Attention: Triangle/NC Soccer fans

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by Groverboy, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Groverboy

Groverboy Member

Mar 6, 2003
    The Triangle, NC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First of all, please pardon me for using this particular forum for this post; I'm just trying to reach as many Triangle (North Carolina) soccer fans as possible.

What I'm wanting to find out is if there would be enough interest in the FA Cup Final to ask a local pub or sports bar to carry it on a big screen. I know that Raleighwood Cinema & Grill has a Super Bowl party every year (and it sells out of course); it might be ridiculous to even think of asking if they'd consider broadcasting a soccer final, I really don't know. But please reply if you have interest or any comments.

2. MntlDfct

MntlDfct New Member

Mar 28, 2003
    Id be interested. Its in may correct?

MntlDfct

3. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Give it a go.

What date is the final?

4. delo_pata

delo_pata Member

Jan 12, 2001
    Durham, NC
    Unless they closed the club portion recently, Soccer Dome America on Hillsborough St. near the fairgrounds always shows the FA Cup final live. In the past, they charged $20 and served coffee and bangers and mash for free. You also could buy your favorite fermented beverage if you were so inclined. It's always packed, and is a great atmosphere with mostly English ex-pats attending. Check out http://soccerdomeamerica.com.