ATHLETIC BILBAO v REAL MADRID | La Liga - Matchday 28| 18.03.2017 | 16:14 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Mar 18, 2017.

1. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    If you think that Bale and his speed is paramount for defense, then it would be a better idea to sub Marcelo and play Bale as Fullback to chase Williams.

2. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well obviously the aim was to play conservatively since we were 0-1 up at the time of the sub but yeah i understand some of your points. In the end, we still scored after that (Kroos-to-Casemiro) and closed out the game, so worked out ok. Modric wasn't up to much that match anyway

3. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    So was Modric, and he was far more important to what you're trying to do. And he ended up taking both of those guys out anyway.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

5. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Really? I don't think he even opened his mouth. Is there video footage to confirm it? To be honest we got the three points so it's not really a big deal, if at all.

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Match footage doesn't show anything. We'll have to wait for the behind the scenes stuff to appear but it wouldn't surprise me, as if Ronaldo would gladly leave the pitch. :D

7. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  8. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Ramos is in his underpants lol.

I think last team Bilbao lost to at home was Barca in August or something. Very important win yesterday. Pressure on Barca right now.

RaMaaa and raven3k repped this.
  9. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vital win. now huge pressure on Barca, maybe Valencia can steal points, also Sevilla away at Atletico.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    #460 YOUNGSTARS87, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    This only supports my point. It was about the tactics he was trying to implement.

The first substitute decision was simply between Modric and Kroos. He chose Kroos, is as simple as that.

hala_madrid722 repped this.