Aussie goalkeeper Shwarzer 'frustrated' by Asian play-acting at Cup

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Aussie Power, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Aussie Power

Aussie Power Red Card

Jul 28, 2007
    Aussie goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer, like team-mate Vince Grella, isnt afraid to speak the truth about the shameful play-acting that the Socceroos had to put up with at the Asian Cup:

Us Aussies will not stand for the blatant cheating and bad sportsmanship that goes on in this confederation. Things are going to change while we are here - as No.1 seeds in Asia we will make our voices heard to shame all of these cheating nations.

2. Akumastarr

Akumastarr New Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Perth, Australia
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    *sighs*

It's just that ignorant troll again guys, forgive him my asian brothers and let this thread die...

3. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I think i'll follow your advice and hopefully others will too.

4. Shinuke

Shinuke Member+

South Korea
    Jul 21, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ignorant troll indeed...
    Here's an adivice: Stop bragging about Austrailian Football because you're actually humiliating that nation....

5. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    If Shwarzer is so sad about Asia he should go home! The crying kangaroos are no good for Asia if they do not be quiet. What kind of rude guest goes in a house and make the trouble? Aussies should act with a humble action and win and then they can say something. Our little brother needs a discipline.

6. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006
    If Ausssie players are full of disatisfaction on Asian Football Federation, then they should better go back to OFC.

7. aLi.W

aLi.W Red Card

Jul 23, 2007
    OMG Iraq grassrolled against Australia? so thats why won? becouse we grassrolled? First goal against Kangoro was when u kick Hawar in the head like it was a kong fu movie, then the secound goal was by Nashat akram and Hawar when they played with your defense,and last but not least the 3rd goal we got true your defence and missed the first shout and we scored in the second, u Aussis think that AFC is like the OFC? u got to shiting me,becouse u suck, Okej Oman grassrolled but all the AFC countrys grassrolled?

8. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney

Discipline this bitch! (sticks finger up at Homotachi).