Athens Cohort

Discussion in 'Terminus Legion' started by Eleven Bravo, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm moving back to Athens in June, and wanted to see if anyone wanted to help me form the Athens Cohort of Terminus Legion?

2. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like the enthusiasm but we are not looking at doing chapters right now.

mls2atl repped this.
  3. Resurgens

Resurgens Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Athens, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #3 Resurgens, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    Was already thinking about it brother, would you also want to start an AO chapter out here with me?

Any chance in the future Daniel? I think it may help to do something with getting people to watch parties and establishing a love of the game à la Free Beer Movement. Driving the hour and a half each Saturday has been the only reason I've missed them. Also a TON of students are amped for the team.

4. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definitely man... I haven't moved back yet, but PM and we can start discussing ideas.

5. Resurgens

Resurgens Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Athens, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I'm leaving for the summer, but I'm back August 7th, so sadly I'll miss the world cup here but I'll be in contact.

6. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eventually we do see having chapters but right now we are focusing on getting the foundation of the group set up. If you want to do an unofficial one that's great but we have not even got to the point when we are coming up with bylaws for it takes to have a chapter and what those chapters must do to keep their charters. And you should talk to member leadership before doing anything with the name.

mls2atl repped this.