Auxerre [r]

Discussion in 'France' started by harambestars17, Feb 24, 2003.

1. harambestars17

harambestars17 New Member

Feb 24, 2003
    If Auxerre can keep Jean Alain Boumsong in the team they could win this. Cisse adn Benjani make a perfect parternship up front and should play that way the rest of the season.

2. spidey100

spidey100 New Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Apparently, Guy Roux is not convinced that Cissé-Benjani can play together.

There´s one guy Auxerre is missing a lot : Oliver Kapo.

Anyway,i think they can win in Anfield.

3. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    What makes you think that. Don't they have to win by 2 goals to advance. Isn't that asking for too much ?

4. spidey100

spidey100 New Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Cissé will be back, Liverpool isn´t that good right now.

And i think the guys want to be sunshine at Anfield.

5. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    I can't believe the whole French European season hinges on little Auxerre beating mighty Liverpool thats how far we have sunk. On the bright side. Marseille seems on the way back and Lyon still seems committed to fielding a side that can contend in Europe. Now if we can just get PSG and Monaco to pick up the pace we can have a group of 4 or 5 clubs that can go deep in Europe. I think Nice can be in that group soon too.

6. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Yeah, I don't think it will be impossible for Auxerre to qualify against Liverpool, in fact, i'm putting my money on them. Cisse will be back and I think his pace will give him an advantage against Liverpool.

7. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Monaco, OM & Lyon in the Champs league next year would be awesome. Thats what it looks like its gonna be as of now.
    The best would be OM, PSG, & Lyon.

8. harambestars17

harambestars17 New Member

Feb 24, 2003
    I thinnk we (Auxerre) should just gun to be in hte Uefa Cup or the Champions League and also if Fadiga, Boumsong and Kapo are supposibly leaving who should replace them? I think: Kapo: Darcehville, Fadiga:Daggi Bakari, and Boumsong: Christaval