asics

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Craps, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craps

Craps New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Valencia
    does anyone know if asics cleats are any good? i saw fabio grosso of italy wearing some.

also does anyone know where i can buy some on the internet?

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have the Asics Tigreor. They are quality boots. Soft leather, comfortable, lightweight, and have predator-type technology on the front. I bought them from this Australian website, which is the only website shipping them all over the world:

http://www.runnersshop.com.au/store/category105_1.htm

3. Craps

Craps New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Valencia
    yes!!!!!

those are the ones i was looking for...they are the ones grosso wears i think. thanks.

4. los1950

los1950 New Member

Jul 21, 2006
    To all my friends in the U.S. trying to get a nice pair of Asics Tigreors (Grosso wore them in the WC, Recoba for Inter, Veron, Govou for France at the WC)

I just got back from Spain and bought to pairs. One for myself and another to sell. They are size 42 1/2 europe (9-9.5 US). Im 9.5 and they are incredible.

Color is pearl white with blue asics stripes. Firm Ground (rare). Brand New

Selling for $ 99.99 dollars. Only place you can get them shipped to the U.S. is an australian sports store, and they sell them for 120 dollars.

Look at the asics tigreor forums on this website to learn more. Incredible boot, light, comfortable, durable, and beautiful.

Will post pictures shortly. (THE LINK TO RUNNERSHOP ONLY SHOW THE BLUE TIGREORS, I HAVE THE WHITE ONES)

5. Asics TSS900

Asics TSS900 New Member

Aug 10, 2006
    On the Subject of Asics Football Boots:-

Does anyone know where or have a Pair of Asics TSS900 Stud Football boots that I can purchase? I have looked high and low for these!!!!!

If anyone can help please buzz me!

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Europe :confused:

7. Boots81

Boots81 New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Funny you should ask.... Guess what I found?

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm sure you found something spectacular but this that post was from TEN years ago (yes - 2006!) as far as I know that member isn't even on the board anymore.

I see that you are new to the forum - but please do not bump old threads. The threads on the first page of the board tend to be the ones most used.

appleCORR