Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    well along with other 02s Borkowski trained with 1st team in Summer camp, also played friendlies with Nagelsmann. Also benched 01-Holm and made himself 1st choice striker in U19 while being younger and already 2 goals in 1 game. With 3 competitions and possible injuries to other strikers he could get 1st team chances.

RB Leipzig have 4 strikers but always play 2 uptop, even Hoff with Nagelsmann played 2 uptop. Some injuries and he could be 1st up. If he can dev well and follow Nagelsmann's likely criticism to improve himself, that's good too.

and then it does feel like Augustin and Werner don't have much left before they leave as well. Maybe replacement should be within........Even more reason why this season is important for him.

2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ibrahimi is very skinny now, needs sometime

I think he is Turkish descent but not sure.

Looks like Nagelsmann rate Krauss and Borkowski. Remember read it somewhere

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Krauss is a given, Nagelsmann publicly praised him and said he was the farthest along. And still seems to be with 1st team. Not sure about Borkowski though.
    there has been reports since Winter that RB Leipzig likes Wosz as well. And I'm sure they also like Hartmann.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #1054 Ger90, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Not a German striker but just to illustrate. 2BL action.

"Modern Striker Type": Dynamo Brings Stor

Dynamo Dresden has once again struck the transfer market and committed striker Luka Stor from the Slovenian first division club NK Aluminij. The 21-year-old Slovene signed a four-year contract running until 2023.
    Luka is a young striker who brings along strength and athletics as well as a straightforward first contact, he is a modern type of striker", SGD sports director Ralf Minge describes the newcomer. "His way of playing football suits Dynamo Dresden and the atmosphere in our stadium, because Luka brings heart and passion to the field and we will certainly enjoy the boy."

Stor will be running in Dresden with the back number 37 and met with the change to Germany a childhood dream: "I had a small boy the desire to play once in this football crazy country I am very grateful for the trust placed in me", so the 1.78 meter tall striker.

a 21 year old, classified as modern striker and only 1.78m tall. Dynamo is same club with that Czech kid, Kusej at 1.68m. Also Slovenian league is good enough for 2BL clubs....

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Seems like Turkey really is giving a way up to German-Turks, rather than rot in low level Germany. Not joke when there are articles that talk about Turkish view youth promotion as getting German-Turk youngsters instead of dev themselves.

00-Sagman from Bochum U19 joins Turkish 1st division.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/furkan-sagman/profil/spieler/336007

last played for Germany U18 in May 2018. Played for us in U15, U17 and U18, although not provisionally capped by us and now expect for him to get some Turkish call ups.

in Turkey right now.
    98-Karakas, Murat Saglam
    99-Yalcin, Akkaynak (provisionally capped by Germany), Oktay, Bulut
    00-Sagman, Barlik, Uzun

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Reality is that if they do well in Turkey no one should be surprised if they come back to 1BL in a bunch of years.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    H96's 98-Tarnat is out for several weeks.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just noticed for 1st time, that 02-Marco John of Hoff already signed a pro contract, back in June 15 2019.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByakEzbo8aQ/

here's an interview after he signed his pro contract.
    Q: Congratulations to you on signing your first professional contract with TSG Hoffenheim. What’s your feeling about it?

A: It’s amazing. Indescribable. I’m very happy that I achieve one of my dreams to sign my pro contract at my childhood club but now it is only the beginning there have to come more.

Q: Signing with Hoffenheim means chances but also challenges. How are you going to cope with it?

A: It’s clear now that I will play next season in the U19 so I try to improve myself as best as possible and hope to get with good performances and some training sessions with the first team. I want to work really hard.

Q: Do you have any future plan for your career? For example in the next five years?

A: No. I don’t want to look in the future and do plans what could happen. I will focus on the next season and improve myself as best as possible.

Q: Which player is your football idol?

A: My football idol is always Ronaldinho because he is simply a magician with the ball. He did skills and scored goals which only the rarest players can do. Now it’s Kai Havertz from Leverkusen because I have a similar playing style.

Q: From your highlights, we think that you’re a talented attacking player with some decent scoring skills. How would you describe your playing style?

A: I would say my playing style is based on taking risk and be calm. For me it’s important to have a good start in the game. I want to move between the lines in the back of the opponents to get the ball, turn up and create good chances.

Q: Many AFers are at the same age with you and they wonder what it feels like to be a professional player. Could you share your current daily life with us?

A: It is very important to stay on the ground. In the view of other people I‘m somebody who achieved something big but in reality I go to school like everybody else in my age.

Q: How do you balance your football career and your school life? Any tips to AFers who may also want to be professional players?

A: It’s very difficult but I’m at a special school for this. The school understand our sport and support us with it. You have to do much individual homework at home but that’s what you have to do if you want a good graduation. My Tips are that they definitely focus not only on football because everybody knows it can be fast in a positive and negative way. It’s always good to have a second opportunity.

Q: Do your family support you to become a professional?

A: Yes, of course. My mother always drove me as a little boy to Hoffenheim when we had training. And now she and my family always come to my games.

Q: Germany were one of the best national teams in the recent years but they unexpectedly suffered a huge setback in the World Cup last year. What do you think is going wrong with them?

A: I don’t know it exactly but obviously something went wrong. I think the expectations and the pressure are too high. They tried to win the trophy again but everybody forgot that their qualification wasn’t the best. They have to improve and change thoughts. Maybe some new players need to give input.

Q: You have represented Germany at U-17 level. What was your feeling about that and what is the unique experience that U-17 national team has offered?

A: It's an amazing feeling. I'm always proud to represent my country. I love it to play with the Eagle on my chest. It's pretty cool to see all the boys after a long time again. We have much fun and create amazing moments and we know when it's time to focus and concentrate.

Q: Have you ever dreamed of helping Germany win the World Cup?

A: I think it should be the dream of everybody. I work really hard for it to learn more and more. I'm not able to think really about it because it's so far away but it’s still my dream to win the World Cup once a time with Germany.

Q: Some German clubs have long traditions of bringing in their own youth players to first-team level. How do you think of the importance of the youth academy for football?

A: The youth academy is always very important. I’m happy that I’m in a club which always try to develop youth players and lead them to the first team. And the youth players identify themselves with clubs when they went through the youth teams so they know the philosophy.

Q: Could you offer some advice to All Football App?

A: It's an amazing app with the latest on all matters football. The experience is smooth and seamless. I don't need to search on the web for any information related to football... Thank You!
    https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/H...midfielder-Marco-John-from-Hoffenheim/1476463

versatile sure but more fitting in CM than AM.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Lewa on Arp.

-Horn moves to H96, is Ozcan next?

-00 Massimo as RB???

-Mainz's Schroder says that 99-Gurleyen has their full confidence. Very easy to say that about your 4th choice CB, 5th when Bell is back from injury.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Official announcement.

2 in 1 as 98-Egri also gets promoted from the club's U21. Egri is a German-Turk who came from Frankfurt U19 back in 2017.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    AC Milan interested in 97-Neuhaus.
    according to reports, seems like Italian Legend Paolo Maldini who is technical director of Milan is the one who's really intrigued by Neuhaus. And he's the one who met Neuhaus's agents.

The news says that the Milan market is on stand-by. The number one goal is the Argentinian Angel Correa of Atletico Madrid, but until someone comes out, it is difficult for someone else to enter. The Rossoneri club, however, is also moving for the future. And one of the names on the list of the leadership of via Aldo Rossi for the coming seasons is that of Florian Neuhaus, Borussia Moenchengladbach's 1997 class midfielder, who in Germany has already bothered with important comparisons, from Kakà to Matthaeus.

THE STRATEGY— Neuhaus's agent, Christian Nerlinger (former Bayern and Borussia Dortmund player), has already met the Rossoneri leaders to talk about the eventual transfer of the player to Milan. Not so much in this market session, but in the summer of 2020, unless there are twists and turns. At the moment, in fact, Milan is considered to be in place in the median and unless sudden transfers do not intend to make additions to the sector. Neuhaus, however, likes Paolo Maldini and above all. Thus a market strategy has already been planned to block it. The German midfielder, who exploded in the last Bundesliga (3 goals and 10 assists in 33 appearances), has in fact the contract expiring in June 2021. Logical thinking that Borussia is trying to convince the player to sign an extension of the agreement, but the Milan court is making its impact, Neuhaus is already considering the idea of a transfer to Italy and the intention would be to refuse any extension, unless crazy offers, to ease the farewell next season. A departure in 2020, with only one year of contract ahead, would in fact lower the cost of the tag not just shortly. Milan, however, is moving quickly because, as often happens with young talents in Germany, the long manus of Bayern Monaco comes from everywhere. So with Nerlinger there is already a promise to meet again in September, to get into the real deal.

WHO IS— Born in Bavaria and raised in the Munich 1860 nursery, Neuhaus made his professional football debut at the age of 19, immediately convincing Borussia to buy it. The first year, however, the Neroverdi loaned him to Fortuna Dusseldorf, where he won the German Serie B scoring 6 goals and contributing to the team's success. The then Moenchengladbach technician, Dieter Hecking, was happy to have him back in the squad in 2018-19, immediately launching him into the eleven holder. Neuhaus did not betray the expectations, soon becoming one of the most brilliant revelations of the Bundesliga. The most attentive were able to see him in action even in the last European Under-21 Championship with Germany, where he won silver behind Spain. But which player is he? Easy to ride and speedy technique his best qualities. All in a physique of all respect, distributed on 184 centimeters. Someone familiar with Milan comes to mind, but calm with the comparisons with Kakà: compared to the Brazilian, he is more a midfielder than an attacking midfielder and he does not yet have that change of burning pace that has exalted the Rossoneri fans for years. On the other hand, he is very tactically mature and already reads the game as a veteran. The 10 assists in the last German championship come mainly from this dowry.
    https://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomerca...ka-germania-3401700722128.shtml?refresh_ce-cp

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -that Bayern is interested in Neuhaus does show the problem with this club. What is the point of Academy when they are always drawn to players from other clubs with pro experience? Bayern Academy is stacked with midfielders think of integrating from those players instead.

-Funkel seems more optimistic about Barkok than reports.
    FOrtuna head coach Friedhelm Funkel does not believe that the injured Aymen Barkok (Schultereckgelenkssprengung) - as the "Bild" wrote yesterday - will be at least three months. "I believe that things are much faster," said Funkel today at the press conference before the match in Bremen.

"Now that I've gotten the latest information from Cologne that Höger (Marco Höger, d. Red) has already run back from 1. FC Köln after two weeks with the same injury last year - that makes us optimistic then exactly, you do not know the healing process of players is always different, "said the coach of the Bundesliga club on.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/aymen-barkok_12576/funkel-glaubt-an-schnellere-rueckkehr-275146/

-Abu Hanna's Zorya wins 2-1 on aggregate and advances to next round in EL. Abu Hanna in XI only lasted 4 min before being subbed out. I hope nothing serious.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Italy.
    98-Toure started Juventus B's 1st match of new season Coppa Serie C, playing full match and scoring in a 3-0 win. Toure was also involved in Juventus 1st team Summer Camp. I'm curious to see what Juventus does with him in long run? They loaned him from Bremen II last season and this Summer got him permanently. Also trained numerous times with 1st team throughout season.

I always get the impression that Italy actually likes/interested in German players. It's mostly the whole do German players want to move to Italy? Answer seems overall mostly no. Vast vast majority of our players want to breakthrough in Germany.

and on another note, I see tons of German-Italians in 02-onwards age group (like a ton). I seriously hope those kids do not go to Italian league, like at all, especially not the good/interesting ones unless they are provisionally capped by Germany. Just as an example, already mentioned that the 04-Gianluis Di Fine (who's playing style makes people remind them of Italian greats) was wanted by plenty of Italian clubs due to shining in some Youth club WC that Schalke won. If he moves to Italy, he'll get poached by Italy. Its better if he just continues to move up from Schalke Academy instead. And Italy has poached numerous German-Italians in past.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning Moukoko's height. Pics of him with Gotze and they are exactly same height, Gotze is a 1.76m. While pics of Moukoko and Auba and Auba who is 1.87m is a head taller. Maybe the 1.74m was without shoes?

also is Dortmund's rated midfielder 03-Lutke-Frie a German-Bosnian? Does seem to be the case according to his instagram, with a DEBA on it.

15. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    From the pic , I’d say Moukoko is probably 1cm shorter .

174-175 around that

I don’t think it matters for his ability

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    since you changed your mind on player heights not being as important.
    what's your diagnosis on Tekin at 1.66m? For a long time, he was basically your nightmare type player.:laugh:

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Tekin, last listings were at 1.66m but doesn't mean he hasn't grown since? On another note HSV and German Legend Uwe Seeler (grandad of Oztunali) was 1.69m.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern U15 are in the process of playing an ongoing tourney, included in this tourney are Juventus, Benfica, Basel, Dinamo Zagreb etc. It's an 8 team tourney and finishes Sunday.

2 games played and 2 3-0 wins for the club
    Ibrahimovic (no relation to the Swedish legend) scored 3 goals in 2 games while Wagner scored a brace and last goal was Alemu. So that's 6 pts after 2 games. You hear a lot of + things about those 2 05s Wagner and Ibrahimovic.
    [​IMG]

19. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well I think for Moukoko’s ability and unbelievable talent , it doesn’t matter

It’s like how I see Messi, Mane or Hazard. Can play anywhere

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you seem overhyped to the clouds with Moukoko. I'm more of a wait and see until the whole age thing is 100% confirmed. Jatta was busted and tons of others have been in the past too.

just imagine using a fraud in youth NT, yikes, since those are played by age groups. It's not shocking that Dortmund/Germany play him above his age group. It's almost like precautionary.

21. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I just think if someone is talented like Messi or C.Ronaldo ...

Well to a lesser extend Hazard, Mane, Mbappe, Griezmann... u can play anywhere up top

It’s more than 1v1 though. It’s just the crazy talent. Finishing is part of the talent

22. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sterling is starting to play some Cf too when Aguero is out

These are like elite talents , rare

I hope Moukoko will be one of these Claire

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Jesaja Herrmann seems to not impress much. Starts 1st game in XI and then gets benched for the 99 Australian Iredale.

Iredale this season
    4 goals and 2 assists in 5 games for Wolfsburg II.

if Wolfsburg who have limited strikers need someone it won't be Herrmann who's as of now only played 1 game in Wolfsburg II this season......

this player has been downtrending since last season in U19, nothing but PKs and direct FKs.

24. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I thought Hazard played well as a striker last season under Sarri... scored more than his previous seasons too.

When Firmino is out, Klopp usually uses Mane as CF and Origi as LW. I think he played very well everytime

Tuchel is playing Mbappe as CF at times

U just need to be an elite player, u can play anywhere up top

If one isn’t good enough, maybe position is more limited

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    another club with performing foreign striker in II is HSV.
    00 Finnish Fagerstrom who interesting enough didn't do squat in HSV U19. Now in II at 5 goals in 3 games, if HSV need a striker from II it won't be the Germans......and in U19 they got Beke (Hungarian) and Pakia.

even more reason why we need Wintzheimer to impress in pros and then for players like Pakia, Sohn etc to do better in youth levels. The American Wood is likely to not last at this point all which could open another spot in 1st team.