Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Beyer, from Oct 11.
    Beyer says to GladbachLIVE: "Everything is fine again. I can fully train and hope to be able to train with the coach in the coming weeks. "

Rose says, "Jordan has been unfit several times, so he has not been able to collect his bets yet. In addition, we are well-staffed on the positions. So far, it has not been enough for him to get into the team. "

it sucks that injuries are why last season he didn't play even more and then this season once again issues. German youngsters are always unfit.....

meanwhile speaking of Gladbach,
    98-Mayer has been injured 252 days, sheesh......feel bad for him, I don't expect Eberl to care about him as much as he does that Frenchie Doucoure (was pretty much injured for 3 years). While 99-Hanraths has been injured for a month, then both Musel and Bennetts are still injured.

and at this point I still think Mayer, Hanraths, Herzog, Benger, Musel etc are better off leaving. Some of these guys like Benger, Mayer and Herzog are 98 still playing in RL and are unlikely seen as 1st team prospects at this point. Time to move up. And I think they will leave why? Because some have 2020 contracts and because each season new players from U19 move up to II, you gotta make some space for those players.

also to me it completely nuts how German youngsters and even older players are all injury prone.....Last few season-present, how many youngsters lost their 1st team status or spot due to injuries? I've lost count, it's ridiculous.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    meanwhile at Padeborn 33 year old CB Hunemeier has gotten a torn ankle ligament and seems out for awhile. Means that 99-Kilian who started last 2 games for the club seems like to continue to start according to kicker (and obvious anyways). Also means that 99 CB Rumpf (who like Kilian joined in Summer) moves up as well.
    https://www.kicker.de/760278/artikel

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

not about Bayern but I hope the 2020 Olympics helps boost some players.

-hopefully if they sell some oldies they promote from within.

-Wehen won a friendly 3-2. Knoll scored once and Shipnoski scored a brace.
    Rüdiger Rehm was finally satisfied with the test: "The professional team was very present and presented well. In the U19 players it was not so good in the beginning. It's a learning process for the boys. "

The overall conclusion of the international break was positive. "We worked well, but gave the team plenty of breathing space," said the SVWW head coach, who was also pleased with the injury-related returnees. "They fought back in and are within striking distance for Saturday. That's why the international break was very good. "

Youth Involved: Hamidovic (01), Dentico (02), Volk (02), Kovacic (01), Zeghili (01), Becker (02), Sapper (02), Cassaniti (02),
    Amin (02), Polichronakis (01). Entire 2nd half was U19 players.

also involved: Knoll, Shipnoski, Franke, Missner, Guthorl, Gul

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DFB.de: Mr. Kuntz, what conclusion do you draw after the 2-0 away win against Bosnia-Herzegovina?

Stefan Kuntz: That there is still much to learn against low-ranking opponents. We have triggered too little dynamics - be it through special actions or fast passing game. The rooms were not always optimally divided, and our bad pass rate was unusually high. We defended well against the ball and deserved to win in my opinion. Nevertheless, we have to draw the right conclusions from the game - if we then evolve through it, the game may have been very important for us in retrospect.

DFB.de: Luca Kilian scored the 1: 0, it was his first U-international goal. How much did you look forward to him?

Kuntz: I was happy just because I saw how happy he was (laughs) - from the inside, that's just cool. The goal should have been to calm our game, but if we are honest: We have not significantly increased afterwards. That's why we are all the happier that he made the hut. And I think that was not as easy as it looked.

DFB.de: You then changed twice during the break.

Kuntz: Exactly, we have tactically switched to a 4-4-2 system. After that, we got a bit better in the game from my point of view and had a bit more chances to score.

DFB.de: Nevertheless, one had the impression that the game could also have tilted. Markus Schubert had to unpack a sensational parade in the 73rd minute after a corner kick.

Kuntz: That's right, Bosnia started to play more and to believe in themselves from around the middle of the second half. "Schubi" has definitely kept us in the game with his action. But again: Overall, I think that we have defended well and made our lives difficult by many little things.

DFB.de: The 2-0 of Lukas Nmecha was probably the epitome of the "happy coach-hand": The substitute Berisha served the substitute Nmecha. Plan worked?

Kuntz: I said something ironically in a TV interview: If I'm allowed to change five times now, my batting average is a bit higher, of course. (laughs) The goal was not easy for Lukas Nmecha to achieve, and drafting Mergim Berisha was not easy either. Actually, we made a booth out of the most difficult situation - and of course that also shows what we are capable of.

DFB.de: Mergim Berisha was one of the U 21 newbies. He and Orestis Kiomourtzoglu had never completed a U-international match for Germany before. How satisfied are you with the two?

Kuntz: Mergim Berisha has come to his first competitive play and has played very committed in the few minutes of play. For Orestis Kiomourtzoglu, it was true that we had decided not to take him to Bosnia-Herzegovina. And I have to say: I almost let him go home with melancholy, because he presented himself really great. In the meantime, our possibilities have definitely increased.

DFB.de: What insights have you gained from the one and a half weeks with the team?

Kuntz: From the Spain game: That we, if we are one hundred percent in the matter, can compete with a top opponent over long distances and be equal. But in Bosnia we also realized that if we have to play the game, we still have room for concentration, speed, accuracy of fit and the intensity of freewheeling. These are the points we need to start with next time.

DFB.de: And apart from the sporty? It seems as if the team spirit in this international match phase has been significantly strengthened again.

Kuntz: Of course, this is partly because some of the players already know from the previous U-national teams, that welds together. In addition, everyone in the U 21 - including the team behind the team - contributes to the good mood. The guys now know that you can really win something here, not just in sports. They understand the opportunities that are offered to them here. And that is easier, of course, if you feel comfortable. Likewise, the heart show campaign with the Foundation Orphanage Frankfurt was a special experience for all, and the players are growing as well. All around: a good and educational time.

DFB.de: They are now leaders of the European Championship qualifying group nine. The desired starting position for the alleged top match against Belgium?

Kuntz: Yes, definitely. It's good that we have a whole week to train before the Belgium game. Because, as we have seen, there are still some things we can work on. Therefore, this longer preparation time is optimal, then we should for d

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    FC St. Pauli: Christian Conteh before extra time
    New contract despite interest from the Bundesliga and the Premier League

The last two games of FC St. Pauli at VfL Osnabrück (1-1) and against SV Sandhausen (2-0) Christian Conteh has missed because of thigh problems and the after effects of an infection, but still the 20-year-old is unquestionably one the shooting stars of the season so far.

With five start-up appearances and a substitution Conteh brings so far on two hits and a template. With his speed, the native of Hamburg made a big impact on the first match days and last week in the friendly match against Werder Bremen (1-0) in his 45-minute comeback not only because of the template for the golden goal by Youba Diarra directly to attention made.

New contract period still open
    On Saturday in the home game against Darmstadt 98 Conteh is now again a candidate for the starting eleven. But even if coach Jos Luhukay should initially consider the youngster only as a joker, Conteh can be sure of the appreciation of all those responsible.

A clear sign of this is the forthcoming contract extension, according to the Morgenpost, which is due to go ahead this week with an increase in the regional league level. Although Contehs contract was extended until 2021 by option until the summer of 2021, but St. Pauli would like to tie the 2017 come from Viktoria Hamburg offensive man even longer.

For good reason, the development Contehs promises in recent months, but a lot - including a rich transfer in the future. Already now there are, according to Conteh's consultant Oheneba Brenya opposite the "morning mail" interested parties from the Bundesliga and the Premier League. But currently Conteh plans his future once at Millerntor - it remains to be seen how long the new contract will run and whether an exit clause will be integrated into it.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/fc-st-pauli-christian-conteh-vor-verlaengerung/

he's doing very well and to think his initial contract was until 2020. His RL numbers were mediocre and was seen as a diamond in the rough by the Dutch coach Jos when he saw him and now he's dev pretty well (and he destroyed Bremen in that 45 min). Pauli want to extend and 1BL/EPL are interested.

Wonder how many players could perform if only given chances? I keep saying RL is to get match practice shouldn't be a huge determinant in terms of 1st team chances yet it is for vast majority of clubs.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02-Adeyemi attracting Barcelona interest.

The football market is changing in recent times. They are far from the signings of contrasted cracks and increasingly bets on signing young pearls that begin to emerge. Betting at a better cost easily amortized if they don't work out later. Todibo, Pedri, Araujo, Wague, are some of the recent cases that FC Barcelona has signed in recent years with clear projection of first team. As MD has learned, the next to fall could be Karim Adeyemi, a 17-year-old attacker, Patrick Kluivert's first big bet as head of the Blaugrana quarry. This is a German center forward who plays for FC Liefering, a subsidiary of the Red Bull Salzburg that plays for the Austrian Second Division. Adeyemi also trains with the first team and also goes down to the Youth to play the Youth League. It has already aroused the attention of other ‘great’.

In the club they are studying the viability of the signing requested by Kluivert and also corroborated by the technical secretariat, but assume that it will not be easy. The main handicap is the starting price that the Red Bull Salzburg could ask for, which it signed in summer 2018 to the young German promise and for which it already paid about 3.5 million euros to SpVgg Unterhaching. The Austrian club is a seller, but in Can Barça they believe that the operation could amount to 8 million euros, a price they consider high for a 17-year-old boy.

His game is convincing the sports management of the quarry, especially Kluivert, who is willing to make an effort for the young German and thus has already moved him to both executive and directive higher spheres, who are studying the operation and have confirmed to Mundo Deportivo interest in the promising German scorer of Nigerian origin.

Karim Adeyemi is confirming the good reports that were already in the Catalan club because the footballer had already stood out in the German Under-16 and Under-17. It is a center forward that can adapt perfectly to any attacking position, also on both sides. Being left-handed, in Barça he is trained to play both on the right and on the right to the changed leg, to be able to enter from the outside in. Also, in the entity culé some dare to compare it with a version of Ansu Fati, but for the band contrary to the Hispanic-Guinean. As the last great pearl of La Masia, Adeyemi also has speed, self-confidence and one against one, although for the moment he has shown it in a minor league.

Barça's interest in Adeyemi is such that his arrival at the club is being valued for this upcoming winter market. He would initially join the subsidiary, where he began his adaptation before a possible promotion to the first team.

I dunno maybe the pressure from Barca will force Salzburg to play him earlier.

7. Jos rocks:)

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Opoku is recommended for higher tasks
    From the trio presented here is currently - from HSV point of view - only one really fun: Aaron Opoku. The 20-year-old striker caught a dream start at the Baltic Sea in third division Hansa Rostock and scored in his first league match against Viktoria Köln a goal. And not just any, but the gate of the month of July. Two more hits have now been added, plus a goal preparation.

With the U20 selection of the DFB Opoku also stood in the last two games against Greece (3: 4) and Switzerland (1-0) in each of the starting lineup. A return to Hamburg and a remaining whereabouts of the winger at HSV currently seems more than likely.

Even Opoku himself sees his future in the Elbe metropolis. "I'd like to go back to Hamburg and see what the future will bring," the player commented on his plans for the future over the Mopo. The tendency here is clearly on longer-term stay at HSV.
    https://www.90min.de/posts/6476937-...rce=categories_page&view_medium=[top-stories]

it's interesting since HSV are in contention for 1BL promotion. So we could have yet another option for U21 next season. That is the thing about U21, a lot of things can happen between now and Winter 2021 transfers which could up players. I thought he's been playing well for Germany U20.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hope he integrates more and more youngsters besides Becker and C.Conteh. Pauli seems to have plenty of interesting youngsters from 1st team down to U17.

he's done well from initial struggles close to relegation to now 5th place!

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #1860 Ger90, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    -More from Opoku about club and even dfb.
    Looking to the future: Dreaming Opoku, who still has a contract with HSV until 2021, also of the men's national team? "Sure, that's a dream for everyone when you play in youth national teams. One hopes and longs for one to play in the A-Elf. I clearly lean towards the German national team, honestly. But I can well imagine playing for Ghana. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...raeumt-von-maenner-auswahl-65367520.bild.html

-Goller talks about being at Bremen, including that Sane/Gnabry are his role models. LOL both Goller and Sane are Schalke products and then Goller and Gnabry played for Bremen.:D
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...nierte-sich-schwaebeln-weg-65390150.bild.html

Despite all the promising approaches, the slight, 71-kilo youngster made even from his most obvious deficit no secret: "Physically, I have to grow, which has probably everyone found." I go regularly in the weight room, but some are just faster, some slower."

The higher the speed, the Goller always strikes on the lawn. His first goal participation - in Dortmund, he had already the possible 3-2 victory on the foot - seems only a matter of time. "A head," said Goller, but he does not do so: "I'll do my best, everything else decides the coach."
    https://www.kicker.de/760362/artikel/goller_langsam_nur_im_kraftraum#twfeed

-Neuhaus looks like Gladbach want to renew his 2021 contract. But don't want this to be a Hazard 2.0 case.
    https://www.90min.de/posts/6477009-...rce=categories_page&view_medium=[top-stories]

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DFB.de: Mr. Prus, with two international wins you have returned with the U 16 national team from Finland. How is your conclusion about the course?

Michael Prus: Definitely positive. We have again nominated 20 players, who have accumulated for the first time this season in the DFB jersey. In the Hinserie we deliberately give many talents the platform to prove themselves in the circle of U 16 national team. I had the impression that many players have succeeded in transferring the achievements from our courses directly into the international matches - that is a good sign to which we can build on. With the 2004 vintage, we are in a good position for the first time and have one or the other talent that can count to the top. Now we have to develop the boys - together with the clubs and junior centers.

DFB.de: Which particularly positive findings do you take from the two international wins?

Prus: Especially in the offensive game, we saw numerous approaches that we liked as a coaching team. We had a convincing game out of midfield. We have always managed to create chances to score. Together, we have to work on getting the boys to get that last greed, determination, and consistency.

DFB.de: What did you do for the last national game course of the year in November in Seligenporten and Bogen and beyond?

Prus: We will not put together a "best-of-squad" yet, but give some new players the chance to present themselves on a selection level. Thus, we would have used the entire first round 2019/2020 to get a very good overview of the talent pool in the year 2004. In the second half we will close the circle more closely. The signal is clear: The door is still open a bit further, in order to recommend itself sustainably for the U 16 national team.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sebastian Geppert's U17 side is exactly where the U19s want to finish come the end of the season, namely at the top of the table. The completely newly formed team have picked up 23 points in nine games, celebrating seven wins and only dropping points in draws against Schalke 04 (0-0) and 1. FC Köln (2-2). "We are in a very good position at the moment. For the moment, we will gather new strength and then go again on 19 October against Hennef, "Sebastian Geppert is pleased with a "nearly perfect season start".

Semic and Lütke-Frie in Germany U17 squad
    The team has improved step by step, both technically and tactically, and has also become stronger in the tackle. Geppert has given game time to almost everyone of the lads and some have done their future prospects no harm at all. Like right-back Lion Semic for instance, who is part of the current German U17 national team squad. Even captain Dennis Lütke-Frie, who was recently sidelined with a muscle injury, has played his way into the Germany team. Semic and midfielder Öktan Gürpüz were used by Michael Skibbe in the opening UEFA Youth League games. Both of them especially stood out in the 2-1 win against Barcelona. Also included in the extended Germany u16 squad are Noah Mrosek, Nnamdi Collins, Farouk Cisse and Samuel Bamba.

Tekin Gencoglu managed a satisfying comeback. The attacker is getting better and better after a fractured fibula led to a six-month absence through injury. Together with centre-back Colin Kleine-Bekel he occupies third place in the internal scorer list with four goals behind Ken Mata and Bradley Fink (both with 5). Although Youssoufa Moukoko has scored more than half of all Borussia goals in the past two seasons, the 33 goals scored this season have been spread around several different players. "We have become more unpredictable," Sebastian Geppert is pleased with the overall development of the team, which however is still far from finished.

Also Skibbe seems to really look forward to the return of 01 GK Unbehaun as he thinks defensively Dortmund U19 has been lacking.

Meanwhile looks like Sidi Sane scored in a friendly vs Hoff U17 in a 2-2 draw. He's been more of a sub/joker this season after having numerous injuries/fitness issues in past. Although started in the last U17 match vs Bayer Leverkusen playing 75 min out of a possible 80, in a 3-0 win. That was Schalke's 1st win in awhile and started in this friendly, will be curious to see him work his way into XI, if he can secure it this season.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U17 (catch up game)
    X1: Hille, Ebnoutalib

-Wolfsburg II trashed Valencia U23 4-0 in game 1 of the Premier League International Cup
    Goals scored by 02-Beifus X2 (assist by D.Itter and Moker), Marmouch (non German), Moker

Beifus is a 16 year old CB (turns 17 end of Oct) scoring twice on Valencia U23, a team filled with 94-96 players and some 98-00. LOL the Wolfsburg team was younger both in XI and on bench.:ROFLMAO:

XI: Tasche, D.Itter, Siersleben, Beifus, May, Horn, Moker, Herrmann
    Subs: Berger (01), Pohlmann (01), Di-Michele-Sanchez (03, seems to be German-Spaniard (Sanchez)-Italian (Di-Michele), believe he was in German U15 camp for 03 but of course now 03=U17.)
    Unused: Lang (02), Mellack (01, GK)

bench was U19 players and included even a 03/U17 player who made his II debut already in a competitive game today.

-Teuchert interview, also talks about desire to play for senior NT one day. He needs to get back to 1BL as fast as possible to ever be in consideration.
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/...-cedric-teuchert-aufstieg-fans-heimschwaeche/

14. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Beifus played CF after first 20minutes

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    from 3 days ago, Glatzel and dfb U19 team since they were in Scotland!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kSRRSlDB7/

Unbehaun, Papela, Glatzel etc were players missing due to injuries. And it seems like Glatzel is still close to the team.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The recently injured Lars Stindl and Jordan Beyer continue to make great progress and could return to the cadre of foals on Saturday. "Both have a tendency that they could be an option for Dortmund," said head coach Marco Rose.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98-Chabot is being linked with EPL Everton.

He has broken into the side, starting the last three league games.

Now, Everton have caught wind of Chabot’s impressive rise which has taken him to Germany, Holland and Italy, and sent scouts to watch him play 45 minutes in which he kept the impressive Dani Olmo quiet.

TBR’s view – Everton need a centre-back, and Chabot is certainly a talent
    He could be a cheap alternative, too. Signed for little over £3million and playing just three senior appearances since, Sampdoria will know that can charge a fee of £10million or more with Everton willing to spend big.

But anything below £15million – a fee which would be reasonable for Chabot given he is first choice at Sampdoria and a Germany Under-21 international – would also be deemed good business by Everton.

The Toffees waved goodbye to Kurt Zouma and Phil Jagielka in the summer, failing to replace them. Signing a central defender is crucial, and Chabot might just be the ideal recruit.

A player like Chabot could prove to be a breath of fresh air for Everton in the heart of their defence. Standing at 6ft 5in tall, the German is a monster in the air and is equally good in the ground duels, tackles.
    https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...ori-dell-everton-a-cordova-per-chabot-1301602
    https://tbrfootball.com/report-everton-scout-germany-under-21-international-on-thursday/

not sure I want him to move to EPL this early, just hope Sampdoria survive this season and he has like a 5 year contract too.

Trivia who was the recent German who was at Everton and Sampdoria?
    Answer: Mustafi.:p

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    already mentioned that Paderborn were interested in 01-Eisenhuth now they are also eyeing 00 CF Broschinski.
    https://www.90min.de/posts/6477596-...rce=categories_page&view_medium=[top-stories]

Fein seems to be made MOTM for almost every U21 game, lol.

Streich praises N.Schlottebeck.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Mai extends his contract.

FC Bayern Munich has extended the contract with Lars Lukas Mai (19) ahead of schedule until 30 June 2022. Originally, the contract of the defender at the German record champions ran until 30 June 2021.

Sports Director Hasan Salihamidžić says: "Lukas is a good boy and one of our greatest talents. At the age of 19 he is already one of the top performers of our amateurs in the third league. We are convinced that its development is not yet complete. "

Lars Lukas Mai says: "I am very happy about the contract extension and the trust placed in me. I would now like to take the next step in my development and believe that there is no better address than FC Bayern for this. "

In the summer of 2014, Mai moved from Dynamo Dresden's youth academy to U16 of the German record champion. The 1.89-meter defender played so far 41 games for the amateurs of Bayern and came in the 2017/18 season already twice for the first team in the Bundesliga used. In the DFB May went through from the U15 all youth national teams.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01-Bakir seems out for 3-4 weeks while 01-Unbehaun looks like he'll make his comeback game this weekend for Dortmund U19 and to think Unbehaun was actually earmarked for the Dortmund II team before his long term injury......

meanwhile Adeyemi.

which includes that he scored 2 goals in 2 games in UEFA YL where he impressed Barca while he regularly plays vs Adults in the Austrian 2nd division and essentially in top 3 scorers of that league while being youngest. This guy Brace seems to watch a lot of RB and seems to rate Adeyemi as top prospect they got at Salzburg.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RL
    van den Berg (5th, currently at 5 goals and 1 assist in 9 games for a CF who's the sub striker, only started 2 games. Even if he doesn't make it a Bremen seems likely he could move up. He's in top 15 scorers of RL Nord for someone with limited time.)

3rd Liga
    98-Daschner scored once and picked up 2 assists in a 3-1 win vs FCK. He helps take Duisburg to #1 in the league.
    Daschner this season in 3rd Liga
    5 goals and 4 assists in 11 games

00 CB Gembalies made his 3rd Liga debut today for Duisburg in the win (although played 3 2BL games in past). Him Daschner, 99-Brendieck and 00-Schmelling are the youth part of the 1st team. Shame that 00-Pia left the club....You also got 3 97s in Boeder, Sicker, and Bitter who are starters at the club. And then the less used 00-Sabanci (currently out until Jan) and the little used 99-Karweina who seems like a possible loan contender.

Dutch 2nd division
    -Arweiler scored his 4th and 5th of the season today in a 2-2 draw for Utrecht II. Jumps to top 5 scorers of the league at
    5 goals and 4 assists in 10 games. Made the 1st team bench once this season, let's hope he gets his debut.
    -Kuhn scored his 2nd of the season for Ajax II in a 3-2 loss.

2BL
    -likely won't count as an assist due to it deflecting off a player. But Handwerker's cross led to the 1-0 for FCN in a 4-3 loss to Aue.
    https://streamja.com/RmJk
    -Muhl also picked up an assist for FCN in their loss.

-while Kruger off the bench scored the winner in 90+4 min for Aue to make it 4-3, a header between 2 defenders. His 2nd of the season. Takes his tally to, 2 goals and 2 assists in 8 2BL games this season. Still don't get why (besides change of coach) after game 3 he ended up as a bench player when he was playing well? And still overall averages 1 goal or assist every 2 game for the club. I hope Kruger can make his way back into XI.....

still same issue with 2BL most youngsters are still bencher. With guys like Daferner, Lowe, Kulke, Bauer, Jaeckel, Leweling, Raum

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U17
    X2: Weichert, Krasucki, Voll, Dimeski, Berisha
    X1: Musiala, Motika, Brekner (04), Breitenbucher, Sanyang, Giesen,Yaman, Kojic (04), Music, Koster, Cabrera, Kondziella, Luhrs, Startsev, Sejto, Asante, Ibrahimi, Klein, Freischlad, Sorge, Collins (04), Rolke, Kesik, Yildirim (04), Glloboderi, Wessig

U19
    X3: Roggow, Scott, Beier, Samardzic all 4 are 02s too.
    X2: Schonfelder, Asllani, Zoch, Wolf
    X1: Gunther (03), Tillman, Cuni, Stiller, Jakobi, Engel, Thielmann, Schroers, Berger, Djalo, L.Schmidt, Konigsdorffer, Niessen, Vraja, Romling, Hartwig, J.Schmidt, Hawkins, Egloff, Sanchez, Hummel, Dejanovic, Albrecht, Michelbrink, Winkler

after missing the 1st 2 games of the season, Scott is already Bayer U19 top scorer at 5 goals in 6 games. Was always one of the better Bayer Academy players along with Gedikli. Beier who was U17 Sud/Sudwest top scorer last season is now U19 Sud/Sudwest leading scorer, was also involved during 1st team Summer camp. Samardzic just can't stop himself, at this point really would be surprising if he doesn't make his 1BL debut this season. Kinda hard to see Dautaj panning out at Bochum when the younger Hartwig does better.

this season U19 Nord/Nordost really looks to be low quality defensively, way way too many players are scoring with ease in that region compared to Sud/Sudwest and West.

RL
    Pieringer X2 (3rd), O.Wahling (2nd), Steinkotter (6th), Cirillo (2nd), Hofmann (1st), Mohssen (3rd)

3rd Liga
    -00 GK Mantl kept his 5th clean sheet this season in 12 games and his 3rd in last 4 games.
    -Amade and Stierlin both got 33 min as subs. Hopefully both breakthrough XI soon. Mekonnen/Mensah are someone else I hope breakthrough soon, still no 3rd Liga debut for either. 99-Kisombi made his XI debut today for Uerdingen, same for 99-Papadopoulos for 1st place Hallescher. Would like to see more players get more playing time too.
    -Wagner scored his 1st of the season in a 1-1 draw for Munster
    -Kaya scores his 3rd of the season in a 1-1 draw vs Chemnitzer where 00-Tallig scored his 2nd.
    -99 Opoku assisted HR's winning goal in 1-0 win vs Magdeburg
    -02 GK Schlitter continues to be bench GK for Magdeburg. While Roczen played 27 min in that 1-0 loss, 1st game in awhile for him. While Harant, Temp, and Kanther were all unused bench. Seriously would be nice to see 2BL-3rd Liga play more youngsters. I only mentioned the ones who don't play as much so didn't bother listing all starters.

2BL
    -Otto played 11 min in a 0-0 draw vs Wehen.
    -bunch of injuries in 1st half to Wehen could open up chances as double injury happened. Wehen picked up numerous youth players but barely plays anyone and they struggle with their oldies, so not sure about their logic. 98-Shipnoski played 55 min due to one of those injuries was his 1st game in 2BL since end of Aug. Keep the player unused for almost 2 months........
    -CB Carstens got his 1st XI for Pauli since end of August in a 1-0 loss. Hopefully he establishes himself as an XI going forward like 00-Becker, while C.Conteh continues to be unfit, I believe he might have gotten issues in that Bremen friendly. 02-Roggow seems like he could be their next midfield prospect. Although they lured Brandt from Wolfsburg and they also got Flach.
    -Okoroji assisted the winning goal for Jahn in a 1-0 win. Interesting the amount of 97 players in Jahn's 1st team.
    Gimber, Okoroji, N.Wahling, Besuschkow, Wekesser, Heister, Weidinger. That's 7 players from a 20 man squad and then you got 99-Baack as the youngest player. N.Wahling made his pro and 2BL debut today in XI in that win, playing 90.

Austrian Bundesliga
    -Berisha scored his 5th of the season in a 4-1 loss.

1BL
    -Richter scores his 2nd of the season against Bayern in less than 30s in a 2-2 draw, massive goal. Shame that he had a good U21 Euro but then spent most of this season unfit. Still more than enough time in the season to salvage it. Also starting with him was Uduokhai.
    https://streamja.com/7vdL
    -Mittelstadt with an assist vs Bremen, Although more like last pass to scorer who does everything.
    https://streamja.com/1Mvv
    -01 Krauss made the RB Leipzig bench in 1BL for the 1st time but of course unused and RB Academy still at 0 min. Krauss previously made the Cup bench. And Nagelsmann always stated that Krauss was the closest U19 player to 1st team and seems like 01-Jakel is 2nd.
    -99 GK Thiede made his 1BL and pro debut for Freiburg as #1 got injured. He played 68 min in a 2-0 loss, conceded 1 goal on his debut. That seems like a potential U21 call up!:thumbsup:

-speaking of GK looks like Burki got injured, wonder if that opens up space for Unbehaun to jump to temporary #2. Although would guess a II GK is more likely since Unbehaun just returned.
    -looks like Sule has a serious injury, could be a chance for 00-Mai to be part of the 1st team for awhile. Hopefully Arp recovers from his hand injury soon too.
    -L.Nmecha and J.Eggestein both played 16 min for their clubs in 2 1-1 draws.
    -K.Schlotterbeck kept a clean sheet vs parent club Freiburg in that 2-0 win.

Subs: Torunarigha, Neuhaus
    Ununsed: Menzel, R.Baku, Burkardt, Goller, Covic, Rexhbecaj, Nicolas, N.Schlotterbeck, Tempelmann, Dahmen, Kastenmeier, Beyer

The Mainz boys didn't play because Fernendes got red card in 1st half. But that should open up a spot in XI next matchday.
    Also interesting to note the amount of youth GK on benches. I count 5 1BL clubs with youth GKs but its all due to injuries, young GKs are usually #3 playing II and that's why it's hard to breakthrough since your 2 away from #1.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany