Atletico Junior Barranquilla

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yimmy Chara is horrible....only fast and driblle.......but his choices are horrible, never thinks....agsint strong opponents ..................How he played in the NT and why the ********ing hell he is in the Panini

I suggested him to get called up instead of quintero ...........and i feel stupid....and yeah i dont think that quintero deserve a called up...........but chara doesnt even should be in the discussion

BlueDamian, RafaLarios and Doogs repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cardona was injured until the weekend

3. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Junior are so bad, incredible opportunity to put Boca to bed and they go and do this. Completely predictable but still disappointing. Would have liked to have seen Nacional in this situation instead.

crzdcolombian and pepinointer repped this.
  4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    La Prensa Colombiana el año pasado en su afan de creerse los dueños de la verdad crearon el imaginario que Junior tenia una nomina de otro nivel...superaltiva..................y de la misma manera subestimaban la de equipos con menos recursos pero mejor administradis como Millonarios y Santa Fe...

Si los de Bogota tienen una nomina limitada, especialmente de tamaño...........pero yo no veo en esos equipos jugadores con tan poca inteligencia para definir y decidir como chra y johnny gonzalez......

Desde que en nuetsro futbol el correloco se considere crack, estamos condenados al fracaso.

crzdcolombian and Doogs repped this.
  5. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    this Junior is really awful, they are not better than any of the "top" teams of the local league. Their mentality is atrocious, decision making even worse. They struggle to cement absolutely anything, whether its a made up penalty or a clear one on one. Defensive positioning is embarrassing, have no clear idea of what to do in a game. Don't create any goal scoring opportunities, the ones they get they completely mess up. Few players in this team are any good. Why they keep starting Ruiz I have no idea when they have Alvez on the bench whom they spent a lot of money on.

this team is either really naive or just has the lowest football IQ ever, some of the stuff I saw today was a joke. They literally handed Boca the goal otherwise I don't think they would have even scored.

pepinointer and pibe10 repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Same shit coach same shit results.....

The head of the snake needs to be cut to see changes

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah shitty coaching....Sebastian Hernandez over diaz or jarlan.....i remember that Hernandez was fired form millonarios even when the team was broken

8. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I was really really really rooting for Junior to Eliminate a mediocre Boca team....

and they did that!?!?!?!

[​IMG]

crzdcolombian and pepinointer repped this.
  9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Me too, I really wanted them to win. But the most disappoint were Teo and Chara. In these crucial matches you need your leaders. They didn't even go to take the penalty. Horrible game from both sides and now Junior has 2% to win in Brazil.

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Teo is a pecho frio and displicent, but at least his fame is earned and deserved.....

Chara is just a fast guy, with bad decisions....that cant think....

kromekote, crzdcolombian and pibe10 repped this.
  11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It was also very strange that Comesaña needs to win but keeps Alvez on the bench...

dapip, RafaLarios, Doogs and 1 other person repped this.
  12. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    and in favor of Ruiz, the man who missed a pen and scored an own goal in a crucial continental match

BlueDamian, pepinointer and dapip repped this.
  13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    By the way, we didn't mention it but Tevez is one of the most disgusting athletes in the world. His behavior against TEO made me sick.

14. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Teo can't live off the past any longer. I've seen him in several matches and his decisions are just poor. He was never a fast guy but honestly very sluggish overall and this Boca was there for the taking. No way they get points in Brazil with this attitude. Also, that Boca goal...I think we all saw it coming. Everyone knew the shot was to the goal and how that's not defended better and or stopped by Viera is beyond me. Oh well, at least the fans came to support at the Metropolitano.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is different, Teo havent been accurate with passing, definition and is slow.........but at least you can see that he tried what the play say.......yeah his in horrible shape and is not helping junior

But my ISSUE IS CHARA OVERRATING of the press, it suppose that he is in an option for the NT and he just run.......un tipo que centra sin mirar .....no mide bien los pases, no tiene pausa, no termina una jugada.......es un carroloco inflado por la misma prensa que saca tecnicos y presidentes por que ellos "definen" que es un buen refuerzo o un buen jugador.............No termina una jugada bien, en estos partidos es donde mas se nota que le cuesta ......que sus recursos no son del jugador de elite que win sports quiere vender.

Lo que representa chara es todo los vicios del FPC.....y lo que aqui se considera que es bueno.

RafaLarios and kromekote repped this.
  16. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It’s funny to hear Argentinian commentators reaching the same conclusions even when they’re not too familiar with the players...

About Chara, they said that he insinuates something but never really proposes...

About Quinterito they praised his talent and vision and then they realized that he will not get more minutes because he dilutes as the games go on...

pepinointer repped this.
  17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #2242 pepinointer, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Not surprise, Argentina Is a country that people know more about quality in football (better coaches, better jounalist"not all") ......they scout talent better than us.

Im not saying that argentinias are better than colombians in football in talent......

But is football country.........here in colombian journalist were music djs before win sports hired them.....big part of the fans are fashion fans...that wacthed champions league because is cool...

18. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

You made me laugh at work.... truth is so sad is funny!

pepinointer and crzdcolombian repped this.
  19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Im not lying at all.......Then these guys are the one that say that the president of millonarios have to quit because last year millonarios didnt have a team like junior.....that the america players have to be called up.......that colombia should regret because carlos bejarano in guinea....that junior 2017 was the best team in the history of colombia (they said this)

upload_2018-5-3_11-23-13.png

upload_2018-5-3_11-24-10.png

RafaLarios repped this.
  20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Viera has bad vision real bad vision fact he still at the club and one of the top paid players in the league is insane. Noticed it at least 3-4 seasons ago dude can’t see from far away

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Junior tu Papa today!!! Good vibes or that the Brazilian team trolls boca :)

A win today or great showing by Chara and Teo might make their impossible WC dream a reality

22. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hate this team so much as much as I hate the Mexicans!!! Wish they’d buy this team

Chars need to fking get the boot..... how many times do they bring the same fking asshole coach only for him to fail...... will he be fired tomorrow or once he gets knocked out of the play offs?

24. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he'll get fired and then they'll hire Zurdo Lopez.

kromekote repped this.
  25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

pibe10 and dapip repped this.