Aztex fans let's unite at Texas Pro Socer Festival!!.

Discussion in 'Austin Aztex' started by jhope, Feb 28, 2008.

1. jhope

jhope BigSoccer Supporter

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Mar 18, 1999
    San Antonio, TX USA
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It sure would be nice to see several Aztex fans attend the Texas Pro Soccer Festival next week in San Antonio. I remember seeing the Sons of Ben, Philladelphia's supporters, at last years MLS Final. If someone could make some T shirts it would be awesome view from the stands. Games are March 5, 7, and 9 at Steele High School, which is only 60 miles from Austin. If a group of you wish to get a special rate PM me and I will hook you up.

James Hope
    Texas Pro Soccer Festival
    http://texasprosoccerfest.com

2. TwoMeters

TwoMeters Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be cool, but I won't be able to make it. :( Thanks for the offer, though!

3. duality72

duality72 Member

Jun 3, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully I'll be making the Friday games after work.

4. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice ideas... but it seems like there might be only 3 or 4 of us coming down that I know of, to various games depending on our schedules. I'd love to carpool with someone on Sunday. Pick up breakfast, stop by St. Eds to watch the tryouts, then head down to the Houston - DC game. Anyone want to ride with me, PM.

5. Roma_Wolves

Roma_Wolves New Member

May 4, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't make it to SA, but I'm pretty sure I'll be out for some of the tryouts.

6. adoptedsooner

adoptedsooner Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Norman
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can't do it as we have an our own MLS exhibition up here in March called the Saturn Cup. It features the amazing Eddie Johnson-less Kansas City Wizards against the star-studded Real Salt Lake side.

Anyway, its March 22 on the OU campus. Plus I have it on good authority that some USL officials may be meeting with potential investors that weekend during or around the time of the game. But I hope you guys have fun in SA!