Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Werder does not want to give up the talent
    Effenberg wants to buy Mbom
    Jean-Manuel Mbom is one of the greatest Werder talents of his year. The 19-year-old is currently playing on loan with the third division KFC Uerdingen and is convincing there. Now it's about his future.

When Werder loaned 19-year-old Jean-Manuel Mbom to third-division club KFC Uerdingen last summer, some observers in Bremen rubbed their eyes in amazement. Because the central midfielder could still have been imagined as a top performer in Werder's regional league team. But manager Frank Baumann preferred to introduce Mbom to professional football faster and therefore deliberately chose an ambitious third division team as the next stop for Bremen's own team. And this plan seems to be working: Mbom is playing such a strong season for Uerdingen as a regular that the KFC would like to commit the player now.

Uerdingen's manager Stefan Effenberg already spoke about this with Clemens Fritz, who heads the scouting department at Werder and is also responsible for the players on loan. Effenberg deposited the interest of the KFC. However, according to information from the WESER-KURIER, this transfer will not take place. Baumann continues to plan with Mbom, who had been trained in Werder's youth since 2013 and then moved from his birthplace in Göttingen to Bremen.

Early contract extension?
    Mbom's contract in Bremen runs until June 30, 2021, the lending business with Uerdingen ends next summer. After that, it will be about an early contract extension at Werder and the further steps: If Mbom is not yet a candidate for Werder's Bundesliga squad, another loan might make sense, but then to a second division team to take the next step in development - provided, of course , Werder makes relegation in the 1st division.

Mbom, who is highly talented, has German and Cameroonian citizenship and went through all of the DFB's junior national teams from the U16 upwards. In 2017 he was awarded the Fritz Walter Medal in silver as a special talent. He had caused a sensation in the Werder jersey, especially in the U17 Bundesliga, when he scored 22 goals in 52 games and prepared ten.

In Werder's regional league team, he made 23 appearances (1 goal) last season. He is also a league higher in Uerdingen: he has scored in 19 games for the KFC, and that was the important winning goal for the Effenberg Club's 1-0 win at Viktoria Köln in December. Mbom hibernated with Uerdingen in eighth place in the table. Werder had never played in a Bundesliga (short). But ideally that should come.
    https://www.weser-kurier.de/werder/...enberg-moechte-mbom-kaufen-_arid,1891073.html

so Bremen refuse to sell 00-Mbom want to extend and he either gets integration next season or gets loaned out to 2BL. Another loan would make him fit 2-3 year plan. I hope they just integrate him in Summer.

2. round 19 team of the week
    [​IMG]

Ger90 repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -02 CF Borkowski in some friendly for RB Leipzig U19 went from wide near half way line to between outrunning/dribbling and being surrounded by 6 outfield player he went into the middle of the box and scored anyways. That's with GK like 7/11 players, lol.

not a new name and always one of the interesting CFs since 02 is an interesting age group for strikers.

will be curious to see if he ever makes Leipzig 1st team he did join in Summer camp.

-Opoku nominated.

-Dzenis Burnic on the upswing again at Dynamo Dresden
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/dzenis-burnic-bei-dynamo-dresden-wieder-im-aufwind/

let's hope he has good 2nd half so that he finally plays higher level.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #2954 Ger90, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    -let me get this straight Mainz today got free Summer transfer to a 97 Belgian CB who's only experience is 31 Dutch 2nd division games and 5 Belgian 1st division games (8 total for that club) and that's it? He's not even a freaking starter at his club and only started 4 games all season. Really don't get why don't they should focus on Gurleyen/Gans etc. lol saw mention that he played 1 EL game vs Frankfurt in 2-1 loss and that could be reason why Mainz went after him, that he did well there. The reaching from these clubs to not integrate is comedic at this point. Get any player even benchers from other clubs over integration. Germany will have a very hard time going forward to dev CBs when clubs constantly get from elsewhere.

-looks like 01 CF Romano (ex Gladbach U19 player) who scored for Duisburg 1st team vs Gladbach 1st team in a friendly has been deemed +. And Duisburg are 2BL promotion candidates as well.

-OBM Man of the match using his dribbling for his goal and one of his 2 assist in that 3-1 win. He dribbled by 3 players before being fouled for the PK. Man Arp looks so thin, should have scored in that chance. Arp we likely have to wait some years before he looks physically better than now. Stiller also looks good. The club they beat is currently 1st place in RL Bayern, so 3rd Liga promotion candidates.

5. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I see Frank Baumann and Clemens Fritz above. Nostalgia kicks in :p
    Just add Tim Borowski, Fabian Ernst & Marco Bode :D

Btw the hell happened with Bremen? From consistenly challenging Bayern with plethora of German players to such sad state currently.

Ger90 repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you forgot Klose who made his name there and even won his one and only 1BL top scorer canon with Bremen. Should never have joined Bayern.

what happened to them is that they barely play Germans and they are fighting relegation battle and were unable to replace Kruse efficiently and Fullkrug is basically out all season. As for Germans, I really don't like how they have 2-3 year plan for almost every German youngster but at the same time they still buy players which defeats the purpose. I recall once seeing someone saying that Bremen is one of those clubs that prefers players who are basically 21-22+ and not younger. Also people mock them as German Chelsea as in tons and tons of loans, they got 11 players on loan, lol. They just seem like a club that doesnt trust young player. I think that the American Sargent and Goller were both likely promised 1st team game time to lure them at the club and potential II as well. But that does show that those are exceptions. But the within club players as in from Bremen Academy, only the Eggestein Bros jumped early to 1st team until 02 1.98m CF Woltemade that is. Let's hope Woltemade, Mbom, Philipp etc all breakthrough soon.

they have a lot of interesting players whether the loaners, II, U19, U17, or even U16 but feels like majority will be a drag to ever see them in 1st team if ever.

also all reports indicate that 99 LB/RB Agu from Osnabruck is joining Bremen this Summer only if no relegation. Plenty of 1BL clubs were interested in him.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Atalanta close in on Czyborra
    Atalanta are close to signing left-back Lennart Czyborra from Dutch side Heracles, according to Sky Sport Italia.

Czyborra is German and has been at the Eredivise side since leaving Schalke’s youth academy in the summer of 2018.

Gianluca Di Marzio states that an agreement between La Dea and the Dutch club is close, with negotiations about to finalise on a deal reported to be in the region of €3.5m-€4m.

The 20-year-old has made 19 appearances for Heracles this season, scoring twice and providing three assists.
    Czyborra was born in Berlin and also played in the Hertha Berlin and Cottbus youth sectors.
    https://www.football-italia.net/148989/atalanta-close-czyborra

Czyborra before switching to Atalanta - Almelo dissolves buyback option with Schalke
    “I read the newspapers and of course it's nice to hear stories like that. But I just don't know if it's going anywhere at all, ”U20 international Lennart Czyborra (photo) from Heracles Almelo at“ VI ”said recently about Atalanta Bergamo's alleged interest. In the meantime, the Italians have come up with a concrete offer to the Dutch - the change of the 20-year-old left-back to the Champions League participant is nearing completion. TM can confirm the corresponding information from “gianlucadimarzio.com”.

Czyborra is therefore following the same path as Robin Gosens (25), who moved from Almelo to Bergamo in 2017 for EUR 900,000 and has now increased its market value there to EUR 18 million. For the native of Berlin, the Eredivisie-Ninth receives a significantly higher transfer fee: between 3.5 and 4 million euros, according to the editorial team of transfer expert Di Marzio.

FC Schalke 04 should also benefit from the change in Czyborras. The Royal Blues trained the full-back from the U17 to the U19 before deciding to move to the Netherlands in 2018 due to a lack of opportunities in the professional team. At that time, Schalke agreed with Almelo a buyback option for over 500,000 euros. According to TM-Infos, both clubs are currently talking about a resolution of this clause, for which the royal blue will be compensated accordingly.

"We allowed Lennart to reach an agreement with another club," Heracles sports director Tim Gilissen of "Tubantia" is also quoted. However, he did not want to confirm to the medium that this association is Atalanta.

Ex-Schalke Czyborra has increased market value by over 100 percent since the start of the season

Czyborra has recently developed strongly, is under the German coach Frank Wormuth. In 19 Eredivisie games he scored two goals and three assists. This has recently become noticeable in the market value, which the junior international has increased from 750,000 to 2 million euros since the start of the season.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/czybor...ckkaufoption-mit-schalke-auf/view/news/352569

Serie A 7th place Parma was interested but 5th place Atalanta who are still CL contenders next season seem to be the winners.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I really hope that Heracles German coach Wormuth takes in more German youngsters. This shows you don't need to make it in Germany to play high level.

Not talking about Czyborra specifically but one thing I think some players ignore is that not every player is suited for 1BL's style of play. It really shouldn't be Germany or bust.

also this season seems to be a transition one for German youngsters, as in all indications are that it will look better next season for our young player. And also because next season U19 is 02-03s which are better age groups, you'll also see more and more 98-00 playing at a higher level too.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98-Saglam to Eredivisie.

Willem II takes over Görkem Saglam from Vfl Bochum immediately. The German-Turkish midfielder (21) signed a contract on Monday morning until the summer of 2022 and immediately joined the selection on Tuesday.

Saglam has been wearing the blue and white of Vfl Bochum since 2006, of which our business partner Tricorp Workwear is the main sponsor. In 2016 he made his debut in the 2. Bundesliga. In the years that followed, Saglam alternated between playing in the first team and with the promises.

Vangelis and Mats
    Saglam: "Willem II is currently running one of her best seasons ever. I am going to do my best 100% to contribute to that. It is extra nice for me to know that I already know Vangelis (Pavlidis) and Mats (Köhlert) from my time with Bochum and the German youth team. Tomorrow I'll be on the training field for the first time and I'm really looking forward to that. "

Technique and overview
    Joris Mathijsen (technical director): "Görkem is an attacking midfielder with good technique and a continuous overview of what is happening around him. He is talented and gets the chance to continue to develop and be of value to the club with us. "

10. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #2960 Karl-Heinz Riedle, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    2002 and 2003 have some problems because defence was weak

2002 u can think of Marton Dardai, Adrien Koudelka and Jamie Lawrence as better CBs

2003 maybe Mbi, Aliu, Jakov Suver ....

2004 you will see Nnamdi Collins who is the captain of Dortmund U16

2005 we have Julian Pauli and Jan-Carlo Simic as defenders and Dennis Seimen as keeper

2005 have a very well rounded squad. Great talents in every position.

2002 n 2003 we are lacking some elite defenders. Things have improved a lot since 2004

2005 have guys like Nelson Weiper, Leonardo Posadas, Julian Pauli, Jan-Carlo Simic, Noah Pesch, Rico Wagner, Arijon Ibrahimivic, Dennis Seimen ...

All super talented

and of coz in 2004, guys like Samuel Bamba, Yusuf Kabadayi, Anton Kade, Keke Topp, Nnamdi Collins, Josien , Canea all good. But I guess defensively not as solid as 2005

11. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I believe the U15 we have now. Can beat our U17 easily

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Y.Otto's twin bro N.Otto going on loan again.

he's the less talented of the 2, then again Y.Otto is nothing to brag about bar dfb who were obsessed with him for 0 good reason. I do hope Y.Otto does better but for now he's not moving up beyond 3rd Liga level. He feels like a player who will be career 2BL-3rd Liga player. If he ever makes 1BL it will be like ages from now. It's criminal that players like Pieringer, Steinkotter, Nieland, Musel (injured all season) etc are all playing RL, 1 league lower than Y.Otto when they are better players than him. Always LOL when I remember that DFB is only reason he's in 3rd Liga as EB stated that they were glad that they got this undeserving NT player at their club.

some of the guys listed from 99 really should be higher level between now and Summer.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    St. Pauli talent Marvin Senger works for the big dream

The training camp in Spain is the first with the professional team for three talents from FC St. Pauli. MOPO presents the trio, all of which have their roots in Hamburg and the surrounding area. Now it's about Marvin Senger.

With its 193 centimeters, it is difficult to miss. Among the established in Spain is the central defender, who has had the opportunity to train with Jos Luhukay many times, but is anything but cocky. “With every training session you learn something new, you develop yourself further, you get a lot of new experiences,” says Senger, who offers his colleagues an area for teasing because of his past.

St. Pauli teasing about HSV's past
    After the early days at home at SV Eichede, the next step led to HSV, for which he kicked for two years. "Every now and then I get a little raised by a couple of boys," he says with a laugh. "But that doesn't really bother me at all." The Schleswig-Holsteiner finally landed at St. Pauli via the intermediate station Eintracht Norderstedt. “At that time it was Timo Schultz who came up to me. And then it was a quick decision because the trust was there. "

The St. Pauli youngster and a mother's worries
    Senger built his high school diploma in summer, at the moment only football counts for him. Whereby: "With me there is also the pressure of home: Yes, you still have to build something up. I could already be glad that I could still have this year, ”he says and grins. While dad is more relaxed about the subject, the mother is more concerned. "We agreed that I might consider starting a distance learning course in the summer." Health sciences or sports management are available.

Senger's goal: to be permanently with St. Paulis professionals
    The 20-year-old, who is still under contract until 2021, formulates his near goal with caution. “Being there permanently would be a big step. The experience of experiencing this pace all the time. ”The stories that his roommate Mert Kuyucu can tell him about professional assignments and games at the sold-out Millerntor are, of course, incentive without end:“ It's a dream, we work hard every day. ”
    https://www.mopo.de/sport/fc-st-pau...nger-arbeitet-fuer-den-grossen-traum-33750770

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    St. Pauli's Talents Family and friends are proud of Mert Kuyucu
    The training camp in Spain is the first with the professional team for three talents from FC St. Pauli. MOPO presents the trio, all of which have their roots in Hamburg and the surrounding area. Now it's about Mert Kuyucu.

He is a bit ahead of his two young colleagues. Something crucial, actually in two parts. Because the left-back already made his professional debut, was even allowed to start at 0-1 in Regensburg. And the following week, Wehen Wiesbaden (3-1) came on as a substitute and made his debut at the Millerntor. "I was a little excited, nervous, of course, that's normal," he says. “In front of 30,000 spectators, you don't realize it, only afterwards. Family and friends are all proud. "

Baris Tuncay lured him to St. Pauli
    At SV Wilhelmsburg Kuyucu kicked the ball for the first time, then came from FC Türkiye to FC St. Pauli in 2013. "The coach at the time was Baris Tuncay," he still remembers, "he had good conversations with my father and me, we felt comfortable with it." The change was done, but: "My parents always said I needed one second mainstay. Everything can happen, suddenly it can no longer run, you can get injured. ”But the robust defensive man wants to pull through the number with the football now. "I want to put everything on it. Now things are going well. “Even if you never know what the future will bring.

A lot of competition
    The 19-year-old is accordingly miles away from high spirits. "You know you are a young player, the squad is big, there is a lot of competition," he says. "You learn every day, in every training session." Of course you want as much playing time as possible, but first “I want to stay in the squad. And then we'll see how it goes. ”He still has plenty of time: Kuyucu's contract in the neighborhood runs until summer 2021.
    https://www.mopo.de/sport/fc-st-pau...-freunde-sind-stolz-auf-mert-kuyucu--33750694

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the non-German Johansson seems headed out, chance for another 03 player to move up to U19?

still curious to where 04-Lore is headed?

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German U20 coach Manuel Baum and ex Augsburg 1st team coach openly talks 00-Kuhn seems like he helped him.

FCB transfer destination Nicolas Kühn in portrait: "Fits FC Bayern perfectly"
    Since the U15, Nicolas Kühn has played for all German national teams.

Nicolas Kühn is one of the biggest football promises in Germany. At Ajax Amsterdam, however, the 20-year-old offensive all-rounder is not happy - and is therefore about to switch to loan-stricken FC Bayern Munich. It would be his third attempt to find the right club.

Only a few days ago, at the winter training camp of the Ajax Amsterdam reserve team in La Manga, Manuel Baum met Nicolas Kühn for the last time. He met a 20-year-old soccer player who is dissatisfied with his current situation. "He told me that he was not making any progress as he imagined," said Baum, Kühn's coach in the German U20 national team, to SPOX and Goal. Kühn's plan was actually to have nothing to do with Ajax's reserve team in January 2020.

Two years ago, he switched from RB Leipzig to Ajax for two million euros. At the time, he was 18 and one of the most sought after players in Europe. Among other things, FC Barcelona is said to have been interested in a commitment. "I hope that I can be part of the first team from summer onwards," said Kühn at his presentation. "I hope it goes up quickly."

But it didn't go quickly, it didn't go up. Although the offensive all-rounder trained with the professionals, it was not enough for a single assignment. Kühn only played for the senior youth and the reserve team in the second division. He is now 20 years old - and, according to consistent reports, is on the verge of a loan change to injured FC Bayern Munich by next summer. His contract with Ajax runs until 2021.

Baum advises Kühn to switch to FC Bayern
    "A change would be the right decision for his development and I believe that a move to FC Bayern would be a good fit - even if it initially only played for the reserve team in the 3rd division," said Baum. According to Baum, it would fit especially because of the coaches.

There is reserve coach Sebastian Hoeneß, who thinks a lot about Kühn, once brought him to Leipzig and trained there. "Such a caregiver is very important for him and his achievements," says Baum. And there would also be the professional trainer Hansi Flick, "under whom the permeability of the youngsters area has increased". However, due to the persistent injury problems, this was partly forced.

Kühn is a player whose performance depends more than others on the respective coach. "He is a calm guy who needs an intensive relationship with his trainer. You have to talk to him a lot to make him feel good. Only when he has that good feeling can he realize his potential," says Baum. "It works very well for us in the U20, but unfortunately that's not the case in Amsterdam."

Bold in Leipzig: misunderstanding with transfer vortex
    The Ajax career station is the second that doesn't work as intended for Kühn. Born near Hanover, Kühn first played for FC St. Pauli and then from 2011 to 2015 for Hanover 96, where Leipzig became aware of the then 15-year-old. "We really tried everything and made him an offer like never before for such a young player," said Hannover director of the youth department Nicolas Michaty at the time. "But RB is incredibly aggressive and seems to have unlimited financial opportunities."

The procedure was possibly not only aggressive, but also against the rules. As reported by the NDR and the Spiegel, Leipzig is said to have disregarded transfer regulations. The club allegedly commissioned an agency with the transfer, although according to DFB guidelines, consultants are not allowed to make money from transfers of under 16-year-olds. Leipzig later denied this, the DFB decided not to investigate due to the lack of evidence.

From a sporting point of view, the change to a misunderstanding faded, Kühn simply did not fit into Leipzig's assault philosophy, which is consistently implemented from the youth to the professionals. He prefers to play with the ball than to chase it, he wants to dominate and not counter. "He doesn't like switching football. That's why it didn't work for Leipzig," says Baum.

Baum sees Kühn most strongly at ten
    In January 2018, Kühn then went to the Ajax ball possession club, where his skills were actually in demand. Kühn is a free spirit, one who dares something and takes risks. "He is very intelligent, technically gifted, creative, dangerous and, above all, extremely fast with the ball," says Baum. With his left foot, Kühn can do a lot, possibly everything.

His yield on the grass at Ajax is still not impressive, it was not enough for a promotion to the professionals. In 43 league games for the reserve team, Kühn scored five goals and six assists - possibly he was misused. At Ajax, he mainly played on the right wing, but Baum sees him the strongest on ten, where he scored two goals and three assists in four U20 caps last autumn.

Since the U15, Kühn has been active for all German U-teams, with the U17 he reached the quarter-finals at the 2017 World Cup. Last year he received the Fritz Walter Medal in gold, the highest award for a youth player. Kühn is undoubtedly one of the greatest football promises in Germany - but he has not yet found the club where he can redeem it. Will it be Bayern?

"With his qualities, he fits perfectly with a club that acts as dominant as FC Bayern," says Baum. "In my view, he could immediately play in the Bundesliga without any adjustment time - and cause a sensation there."
    https://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussb...portraet-passt-perfekt-zum-fc-bayern-ftr.html

the underlined is his major issue sure he can be deployed in all attacking positions but but but he's at his best in middle AM/CF. Every Ajax person who doesn't work at club always preferred him in middle over wide but Ajax II coaches always played him wide anyways. Guess they thought his speed/dribbling/very good technique would be perfect for wide but he's an ex striker......Although seems like he played middle at Ajax U19. Him in wide works best is when he's more free roam but when constrained to wide only, he has his struggles. For Germany he seems more free roam. In the end thats issue being deployable in a position does not mean you'll be as effective.

the way Baum talks it also sounds like Kuhn wants out of Ajax and that the whole talk about initially in 3rd Liga+Flick talk sounds like if he does well that Bayern could commit to getting him.

"With his qualities, he fits perfectly with a club that acts as dominant as FC Bayern," says Baum. "In my view, he could immediately play in the Bundesliga without any adjustment time - and cause a sensation there."

Philanova repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kuhn is obviously one of those players that needs the closeness to coach, motivation and help which he doesn't seem to have gotten at Ajax. It's interesting to note that Hansi Flick is such a coach who took that idea of getting really close to players and always talking to them from Trapattoni as he used to be assistant to the Italian. Although one thing they differed in is that Tapattoni was all about defense whereas Flick is more offensive coach.

speaking of his new teammate, OBM, 2 people.
    With the professionals in the test against Nuremberg already with a great template and yesterday with an outstanding appearance against Türkgücü. A goal made, one with a wonderful chipball initiated over the whole defense and still got the penalty to 0: 3 because he dribbled out three players alone. He is apparently on the right track and hope that he will now play a strong second half. Because actually I see him in the professional team in the future.

I would wish for it, and of course for him too! A player of his quality class can of course "explode" at any time, the Singh red lock, the late Kühn transfer and above all his strong performance in the last friendly game will definitely wash him down against Uerdingen in the starting XI.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    from Bild,
    According to BILD information, Lennart Czyborra (20) faces a move from Holland club Almelo to Atalanta Bergamo. The Italian Champions League round of 16 (against Valencia) is ready to pay almost 5 million euros for the left-back. The medical check could take place on Tuesday.

The transfer is only possible because Schalke waives its right of repurchase. According to BILD information, the Pott Club receives approximately the value of the clause - estimated 800,000 euros. Czyborra, who moved to Almelo in 2018, is to be trained in Bergamo in order to replace Schalke fan Robin Gosens (25), who is willing to change from summer.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...echsel-zu-atalanta-bergamo-67451662.bild.html

on the topic of Czyborra who would have thought that 99-Boujellab is the only 99 Academy player left at the club from their 99s who were finalist in U19 Bundesliga final in 2018.

it's crazy how little these clubs give a shit about their own players. Czyborra jumps from Schalke U19 to Heracles 1st team does well and now he seems like he's moving to top Italian club.

99-Goller was poached by Bremen. He needs to improve his physicality and efficiency upfront but has lots of potential. He didn't see any perspective at Schalke either. Even Schalke II coach seemed annoyed at how he was in limbo during his time at Schalke. The famous Schalke U19 coach Elgert praised him highly this season but noted the physicality issue as main problem with him.

then you have 99-Kruger, Tedesco and the club were all like we rate him very highly. One of the best German CFs of the 99 age group, we wanted to extend his contract but weren't going to play him........so he left for 2BL where he jumped directly into 1st team and has done really well. Their high standing is in part due to Kruger who also has scored for his 2BL club against 1BL clubs in both official games and friendlies. If he has a good 2nd half season would be shocked with his 2021 contract if he doesn't move up.

the irony is how much Schalke has had tons and tons of CF issues and were relegation club last season. Makes you wonder why these clubs don't make any effort to integrate anyone?

some other 99s were interesting too but those guys need to play higher level.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  20. :cautious:Has the DFB outsourced the development of German defenders to the Eredivisie?
    :D

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ex 99 Schalke U19 player DM/CM Kubler is fit again.

KÜBLER AGAIN FIT
    Jannis Kübler (20) shines in every training session in the Turkey camp. The midfielder is finally back on the pitch!

The ex-Schalke suffered a serious shoulder injury in August and was out for almost four months. Kübler: "I have no more complaints. It is also good for the head if you can take part in any duel again, nothing blocks you anymore. "

The past few months have not been easy for Kübler. He did his rehab in Karlsruhe, but was always there for the games: “It's damn hard if you can only watch, even though you actually want to help the team. It really hurts. I just hope that things go uphill for me and for the team. ”

And Kübler, who should be in the defensive midfield, wants to play an even bigger role!

The former junior international: “I'm still young, but I've actually worn a bandage all my life as a footballer and was a captain for a long time. Of course I want to take on more responsibility. But we also do that as a team. We help each other, talk a lot and I think we have made a change in the past few weeks. We have become more masculine! "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/cz-jena-kuebler-wieder-fit-67298210.bild.html

Sucks for him since he joined 3rd Liga club Jena in Winter 2019. Directly established himself in XI and helped the club narrowly avoid relegation.

fastforward to being injured from August-recently and Jena are relegation candidates. Makes you wonder if he could have helped them, likely.

Let's hope he reestablish himself in XI and plays entire 2nd half and then gets picked up by 2BL club in Summer. He only has 2021 contract anyways.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it's mostly fullbacks in terms of defensive outfield players that seem to go to Eredivisie. Chabot, Weigelt and Bisseck (on loan) are the only recent CBs although Weigelt was II and Bisseck is playing Dutch 2nd division as well.

wouldn't mind seeing more German CBs go there.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -97 Carls going on loan to 3rd Liga for half a year, with no option to buy as he still has 2022 contract.
    http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nachricht/schalke-verleiht-carls-nach-koln_113563

-More on 98-Hack who dreams of playing Olympics and attracting higher level interest.
    BILD: You came from Hoffenheim and were already considered a great talent. The right performance explosion only happened at the club. Why is that?

Hack: "I'm a confident player and knew I could do it. But I had to flip the switch. I've become more disciplined, especially when it comes to my body. I do more before and after training than before, so stretching before the game is very important to me now because it can help prevent injuries. But there is more to it than strength training, nutrition. Foot care is also an important factor, because small things in football can quickly cause you to be absent for 1-2 weeks and you will miss them. "

BILD: Their goals have made them the most striking player at the club and they are already associated with other clubs. Does that burden you?

Hack: "I think that's part of the football business. I am now here in Nuremberg and concentrate fully on the second half of the season. I want to be successful with 1. FC Nürnberg and score many points. What will be in the summer will be seen. It can happen quickly in football, but my focus is now on Nuremberg.

BILD: You already caused a sensation with the U21. Now there is a big event coming up this year with Olympia. Is that an issue for you?

Hack: "Of course that would be a dream. Olympic games are something special for everyone. If there is a possibility that I can play a part in it, I am of course very happy to be there. But that was not a topic of conversation so far. "
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...waere-natuerlich-ein-traum-67465250.bild.html

-00 Raschl back in training.