Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Depends on which HBO original series are in season. Come Game of Thrones time, give me HBO

I ordered Fanatiz (an online streamer) a few months ago so I could watch the Argentine league. They recently picked up FPC, but it isn't in HD. Gotta say, as pretentious as it sounds, I can barely sit through it anymore...

crzdcolombian and pepinointer repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah GOT is better than fpc....

Azucarero and kromekote repped this.
  3. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    GOT is better than fpc, epl, mls, liga, etc :D

pepinointer and Azucarero repped this.
  4. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    The quality of the show definitely dipped the past seasons, though. I'm debating whether I should watch the final season or wait for Martin to publish the last books...

pepinointer repped this.
  5. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Oh baby... You poor thing. That fat bastard Will probably pass away before he finishes the goddamn books.

kromekote and pepinointer repped this.
  6. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    That's like my biggest fear...

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the directv feed of RCN is much much better this season for league games. Tho its still full screen for some bizarre reason.

The Spanish directv package has the Argie league channel and its in HD

8. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #3433 Baal88, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Thing is... If that happens, the books Will probably come out faster. Just like It happened with The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, the Guy left work unfinished so another writer was hired to finish It following some guidelines left, the two books were good enough.

Azucarero repped this.
  9. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    The recent seasons made it apparent what can happen to the wealth of source material when it isn't left in deft hands.

I think once he was sure the series would outpace the books, Martin decided to say f' it and take his sweet time. Basically, now that a version will exist that will get at, more or less, the ending point he imagined, he cares less about getting the story out to his fans than giving them the best version possible. As such, while I'd want the books to end, I feel like whatever notes and instruction he leaves behind after he goes will be minimal.

Then again, his idol is Tolkien, and that's basically what happened with all of his works...

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Last season was so populist.....

Azucarero repped this.
  11. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    im like 4/5 seaons behind in GOT I think but I agree, its excellent. I just use online streams. But I got really busy and lazy and stopped watching. Excellent show though, I love it.

Idk why its so damn hard to get GOT on TV though, its only available through a specific channel which isn't easily accessible on any cable provider or subscription unless you pay for specific packages.

12. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Your local library is actually a pretty good source for past seasons. But GOT is about as explicit and not for TV as you get. I mean that's what makes the show so damn incredible.

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the only reason i started to watch GOT and series actually, is that my 4 wisdom teeth were extracted and i need to rest like for 15 days......i only ate soup and watch series. So i arrived to season 5 in 2014.

Doogs repped this.
  14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In large parts of the match vs. Caldas the team looked good but just like the u-20, we also lacks skills up front in our definition. Hopefully with Barcos it'll change. The defence looked solid, young Nicolas Hernandez seems to be the next best thing.

pepinointer repped this.
  15. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that it's explicit? nah.

being explicit for the sake of it is as annoying as reading crzd's posts.

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This Nacional is really bad

I know a lot of their players were sold but man this team has nothing and I feel bad for Pibe having to lose sleep to see this bullshit

RafaLarios and pibe10 repped this.
  17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You have no idea how much shit. It's 4:30 a.m. here and I can't even curse loud not to wake up the kids. Horrible Nacional, without definition, just like the U-20.

RafaLarios repped this.
  18. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We can't score for shit...

This semester is going to be a long one

pibe10 repped this.
  19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Eventually we grabbed an important win, goal by Barcos in a PK. Besides that, really nothing. I'm waiting for Vlacho to return because Candelo is bad. Really really bad. Can't believe that I had hopes for him when he played in Cali. Not the same player at all. Hope that Cepellini will fit in because both Ramirez's are not good enough. One is average and one us too old. I really love the duo of Gomez and Rovira. Both look very good, especially Gomez. And Cuadrado also very confident in goal, very important. Either way, not something to hope for in the Libertadores, only to battle for domestic title.

RafaLarios repped this.
  20. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ramirez has some really good things though, I think he needs some consistency. Rovira is an interesting player, likes to push forward a lot from deep. I agree that Nacional need a bit of a better outlet for their attack, doesn't seem very clear. They also seem to ignore the wings for big portions of the game. Barcos has a lot of quality, he is a very technical forward who drops deep contributes towards the buildup.

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nacional is garbage. Like I was going to post the coach is going to be fired soon and then this kid scored.

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Crzd, dude, you must stop to comment like a 13-year-old boy. This supposed to be a respectful forum. You think that Nacional isn't good? No prob, no need to use garbage as a language. I, btw, agree that we aren't good. But surely not garbage and surely we won't gonna fire Autuori after 3 games (and in 1st place). You are entitle to your own opinion but please, write more mature comments.

It was the worst game in Autuori's era, but it also just the beginning of the tournament. El Indio isn't good enough despite the goal. You cannot build anything on him, too inconsistent. As a player who comes off the bench he can be good, but it's supposed to be Cepellini our starter #10 (and the Uruguayan also needs to prove himself). Vlacho and Lucumi need to be more activate and I believe they will. A good co-op with Barcos can be great since he is a real striker.

As for the defense, we manage to keep a clean sheet, Cuadrado does a good job and so are Hernandez and Bocanegra, but our full backs aren't good, to say the least. Happy for the win and that's it.

Doogs, RafaLarios and pepinointer repped this.
  23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Last 2 games. 2 super questionable Pks.

Today didn’t even touch it

24. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    It was not that questionable. The ball hit the hand.

pepinointer repped this.
  25. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nacional was playing like the Sub 20 last night. My oh my the shots in the final third were horrible,