Authentic/Fake shirts - worried your shirt is fake? ask here.

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

1. seneca100

seneca100 New Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    on the verge

2. GUSF

GUSF New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Greensboro, NC
    Hey, that is great that you are doing that. We have some real jerseys that were autographed and up for auction to raise money for our after school programs for at risk kids. Zardes, Gerrard and Keane from the Galaxy and Michael Bradley signed a game worn one as well. Check it out and pass along the site. Auction ends Dec. 8th www.32auctions.com/gusafoundation

3. GUSF

GUSF New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Greensboro, NC
    Not sure if you are interested in other jerseys, but we have several on our auction to raise money for our after school programs. Bruce Arena donated the three Galaxy players and Michael Bradley gave us one of his game jerseys signed as well. www.32auctions.com/gusafoundation

4. OneNil

OneNil New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'd love some feedback on this Timbers women's Adidas jersey on ebay. The seller says it is a $75 replica. It isn't this season's kit (too bad, championship) but it's not my main team anyway, just live in Portland.
    The Russian on the label concerns me.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/181418262822

Ultimately, just want it to look good and have true climacool so I'm not sweating like crazy all summer.

Thanks much!

[​IMG]

5. Josh Aron

Josh Aron New Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Jersey SB.
    I got an authentic France kit from SoccerBox.com
    Their support was kind enough to give me some assurances before my purchase so I am happy to recommend them to all of you.

6. eleuthromania

eleuthromania New Member

May 25, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hey guys, so I'm thinking about getting my bf a new jersey for his bday and considering how I absolutely know nothing about soccer, I need some help. My main question right now is basically how do you tell an original fan jersey from Adidas vs. let's say a knockoff jersey from Aliexpress made in China? Any help is appreciated.

7. Tony129

Tony129 New Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody share the Best Authentic/Fake shirts website?

Authentic jersey website:
    Price:
    Shipping:
    Quality:
    Serivce:

Fake Jersey website:
    Price:
    Shipping:
    Quality:
    Service:

FreekickSmurf repped this.
  8. Tony129

Tony129 New Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nobody share?

9. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  10. otowntrilla1

otowntrilla1 New Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello, can anybody assess this this Manchester United Adizero 2016/17 Away kit. I have a feeling it might be fake. The tag says Climacool, but the shirt is an Adizero. It also doesnt fit as "tight" as you would expect and Adizero to. It has the manufactured date which is a good sign, but im suspicious.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/PybwD
    Thank you

11. NoTry

NoTry New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    As a general rule when buying anything online, if the seller doesn't have an address the chances of it being fake is very high.

12. sherbet

sherbet Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Pomona, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Looks real, based on your pics of the tags and the partial of the MU badge. Adizero is just a version of climacool, so most (but not all) adizero shirts have some climacool branding on the interior.

13. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    sometimes,it is easy to know which site is sell the fake.the most important is the price for the jerseys,for example,worldsoccershop,the price is so high,:(:(almost over $120 for each jersey,however,shopforsoccer,absolutly,it is a website for fake jerseys,the price is so cheap,just for $17.99 for each,:eek::eek:we can know that $17.99 is impossible for the authentic jersey:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. MSN10911

MSN10911 New Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  15. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    Authentic jersey website:www.uksoccer.com
    Price:$120+
    Shipping:free shipping
    Quality:awesome
    Serivce:good

Fake Jersey website: www.edpsoccershop.com
    Price:$17.99 /$16.88
    Shipping:not free shipping but have the shipping discount
    Quality:Thailand quality.
    Service:Good

16. chookgoo86

chookgoo86 Member

Feb 4, 2006
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #166 chookgoo86, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    I'm curious if anybody knows a little more about the general availability and sales of women's jerseys, and how that factors into judging if a jersey is fake.

I've been looking at some Ebay USWNT jerseys for my girlfriend and some of the young ladies that I coach. After careful study, they look like legitimate authentics. But then I started getting suspicious by the $40-80 price tags for $150-valued jerseys.

Additionally, the fact that there are so many authentic (as opposed to replica) USWNT jerseys seems fishy. I rarely shop on Ebay, but I know for a fact that Eurosport, WorldSoccerShop and Nike.com have never even sold women's authentics until the recent success of the 2015 WC. For the last 10+ years, it's been the replica versions that are available (if any at all for women/women's teams).

I'm guessing they're all likely to be fake? On the other hand, with no disrespect to women's soccer (which I am a very huge supporter of), but would people even bother making women's fakes? I'm guessing the money is in men's Man Utd and Barcelona fakes. This leads me to think maybe they are legit.

Just looking for any helpful insight on if women's Authentics are even commonly sold? What's the likelihood that this is a fake? Any then just out of curiosity, if it was legit, how would somebody even get their hands on an authentic that was not mass produced and sold publicly?

17. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    if you shop on the official store,it is authentic.but if you shop on other website like Soccer777,shopforsoccer and others,they are fake.but they looks like the original,

18. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    Is talking about the football jersey,right?the T-shirt?

19. Andersonsc

Andersonsc New Member

Dec 8, 2016
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  20. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
  21. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    How can we know the jerseys you recommend or sell are not fake?

22. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
    1. Focusing on rare items means there is little market for counterfeit manufacturers.
    2. Footy World is a registered business that is based in a country with very strict IP policing.
    3. The manufacturers we work with can verify that we buy directly from them.
    As you can see, unlike the sites you recommend, Footy World is actually open about providing the details of our business. We have a secure, registered postal address with Australia Post (which can only be opened by supplying ID and business verification) and we are registered with government department ASIC (as the ASIC website will verify). As such, the business is entirely traceable.

23. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    Alright!!where did you get the jerseys from?

24. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
    The same place all legitimate retailers get their products - the brands that make them! If you want to stock a shirt that's made by a certain brand, you contact them and place an order. Pretty obvious really.

25. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    ok,thank you