Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That's great, only that besides Henriquez we only have youth in this positin- Moya and Reyes, unless he'll continue to use Bocanegra as a CB. And Nico was our best CB, even when Henriquez played. Very weird. I herd that Nico wanted to leave but it doesn't make sense.

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We won our first match away vs. Caldas and that is extremely important, but el mister has so many things to fix.
    The defense was horrible. Henriquez is soooooooo slow, only god know what happened with Nico Hernandez. If the players wanted to leave that's one thing, other than that I don't understand why he was loaned out. Reyes also didn't have the best game and Cuadrado awful as always, the goal was his fault among others.

We also had tons of luck with that 80 minute PK miss by Garcia in a 1-1 situation. Caldas was the better side in the second half but we were in the first. At the end, GOLAZO de Ceppelini. Great player, reminds me of Guerra. Quiet, but do his job very well as a starter of as a sub.

RafaLarios repped this.
  3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kill me now please...I woke up at 3:30 a.m. to see this.

[​IMG]

We played well I must say, created tons of chances but as you can see, scored none. And that hpt Cristian Vargas decided to become Buffon at Atanasio.

RafaLarios and pepinointer repped this.