Asian Cup China '04 [R]

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by ForzaGrifo, Jul 8, 2004.

1. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It is kind of outclassing to have the same possession when you are down a man. Its common sense a more recent result is more reasonable to observe, and besides the previous match was before Japan got thrashed by Argentina and changed things around, I think. Korea's win in Tokyo was in lousy rainy conditions where anything can happen, but who cares.
    Saudi doesn't seem in such good shape, so if Korea can replace them and face Japan in the finals, it will be fun.

2. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    they sucked bigtime the beginning of the lebanon 2000 too but came to the final somehow and looked much stronger.

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    shut up bitch

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    im not trying to bash japan here but some of u japanese dudes think that its almost like an automatic for japan to advance to the finals..

although i think that there is a big possibility for japan to go to the finals, ill be laffing if they lose before the finals..

5. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Do you ********ing ****************s always need to argue with each other, shut up and let them play , and then we will see :D

HAHA

6. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    It's getting hot in herrrrre...

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    no, you shut up bitch

8. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    What Team Korea has to say to Korean fans about this Asian Cup

Jo Bonfrere: We're aiming to go as farthest we can. And of course, our ultimate goal is to win the cup. I think my prior coaching experience with middle eastern teams will help.

Kim, Tae-young: The cup is our goal. However, since the ball is round, we will not be rest assured. As the eldest of the team, I will be a role model not to overlook any of our opponents.

Choi Jin-chul: Personally, it's my first participation to Asian Cup. I will do my best and will bring the cup home.

Lee, Woon-jae: We all regret we couldn't win in 2000. We will try our best to reinstate Korean football on top of Asia. I do not have any personal goals other than trying to lock up our goal in every single game.

Ahn, Jung-hwan: I apologize to the fans for not showing a good form in recent matches. I will do my best. I'm only thinking about winning and nothing else.

Kim, Nam-il: For the good of team, I will run a step more and will sacrifice myself. I am looking forward to make all of you happy.

Lee, Young-pyo: I apologize that Korean football has been a rather disappointment recently. With AC at hand, I will do my best to confirm we're the no.1 in Asia.

Seol, Ki-hyeon: I regret that we couldn't do more than 3rd place in 2000. We have better players this time and I personally have gained valuable experiences since. I am confident to say we're going to win it.

Lee Dong-guk: I have to say I'm nervous to come back to national team in a long time but I am confident about my skills.

Park, Ji-sung: It won't be easy but I'll do my best. I will play for the team and not for myself. The champions will be Korea as all of you wish.

Kim, Jin-kyu: As a rookie of the team, I won't have much playing time. But, if I even get 1 minute to play, I will play as if I'm going to die on the ground.

9. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

oh how i beg to differ!

Iran-Korea rivalry is bigger than japan-korea and is the biggest in asia. Japan-Korea is like Iran-Saudi the rivalry is less than 10 years old. (the soccer rivalry off course) I believe there was a thread right here in bigsoccer and almost everyone agreed that korea-iran was the biggest rivalry in asia, japan-korea can replace that rivalry in the near future if they remain the 2 top sides in asia which they probably will along with iran i hope...

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    yup a lot more intensity from Korea v Iran.

11. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Indeed.

Hey we might meet in the quarter finals again like the last 2 times!

12. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    and much like the last time we will beat you.

13. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Nah i think it will be more like the time b4 that, Aheem 6-2 :D

14. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    You Iranians always bring that score up and while using that score to talk your immense ********, Korea has always beaten you - whether that be the Asian Cup or the Olympic Qualifiers. Thank God you guys haven't talked all that balooney during the Asian Games - even with a lucky PK Shootout victory, our WC boys showed you guys who's daddy. And we will show you boys again.

p.s. Footie is a man's game and I suggest sissies like Japan and Saudi get out of this. :)

15. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Whoa chill! u brought up the last asian cup and i just brought up the one b4 that :D Err and if korea had "always" beaten us it wouldn't have been a rivalry eh?! haha what is it now 7 a piece or does korea have the upper hand with 1 more win?

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Err and if korea had "always" beaten us it wouldn't have been a rivalry eh?!

Iran is the closest to what a rival should be. We have no rivals in Asia.

16games 7wins 3draws 6losses.

we got the upper hand, biaaattcch.

17. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Don't the kuwaities own your asses? BIATCHHHHHHH

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    but they're not our rivals. we have never considered them seriously. they might own Korea's long line of 2nd strings tho.

19. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    hahahahaha dear my sons. why don't you hold your hand together and worry about the enemies right in front of you first? master hamatachi unfortunately must retire tonight bit early but hopefully the outcome of iran-thai and korea -jordan will become something what you wish and not what you and everybody else presume.

20. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i told you to shut up first so you shut up you bitch

21. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I clearly said , but You sneakingly ignored and included Asian game in which Japan used pure U21.
    So it will be Japan 4 wins ,Korea 5 wins. Still Korea has more win , but it is only one margin.
    Is this called rather balanced result?
    But I never come here only to argue past thing. It is only food for thought of future games.
    Considering this resent results, You can never say Korea mostly beat Japan so this time also Korea will beat Japan.
    Upcoming result is decidecd by both teams' conditions or luck.

Only a half year changes dramatically football world . Japan had change and renewed after this. Look at game at December.It bears little relation to AC.
    That time crap Korea beat more crap Japan. Do you say that Korea which finally came to miserable end is be closely-linked to current Korean team?
    I said that the even game at Decmber was old. Still you clings to more old game?
    I wrote to you about December's game only becouse you shamelessly denied Korea get lucky.

About Decmber's game.
    Korea shot more than Japan at first half but it was because Japan could not adjust themselves to the circumstance in which Japan was suddenly reduced to ten men too early.
    And Korea always and only shoots many. But a lot of them are thoughtless long or middle shoots. Korea often plays non-creative non-effective atack, only manage to do many thoughtless shoots. Using longball ,thoughtless cross and long and middle shoots, Korean claim they shoots more so they are superior side. But that is nonsense. It is very hard to score in that way.
    Once Japan adjusted to palying with ten man in second half, 10 men Japan outclassed Korea with quick neat passing and broke korea's defence , more shoots , more decive chances. The ball hit the bar , Korea barely cleared ball on the goal line. Korea manage to compete with 11 men.
    How Korea played? I think Korea played at the games against Maldives like that. Oh Korea got needed draw. congratulation!
    Okubo's sent off is very harsh especially the game was held in Japan.
    But independently of this decision's adequacy, still Korea is lucky. Japan was reduced to 10 men too early. Playing almost playing time against ten man is lucky irrespective of reason.
    Still Japan has clearly better side and decisive chances and Korea managed to draw.

Korea needed draw in order to get umimportant title. So what?
    Even if Korea needs win and gets win against 10 men like that, I must say Korea get lucky win.
    But this time I must say even the draw was lucky for Korea.
    You got draw with luck.

22. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I know I am disturbing others in this thread , but I can not help writing more.

Who are you?
    Who did raise hell about Japan and Korea's missing players in "Roar! The Great One's Here" thread just befor wrote this.
    Korea is not deeply missing players like Japan, but you set out Japan and Korea ( even wrote firstly Japan ahead ) in oreder to cry about missing players more exaggeratedly. And You tured out to this thread , what were you saying shamelessly?

You also used Japan's matter in the past, in the worst disgusting way.
    In the non-football related thread , Chinese and Korean fought about disputed Territories.Current Japan-China relation is bad , but in this forum relation between Japanese and Chinese fan is not bad. All Japanese fan here did not want to join non-football territories matter. Even Chinese who were fighting with Korean about territories did not dare to start fight between Japan and Korea.
    But you dragged in Japan-China territories problem in order to attack Chinese and involve Japanese for your own self.
    Trying to kindle conflict between other people for your own self is worst disgusting act, especially in such a this international forum. Your act was really shameful.

Don't use Japanese matter in your shameful act.

23. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No , most Japanese are not so confident. I think rather pessimistic.
    It is only trash talks to boost the mood in AC.

Or Does anyone want Japanese say like this?

24. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i am more than condifent that we will anihilate asia with ease. even if we got beaten somehow by those little mice, it still means nothing because the world knows we are the best. stop calling others being pesimistic just because you are you idiot.

25. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    the world knows u guys are the best when it comes to yapping ur mouth, but not football, i'm sorry....