Atlas U-23 at Chattanooga FC on May 29th

Discussion in 'Atlas' started by MVsoccerDad, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MVsoccerDad

MVsoccerDad Member

Chattanooga Red Wolves SC
    United States
    Aug 12, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    Club:
    Chattanooga Football Club
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chattanooga FC's home opener will be against the U-23 squad of Atlas FC on May 29th at 7:00 PM. I am so pumped for this game! It should be a rocking atmosphere! This would be a great game to make a roadtrip for if you are located in the Southeast. It would be great see all the fans of Mexican futbol in the Southeast show up for this game!

Tickets are $10 for ages 10 & up, $5 for ages 5 to 9, and FREE for ages 4 & under.

As anyone who has been to a Chattanooga FC game can attest, the game atmosphere at Finley Stadium is unrivaled for this level of soccer in the States. There is plenty of AFFORDABLE beer, courtesy of Big River (One of the best brewers in the south, in my opinion) and a number of food vendors that sell everything from Mexican, to pizza, to standard stadium fare.

Well worth the $10 admission!
    @import "http://diacache.daylife.com/_static/release-46080/v2/css/daylife/thickbox.css";

2. capone-e

capone-e Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Uruapan
    Hell Yeah i live in dalton GA so im down like a clown charlie brown

3. sgrizzle

sgrizzle New Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    Club:
    --other--
    Thanks for posting MV! We sure hope to draw our largest crowd ever for this match, but we need you all to do that! Please continue to talk about the game to your friends.

Here's some links that might interest you:
    Facebook event page for the game
    Our website with info

Hope to see you all there!
    sg

4. sgrizzle

sgrizzle New Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    Club:
    --other--
    And the tickets are officially on sale now, here!

5. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Atlas' U-23 team?? that's basically the team that played the last 6 or 7 games in the FMF. :D

Sounds cool, too bad it's too far for me.