Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If Rueda does leave hope it's for a Euro team. If the DIM coach got Alaves in Spain why can't Rueda who won everything last year for Nacional. Going to be annoyed if we see him in a Brazilian team or Some rich old team

MiLo4891 repped this.
  2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    kromekote repped this.
  3. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes I saw. I don't know, I didn't like him at Millos, I don't think that he will be good for us. I would like to see Hernan Torres for example or J.J. Pelaez but DIM already took him. It won't be easy to replace such a successful coach. I also said it on Osorio, but with Rueda I was happy the day he signed. With Lillo I'm not relaxed at all.

So far Bernal and Diaz won't continue for sure, Henriquez is wanted by Caldas. I belive that the team also need to re-arrange, many players are in the club for so long. We achieved everything and now it's time to refresh the lines. I thank god everyday for let me be a part of incredible 4 years.

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El millonarios de lillo era un equipo muy bueno, que gano partidos con facilidad y a rivales fuertes.

La opinion publica siempre estuvo en contra de el........

Estoy seguro que si llega a nacional la prensa va a ser mas amable con el

6. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El cuento a mi me parece que no fue tanto con Lillo como con el esbirro que lo trajo... Ese Portolés es uno de los directores deportivos más perversos que he visto, trayendo al paquete de Mbami que llevaba 1 año sin jugar y para rematar gordo.

Lillo es un técnico bien capaz. Esperemos que compre talento colombiano y no tire a traer a algún amiguito que tenga desempleado.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Igual mbami marcaba diferencia......

el que si venia inactivo y paquete era wesley el brasileño que fue carisimo

8. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't see a lot of Millos games in the past few years. I don't have an opinion on Lillo.

What is your honest opinion about Lillo? . I think it will be very difficult to achieve the same success of Rueda (6 titles in 2 years), but could it be possible to have a nice run internationally with him?.

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hmmm

Millonarios was second in the table with him...at the beginnig he struggled. He played against osorio a match in bogota and millos owned nacional

In the second semester all was a failure but because he didnt receive good reifnorcements

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sucks they should have gotten Alexis Mendoza.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You know what? I wouldn't mind to get Leo Alvarez also. Can be interesting.

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who will they get at GK? Camilo Vargas get the shot? I don't think he is good
    Enough but not anyone that great in the league.

Time has come and this team needs a huge change.

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Franco Armani

pibe10 and RafaLarios repped this.
  14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    read he is going to Puebla in Mexico.... which is insane probably the best GK in South America and he goes to a random Mexican team not even a top one

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

RafaLarios and crzdcolombian repped this.
  16. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think the writing is on the wall. Several players are rumored to be out in the next days. Today Rueda will present his resignation and there is a bit of a controversy there... it seems Juan Pablo Angel is still ruining some things within the team. He wants a friend of his to be the physial trainer and Rueda wan'ts Velasco to continue. It seems this battle has been finally won by JPA :( . Rueda will resign, a new Coach and physical trainer, and several players will be out.

This seems like Nacional will be in rebuilding phase in the next years. Be prepared to stop seeing Nacional win titles in the near future. It is just a hunch of course.

17. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Rueda should just stay and be our Ferguson. You can pluck the best talent in Colombia at your disposal and compete in South America every year.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If this is the reason so Botero is an idiot. He should tell Angel that it's not his decision to take, much more logical than to make your successful coach to resign. I think that either way we should release players like Diaz, Bernal, Henriquez, maybe Arias and rebuild the team. Armani, Mac and Ibarguen must stay. Anyway, we may not be the successful team of the past four years but even with Rueda it would be very hard to repeat. Let's give the team a reasonable time to rebuild itself with hope that we'll see results sooner than later.

19. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nacional was on the way down when they let Cuesta leave don't know why Millos or JUNIOR didn't snatch him up to run their clubs.

Junior,Millos and Dep Cali are my other candidates to win the title next season. Think Nacional will have a rebuilding year but def aren't going to suck anytime soon. T

20. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    That was the rumor when De la Cuesta stepped down, too, right?

Seems so odd to me. JPA always came off as one the game's gentleman wherever he was at. Like Pibe said, I can't for the life of me understand how whoever's behind it can have more pull than dudes who were at the helm of the most successful Colombian sides in decades.

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It seems like it. I hate to thin that my idol, JPA, will do something like this to hurt his beloved club. But if both sides at first said that it was because of Rueda's health, now it's not, including Rueda himself who said it. Something very fishy here. I just can't beleive that we will loss our continuation because of some idiots with ego. I also don't want to judge Lillo before he started to work, but if Rueda could and wanted to continue, I cannot find one good reason not to give him what he wants, especially if it's something like a member of his coaching team.

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Lillo is a very interesting move with a decent resume. Being an assistant for Sampaoli at Chile and at Sevilla get's my approval. If he leaned anything from that guy this will be an entertaining team to watch.

23. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hope Nacional plays Real Madrid...

:whistling:

pibe10 repped this.
  24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hope too, now that James and Ronaldo won't continue there... ;)

25. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    LoL I don't know if you want to risk being scored on 8-0 like some other team that he coached in Colombia before

pibe10 repped this.