Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

En efecto tengo esperanzas con el pelao... si le meten disciplina desde ya puede ser algo bueno y una buena combinación con Campuzano que espero siga desarrollandose este semestre qy que almiron le de más posibilidades de ir al frente.

pibe10 repped this.
  2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I totally agree. He always showed sparks, now without Mac I hope he'll get more opportunities. I feel bad that we loaned Ronaldo Lucena too quickly. ac and Nieto left, Lucena could easily be in our rotation. Now we have Castellani, Aldo, Campuzano, Loaiza and El Indio. Not sure it'll be enough.

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Any coaching rumors? As I read the current coach is talking to Argentina

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He won't be the next coach of Argentina until the WC in Qatar, I can promise you this.

RafaLarios repped this.
  5. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    According to the latest rumours, Omar Duarte will be our player. Very good striker, surely for the league.

RafaLarios repped this.
  6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Duarte is almost a done deal, only his medical tests need to good. Another rumor is Venezuelan striker, "Miku". Played many years in the Spanish league 1st and 2nd division, scored vs. Colombia I think in the 2010 qualifiers. A decent player but last year was in the Indian league, scoring 15 goals in 20 matches, not exactly something to build on.

Halftime vs. Tolima, 1-1. The team plays well, we were down after a counter attack by the visitors and Dayro equalised in a PK. But in general we create more chances, I like Lucumi and Campuzano, El Indio Ramirez started so-so but now seems less nervious and had a good chance that he missed. Vargas in goal looks a bit insecure.

RafaLarios repped this.
  7. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nacional no pudo con el vigente campeón mermado Tolima. Sin Yohandry ni el transferido Villa. Nacional sigue cagandola con los refuerzos. Ahora el paquete Nicolás Fedor que no hace goles sino en segunda división o ligas de bajo nivel. El man es un Roberto Polo ido a más. La única razón por la que jugó en Europa es por tener pasaporte europeo.

8. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah...

This semester is Going to suck

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ojala Almiron lo contrate la seleccion para ver la reaccion de crzd

10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Agree about Fedor although it's just a rumor. As for Duarte I feel more comfortable that he'll rellace Dayro in the league. And what did I say about Vargas? Second goal totally his fault, his positioning was horrible and Carrascal scored a beauty. First half was a bit better, in the second half we stucked. But defensively we were poor the whole night, Vargas, Aguilar and el capi. Soon to judge what will happen, Tolima lost its first game and won the title. But if we want to reach far in the copa we have tons of work.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    President Perez announced that Duarte coosed our signing for the semester which means no Miku.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Today, two years ago... :(:(

HomietheClown and RafaLarios repped this.
  13. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    great season....

14. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't believe that he'll be the head coach of Argentina in the near future.

Meanwhile Omar Duarte is officially our player and I think it's a good signing. For the league he supposed to be enough, plus he is young and can still developed into a good player in the future. For Patriotas game tonight we will have Carlos Rivas & Aldo Leao eligible to play for the first time. After out impressive win in Bogota I hope we'll continue today with another 3 points.

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Does Nacional get money if their coach goes to Argentina?

17. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Depends on how the contract is setup.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think he has a contract until Dec. 2018

19. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Almiron? No, I think its a long contract. 2021 I believe

20. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another awful game yesterday. Dayro couldn't score even if his life depended on it. And since no one else can score we were damned.

The first half at least we had some options and had some entertainment. The second half was attrocious with the entrance of Aldo and Vladimir. Shit they played horrible, made mistakes and played some horrible antifutbol (I don't recall a forward pass by them).

I have to give Almiron a beating here. His changes damaged the game, and the team doesn't show any capability to adapt to games. If other teams park the bus we are doomed. It seems that the only one that trains to score is Dayro, because the rest are ********ing scared to shoot or at least attack the defense. Everything is lateral or backwards passes. It really infuriates me.... and am pretty sure that infuriates the other 14K souls that went yesterday with me to the stadium. At the end you could hear whistles and very loud chants of "pongan güevas".

the good thing of the Night:. Campuzano is a crack.. he is ********ing EVERYWHERE... he recovers balls, controlls the ball, and has good passes to start the attack. He has lungs of steel, runs every minute. I'm pretty sure the guy will be with us for a limited time. I think the guy will be in the Selección in time.

Azucarero, Doogs, pibe10 and 1 other person repped this.
  21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I couldn't summarized better myself. We also started to cross almost every ball like we are a fuc*ing brittish team. Almiron made mistakes in the second half but we also cannit accuse him when Dayro misses 7 meters wide open shots. We should've won this just like vs. Tolima.

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Good to hear about Campuzano.
    Hope he can be in the mix for the "Abel" position in the upcoming friendlies.

23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Oh god yes!

24. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Would you play him next to Barrios or where Barrios is?

25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #3225 pibe10, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Next. He is Abel/Uribe type of player, which is less defensive and physical than Barrios but with more offensive skills which great because you can combine them together.

Azucarero, RafaLarios and Doogs repped this.