us to discover and analyze peoples’ behavioral profiles. It also allows us to evaluate the behavioral and competency requirements of a job thereby ensuring you select and develop the right people into the right positions.

The PDA assessment does not qualify behavioral profiles as “good or bad”; it describes the evaluated individual’s behavioral characteristics.

3. needhelp22

needhelp22 Member

Sep 29, 2013